Chapter 5 - Realization

Chapter 5 - Realization

A Chapter by Sabby
"

2lazy2writedissosorry

"

How long have I been running? An hour, two or three? Who knows, it might have been only a few minutes and I wouldn’t know. I didn’t dare to stop, afraid that the next thing the lead pipe would hit was me. It was…scary. I didn’t know how I managed to keep going, I hadn’t had drank or eaten the past few days…or hours…I don’t know anymore! My mind is in such a state of confusion, what am I supposed to do? The man’s face flashed back in my mind, and I heard him saying, “Let’s see if you can be like that once you reach The Hunt…where everyone is a prey, and everyone is a hunter. There are no such things as ‘friends’ there, Katy,” Realization hit me like a bullet train. ‘Everyone is a prey, and everyone is a hunter. There are no such things as ‘friends’ there…’ Did he create this place? This lifeless forest…so dark, so confusing? This…hell? Ah…so that explains it… He was the creator of this forest, the person behind everything. So…are there really no friends? I’m a prey, yet a hunter…but where did they get weapons? My head was starting to ache again and I slowed down, huffing and puffing. Next thing I knew, my face was facing the ground and I felt a sharp pain on my forehead…and all that was left, was darkness.



© 2016 Sabby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 7, 2016
Last Updated on March 7, 2016


Author

Sabby
Sabby

Malaysia



About
I started writing in 2014, and got brave enough to post them on websites in 2015~ I was busy with exams and stuff for a few years but now I'm back~ And before writing new stories, I'll be re-reading o.. more..

Writing
Imagine Imagine

A Story by Sabby


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sabby


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sabby