Chapter 1 - The Nightmare

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare

A Chapter by Sabby
"

Let’s see if you can survive once you reach The Hunt…where everyone is a prey, and everyone is a hunter. There are no such things as ‘friends’ there,

"

I was running, I don’t know from what, my guts were telling me to not look back, to run and just keep running. I defied it, stopping and looking back. There was nothing. I let out a sigh of relief, leaning against the wall of the corridor and sliding down to sit. I put my head in my hands and started crying. Where was I? Why was I running? Who �"or what�" was I running from? And most important of all…Who am I? I had no memory of whatever happened, I just opened my eyes, saw only the ground, and only followed my instinct to run. Suddenly, I heard a voice, and saw a light… Someone was shouting something. I looked up, feeling slightly threatened. I pushed the feeling aside and stood up, thinking I was saved. “Help! I’m here! Save me!” I shouted. The light came closer and closer and I smiled, thinking I was saved. But I wasn't. I knew that as soon as I felt a lead pipe smash into my head…and all I could see…was darkness.

I sat up, panting. I had a headache, for some random reason. That was probably the worst nightmare I've ever had. I got up from my bed and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I walked out of my room, heading to the bathroom. My hand was on the handle of the door when I heard a scream downstairs. I descended the stairs and went into the living room, where I suspected the source of the scream was. What I saw in there…would haunt me for a long time…if I could live to remember it…

--End of Chapter 1--


© 2016 Sabby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on February 11, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2016


Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby