chapter 5

chapter 5

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Alexia gave Michael a new power so he may move freely through the city with ease.But what is her real reason for helping him?

"
Alexia came out of the  smoke cloud in the sewers of the city.She pulled out  a strange device.It was a communicator that looked like a normal touch screen phone,but the screen was rounded.
"Yes?" Asked a deep voice.
"He is on his way."
"Good.You have proven yourself worthy Alexia,don't mess this up now."
"May I ask?"
"Yes."
"Why do you insist of Michael's death?"
"Lets just say that I have some unfinished business with him.Less said the better."
"I need to know why I am trying to set him up."
"You have your job now do it!"
Alexia put away the communicator and sighed."I would love to know why he wants Michael dead.I have tricked him into thinking god is to blame for the creatures when god isn't to blame.But because Michael is already angry at god I thought it might be necessary to make it worse."
The communicator turned back on."I heard your little confession.Do not fail me Alexia,there will be grave consequences if you do.Anyway,a change on plans.Get Michael to the city center,I have a special guest waiting to see him."
"Okay." Alexia clicked a button on the side of the communicator to turn it off."Please forgive me Michael."She turned in to a cloud of smoke again then disappeared through an open pipe.


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on May 10, 2014
Last Updated on May 10, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay





The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...