Chapter 4 - Run

Chapter 4 - Run

A Chapter by Sabby
"

2lazy2writedissosorry

"

I couldn’t sleep. My nightmare kept coming back and I kept remembering the boy being killed. The scene kept replaying in my mind over and over again, and once in a while, the nightmare I had from the day I got kidnapped came back to haunt me. Was the place that I was in during my dream this very forest? Was I in a cave? If so, where was that cave? Questions flooded my mind once again, and I felt a headache coming. Sighing, I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep. After an hour or two of restless sleeping, I sat up, feeling thirsty and hungry. Was there no water or food in this forest? Could that explain why humans were killing each other? For food and water? But…isn’t there a way out? A search party? And why kill each other? Is there actually no food here? I sighed, standing up. Hopefully, there’ll be some berries or a lake…but I sincerely doubt that. All of a sudden, I heard a branch snap nearby…oh no…is it…a human? I tried to hide, wanting to check if this person was hostile. Unfortunately, luck was not on my side and I heard the person whisper to me “, Hello…Did you just try to hide?” I turned to look, and saw two bloodshot eyes glaring at me. He had a beard, and he held a lead pipe…where did he get it from? He smiled, a devilish smile, and I knew I had to run. I turned my back to him, and ran as fast as I could. I didn’t hear him trying to follow though. Was he that confident that he could catch me? Who cares, the most important thing now…is to run.



© 2016 Sabby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 7, 2016
Last Updated on March 7, 2016


Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby