Princess Shizuka of the Lupcas?!

Princess Shizuka of the Lupcas?!

A Chapter by Ryoga

Shizuka helped me up after the lecture from her sister.


 "You never told me that you were an alien! But it doesn’t really matter. I mean it’s not like you knew I was a human, right?" I said with an idiot smile on my face.


 Shizuka took out her sketchbook and wrote, "I knew the whole time. My species could smell someone’s foot across the world if they wanted to."


 "Either way my feelings are still the same. So I have to meet your bodyguard, huh? Do they go to this school?" She shook her head no. She walked towards the window and pointed to the sky.


 A woman appeared on the window, perched like a majestic eagle. "You called, Princess Shizuka?" said the majestic being. She had indigo colored hair and wore a silky white kimono.


 Shizuka looked at the woman silently and turned towards me.


 "You must be Kevin. She told me that you two have started to date each other." I was surprised at the fact that she understood her with just one glance.


 "Yes ma’am. I promise to stay by her side---" "Cut the crap. I don’t want to hear a speech. Just tell me what you know about her and her family. I need the data in order to protect her more efficiently. I’ll explain our culture slowly so that you’d understand with your small brain."


 I explained everything up until now, which was pretty much nothing.


 "I see. Okay, listen carefully. My name is Jian." She said as she hopped off the window ledge. "Our species are called the Lupcas. We are aliens that have features of the animals you call wolves. We have enhanced speed, logic, and more capabilities than humans could ever know. Although we have these strengths, we also have a weakness. Tell this to NO ONE, but we tend to chase our tails."


 "You have tails?!" I yelped in shock.


 "Yeah, only we hide them well. The royal family has a rule to not show their tails, unless it is to their loved one. As in spouse."


 Wow. I thought when I would have a girlfriend; the only weird thing I would have to deal with was her family or friends. But this takes the cake.


 "So kid. What’ll it be?"


 "I’m staying with her. I wasn’t exactly ready for this, but I’ll do my best. And I hope we could be friends?"


 "As long as she’s okay, I’m okay. I’ll see you at home, Princess." She said as she jumped out of the window.


All Shizuka did was smile at me. She flipped open her sketchbook and wrote, "I’m sorry about this. Jian is a very kind person, really. But my sister Hui will be causing us a lot of trouble. Because I’m not allowed to date until I’m 25. But that’s what Daddy says is appropriate on Earth."


 She flipped through the pages and wrote something quickly. "Let’s go on a date tomorrow, ‘kay?!"


 "Uh, sure?"


 When I answered that, I felt as if I was risking my life. But who cares? I never really liked my life to begin with, until I met her.




© 2011 Ryoga


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

Ryoga
Ryoga

Bladensburg, MD



About
I'm a hopeful writer and hopeless romantic. My writing started only as a hobby. It became a joy for me when realized that I liked my versions of romance. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Ryoga


2 2

A Chapter by Ryoga


3 3

A Chapter by Ryoga