Getting there

Getting there

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

Summary: "And suddenly I wasn't in Hyrule anymore..."

"
______________________________________Link ____________________________________ The sun shining down and the slight breeze blowing calmed Link's tense nerves. His heart still ached from when Midna shattered the Mirror of Twilight, separating them for all time. The soft snoring of his faithful friend, Navi, his fairy, comforted him greatly. 'At least I'll always have you, Navi.' he thought, thankfully. A sudden gust of wind picked up his green hat and carried it away. Link got up and started chasing down his wonderful forest green hat. Frustrated, he ran all around the Hyrule fields trying to get his hat. It landed at the top of the giant tree in the middle of the field. With a sigh, Link glanced around, thinking. He noticed Epona, his loyal horse, had awoken and was now strolling towards him, Navi asleep on her back. He smiled at his horse and petted her head. Then he turned back to the tree and started to climb it. Branch after branch, he climbed. He was half way up when the wind blew the hat, and the hat flew on the wind back to where he was sitting. With a frustrated sigh, Link slid down the tree and walked over to his hat. He picked it up, and a gust of light shot out of the heavens, uncasing him and Epona. When the light disappeared Link and Epona were gone. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ____________________________________Link______________________________________ The light disappeared from around Link and his trusty horse. He looked around, wondering where Hyrule went. Then he noticed a manor on top of a hill. He divide to ride Epona to it. So, he awoke Navi. "Hmm...Where are we Link...?" Navi asked, sleepily. Link just shrugged. He picked up Navi and put her in his hat. The Hylian the got on his horse. Navi, being use to being in his hat, decided to go back to sleep. Link shout "Hya!" and Epona started to trot. Link saw no need to hurry her. So he let her go at her own pace. Fifteen mintues later, they arrived at the top of the hill. People were outside walking around. No one seemed to notice him at first. Then, a girl in a pink dress with bleached white elbow-length gloves walked up to him and said in English "Hi! I am Princess Peach, but you can just call me Peach! Are you a newcomer?" Thankfully he knew English. Unsure of what to say, Link nodded, hoping that he awnsered correctly. "Oh Goodie! You must be Link! Roy told me about you." At the mention if Link's best friend his pointed long ears perked up. "Roy talks about you alot. He says all sorts of things like how close of friends you two are and how dumb you two were when you were little." Peach said with a sweet smile. Then she noticed the horse. "Is this your horse?" Link nodded. "What's her name?" she asked. Link hesitated. He didn't like talking to strangers, but if Roy trusted her... "Epona..." Link said, his voice soft and gentle. "Epona... What a beautiful name! And what a beautiful horse." the princess said, rubbing a gloved hand through the mare's mane. Epona nuzzled Peach, and a bubblly giggle produced from the girl. "Come on, Link. I'll introduce you to some of Roy's friends." she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along after her. We walked behind the manor, and Link saw the full beauty of the manor's kand. Behind the manor, a huge field like the fields of Hyrule was spread out in front of his cerulean eyes. The slight breeze blew through his blond hair. He reloads his hat wasnt on his head anymore. Je looked above him. His hat was floating above his head. A soft twinkling noise was coming from it. Link grabbed the hat out of the air and release Navi from it. "Thank you, Link." Navi said in their language. He smiled, and she knew he meant "your welcome". "Oh!" Peach exclaimed in surprise, "Well, hello there. I am Peach. What might your name be?" Navi told her her name, but obviously she doesnt speak Hylian. "Navi..." Link says, gesturing to the blue fairy. Peach glanced at him, then at the fairy, then back at him. She nodded then said, "Anyway, come this way and meet Pit. He's just a ball of energy." Peach took hold of the hero's hand again and dragged him along. Navi flew next to them. Finally they reached the spot where Peach said to go. "Hmmm... Now where could he have gone..." Peach said, wondering. Kind of glad yet kind of disapointed, Link sighed and looked up at the beautiful cloudless blue sky. But Link notice something in the sky. It was moving- no it was flying around the endless sea of blue gracefully. 'A bird...?' Link thought, curiously. Nope not a bird. As it got closer, Link could make out the shape of wings, but... The wings were attached to a human's body. 'An angel?!' the hero thought friend amazed.


© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Please forgive me if I mess up. This is my first third person writing. So be kind and give me pointers not hateful comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love Super Smash Bros.! this is a great book!

Posted 11 Years Ago


:) loved it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011
Tags: Fanfic


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops