A Parent's Love

A Parent's Love

A Chapter by Ryoga

I officially declare that I HATE physical activity.


 A week passed and training commenced every single one of those days. I felt sore in places I never knew about. But this was all for Shizuka. I just hope it’s worth it. I could barely get up in the morning.


 Phoenix canceled training, so I had the whole day to myself.


 “Ugh. My body aches so much.”


 I managed to open the window and relaxed on the windowsill. The wind hit my body gently. I could finally relax without worrying. I wonder if this training has helped me. I have gained some muscle and increased my strength and power. But has it really helped?


 The door to my room creaked open. “Honey, it’s dangerous to be out there with no shirt on.” My mother said. “Sorry, I’m just tired from sports practice.”


 That was my excuse to go train with Phoenix.


 “Seems you're sporting that bracelet every day. Is it from your girlfriend?”


 “Yeah. Wait?! How’d you know about my girlfriend?!”


 She looked at me with stillness.


 “You just told me.”


 She said with a smile.”Is it that girl with green hair? She’s beautiful. And besides mothers know these things. I may not be your real mother, but I am a mother. So please be safe.”


 She left the room quickly.


 She really is like my real mother.


 Mom……How I wish you were here.


 I went downstairs to the kitchen. I searched the cabinets for painkillers.


 “Hey Mom! Dad! Where are the painkillers?” “They’re in the drawer near the door. I went to the drawer and rummaged through it. I found the painkillers, but also something else.


 My parents’ old diary.


 The last thing I have to remember them by, and their last will and testament.


 I hid the diary and went to my room.


 I put it under my pillow and got dressed. I think I need to see Shizuka.


 When I’m with her, she calms me down.


 Maybe I’ll tell her about my past.


 And learn something new about her.


 Maybe.



© 2011 Ryoga


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

Ryoga
Ryoga

Bladensburg, MD



About
I'm a hopeful writer and hopeless romantic. My writing started only as a hobby. It became a joy for me when realized that I liked my versions of romance. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Ryoga


2 2

A Chapter by Ryoga


3 3

A Chapter by Ryoga