Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Rawiya Scarlett

Raiden's POV

"Get the bloody hell out of my house with your god damn s**t now," She yelled at me.

I looked back at her with a smirk on my face, " Thanks, I didn't want to stay here anyway," I said and left.

I can't believe I just said that to her, ughh! I never wanted any of this to happen, why did I confront that b*****d!

"Babe, why you so tense?" Dana asked me, her hands rubbing all over my body.

"Get your hands off of me she-demon," I told her, pushing her away.

"Hey don't push my cousin," A voice said, that same voice that I've begun to hate.

I glanced up to see Luke coming through the front door, he had a smirk on his face.

"What has you so happy?" I asked him, I hated the guy but I was curious about what he was thinking.

"Oh, I'm just happy that my plan is going very good, Kristina is heartbroken by your recent argument, so she's vulnerable at the moment, so when she comes back I'll be the most loyal and reliable friend ever, she'll let her guard down some more and then it's bye bye Kristina," he said. chuckling evilly at his plan.

"And what makes you think that I wouldn't warn her?" I asked him.

"Oh, Raiden, she doesn't trust you anymore, all that went away when you were found with Dana here and also you don't want a dead sister showing up on your parents' doorstep do you? Because I would gladly arrange it, just say when and you won't have an annoying sister anymore," He said.

I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face, this is all his damn fault. I just wanted to confront Nuca on killing Kris' cat but what I got was a two-faced Luke. To think I actually liked the guy enough to be happy for Kris, since she didn't like me the way she does Luke.

FLASHBACK:

So I came over after school to Luke's house since Nuca was staying there, his mom welcomed me before she left for her shift. I was walking towards the room when I heard Luke talking with Nuca.

"You got the second phase ready?" Luke asked Nuca.

"Yeah, I do, the letter's been made and is ready we just need the photos from tonight to be ready for mailing, I believe these will freak her out more than her dead cat," Nuca replied laughing darkly.

I stepped closer to the door but before I could eavesdrop some more I felt something hard hit my head and I blacked out.

When I came to, I was tied to a chair with Luke, Nuca and the just of the guys standing around me with some girl, she looked familiar.

"So what do we got here boss?" Blaze asked Luke, wait he's the boss?

"Well, guys I think we got ourselves spy don't you think?" He replied circling me like a vulture.

"What! Guys come on, I'm not a spy, actually I came to talk to you Luke about the History homework, I think I dozed off in class when it was assigned," I said hurriedly, trying to buy some time.

"We don't have History together you idiot, I know that you came here to confront Nuca about the cat, it was planned actually and now you're gonna do what I say," He told me while stopping right in front of me.

"Why would I help you?" I asked.

"Well unless you want your sister going home in a coffin, I suggest you do what I ask," He told me, leaving me speechless.

"If you dare touch Cindy I'm gonna.....," I started but he interrupted me.

"You're gonna what Raiden, tell the police, I've got men under my command there, tell Kris, she's not gonna believe you but think it's a plot to stop us from dating, so please tell me what are you gonna do Raiden, enlighten all of us on your plans to spoil your plotting," He exclaimed but I remained silent.

"Ahhh silence, so I guess that means that you're out of ideas, such a shame. Dana!" He said sarcastically.

"Yes Luke?" the girl asked while stepping forward.

"Meet your new boyfriend, Raiden, meet your girlfriend my lovely cousin Dana, you're gonna date her from now on, convince everyone that you're madly in love, break Kristina's heart, or else I'll kill your sister," he said.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned struggling with my binds.

"Oh it's really obvious, so simple really, Kristina got some of my men behind bars , some of my family, she ratted us out to the cops and I kill  the people who double cross me, it's why I'm the boss," He told me, I looked into his eyes, they were blue but it was dark and soulless, cold and devoid of emotion.

"Fine, I'll do what you want, once my sister stays safe, I'll play your little game," I told him, my head hanging in defeat. I'm sorry Kristina, I'm sorry for not being strong.

"Play my little game? How can you play if you've already lost?" he replied laughing in my face.

"Untie him, I'm gonna get ready for my date with Kris. Hey Raiden, you got any tips I could use to get lucky tonight?" He questioned me with an evil smirk, unfortunate for me but  really lucky for him, I was still tied up so I couldn't wallop his skinny arse.

"Well since you got nothing to say, I'm gonna go now and before I forget, your role in this starts tonight, Dana is gonna come over before I bring Kris home, so don't wait up, maybe have some fun will you're waiting, I know that I will tonight," He told me before turning to Nuca.

 "I really can't fully understand why you let Kris go before you got some dude, I mean Kris is mighty fine and those curves, so yummy just looking at her especially in that cheerleader outfit," He said slapping Nuca on the back before walking out.

That's the last thing I remembered before being knocked out again and on the porch of Kris' house.

End of Flashback

"Hello? Trying to threaten you hear bro, I mean at least allow me to monologue without you zoning out," Luke told me rolling his eyes.

"Sorry I was just remembering when I made a deal with the devil yesterday," I snapped at him.

"Wait you made a deal with the devil yesterday?," He asked a bit confused but clarity descended upon his dusty mind, "Oh you meant me? I'm insulted, please I could never be the devil, I'm just a gang leader that wants justice, so technically we're business partners Raiden, you do what I want and I give you what you want which is a healthy and alive sister," He told me embracing me like we're old buds.

"So you better do this, unless you want to be planning another funeral besides your sister's," He whispered in my ear before releasing me.

"Don't look so down Raiden, business is business," He said slapping my back and left to go upstairs.

I stared at his retreating back, feeling helpless and alone. I wanted to protect my family but I couldn't let Kris suffer. She did the right thing by going to the police.

Could I do the same? With everything on the line, risk my family's life for this girl, the girl that accidentally flashed me, sparking my interest (not in that way you perverted minds), the girl that became my best friends in as little as a year, the girl that I started to fall for despite our age difference, the girl that once chose Nuca over me, the girl that I lost but finally got back, the girl that I love, who means everything to me.

Could I really save her and my family?

I pulled out my phone, walked out of the house making sure that no one followed me before dialling his number.

"Hey lil' brother what's up?" He answered.

"Jared I need your help," I told him.

I don't know if I could do both, but I'm gonna try.



© 2019 Rawiya Scarlett


Author's Note

Rawiya Scarlett
What do you think of the plot, writing style, characters? Point out grammatical errors or places where I need to show instead of telling, please and thanks. Anything that seems that needs to fix please let me know, I'm open to feedback and criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on January 4, 2019
Last Updated on January 4, 2019


Author

Rawiya Scarlett
Rawiya Scarlett

Trinidad and Tobago



About
Hi I’m Whitney but my pen name is Rawiya Scarlett. I’m really passionate about writing and I just love to write. It gives me a release from reality where I can step back and think about it.. more..

Writing