Traveling through Darkness

Traveling through Darkness

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

Wolf Link here!

"
Link
^^^^^

A week after Christmas, the snow is turning to slush and the sun is blazing down on the mason grounds. Link and some kids (Young Link, Young shadow Link, Ness, Lucas, Kirby, the other Links from four swords [red, vio, blue], Kirby, and Pickatu) were out in the front yard area, playing hide-and-seek tag. It's Link's turn to be it. So Link unbuckled his belt and set it aside, with his weapons sword and all. After all his weapons were all off, he closed his eyes and counted aloud to thirty. Then, when he opened his eyes, he started to search for the kids. Link is the best at this game because he is so silent when it comes to moving around and sneaking around, plus he does speak. The hero doesn't make a sound.

The Hero of Time snuck around till he saw the tip of a green hat. With a smile, Link silently tiptoed over there and grabbed it. "Hey!" the younger version of Link cried as he turned around.

"Uh oh." Toon Link said. Then he turned and ran. Soon all the kids were running and screaming and avoiding Link. Squeals of laughter could be heard miles away. As Link was chasing Red, he tripped and landed face first in the grass. Something sharp was poking Link. So he got up and looked himself over. He's bleeding from a cut on his chest. It's a very small cut. Panic shot through Link. What gave him that cut? Then as if answering his question he felt pain. Horrid pain. It coursed through him like blood runs through your veins.

"Ah!" Link gasps, his eyes going wide as the transformation took place. He knows what cut him now. He hears yelling in the distance, but he can't make out anything of what's being said, the pains to strong. The pain is making his head throb and his vision blur. He feels his skin being covered in soft gary-ish fur. His ears enlarge and change shape. Then pain lessens some so that he is able to hear the words being said.

"What?! I-I-i'm gonna become a monster?!" young Link said, backing away. His voice was full of bewilderment and horror. Link gasps in pain as he continues to listen.

"Get away from him! Now! He's going to be alright." a soothing female voice said. It's Midna's voice, Link realizes. Then he hears a haunting sound.

'Give in... To me... Link...' Zant said, fighting me for control.

"NNOOOOOO!!!!!!" The hero screamed, but it came out sounding like a howl. The voice was gone and so was the pain. Link looked down at himself and sighed. He was once again a beast.

жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
Roy
^^^^

Link has turned into a wolf. Marth, Ike, Roy, Dark Link, Pit, Dark Pit (also known as Yami), Midna, and Link all go to the hero's room. They couldn't find Link's sword, the Master Sword. They finally all came to the conclusion that his sword was stolen.

"Can't you just use you copy of the Master Sword. I mean, it is its shadow." Roy said as he thought about the possiblitys.

"No, because it is just a copy, a shadow, of the sword. So, it does not have the power that the original would have. Since I am evil, my blade is evil. Obviously, I can touch it. So to answer you question, No." Dark Link replied.

"Then we have to go retrieve it." Marth said, confidently. Link barked happily at the thought. A few nodded their heads in agreement while others looked hesitant.

"We cannot." Dark says, his rupee red eyes serious.

"And why not?" Marth asked, rudely.

"Because you are not Dark Realm creatures. We do not know how the darkness who treat you. You could die on the spot, or experience unexplainable horrid pain, or the goddesses could be protecting you and you just transform like our friend Link did." Dark replied.

"We'd be wolves too?" Pit asked afraid.

"Maybe. Probably not."

Pit sighed, visibly relieved.

"Plus, we'd have to get to the Dark Realm where Ganondorf lives."

"Why are we going there?" Roy asked.

"Because the Master Sword is there." The shadow answered.

Roy nodded. "Now, let's set off at sunset. I'll see everyone who's coming in an hour at the stables." Dark stated, and with that he disappeared. Yami did the same and vanished. Still kind of lost, everyone else, save for Link and Pit, leave the dorm to get ready. Once everyone had left, the beast barked at Pit.

Pit, being an angel, could understand what the wolf was saying. "Yes. I'm going too."

The creature barked afew times, then Pit said "Oh cool. I'm glad your coming. Your shadow is really creepy." the angel wrapped his arms around himself. Link walked over and rubbed up against Pit. The angel smiled and petted the wolf. "I guess I better pack then, huh?" Link nodded, making the angel smile.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Dark Link
^^^^^^^^^^
Once everyone got to the stables, everyone saddled up their horses, except Pit and Yami. They can fly. So, they set off, Link running along side. Dark Link's on his horse, Anope (it's Epona backwards), and Marth's on his horse, Elisce. Roy rides on his stallion, Farcon. Midna rides on Link's back (she's in human form). Pit and Yami, of
course, fly.

At noon they reach the border of the masion grounds. Dark dismounted and walk up to it. He placed his hand on it, feeling the magic of a protection field course through his palm. It burned. "Dont touch the wall. It will hurt." the shadow says. As everyone else dismounts, he pulls out his cursed blade, the shadow of the Master Sword.

"Stand back." he commanded. Everyone stepped back a couple of feet. Once he was sure everyone was out of the way, he raised his blade and brought it down hard on the barrier. He sliced through it as if he was slicing butter.

"Hurry! Go through!" Dark demanded as a hole in time and space appeared. He cut through reality to get to the Dark Realm. Without hesitating Link jumped through, followed shortly by Yami and Roy. Then Marth went through, then Pit, and finally Dark jumped through. As soon as their on the other side, the hole seals itself up, closing them in the Dark Realm.

Dark glanced around at the others. Midna has turned back into her imp self. Pit has turned into a dove. He still has his golden bands around his wrists and the one around his thigh. Marth has turned into a black leopard. He still has his tiara on only it's around his neck. Yami and Dark are the same. Roy turned into a iguana, and his bandana is still on his head. The shadow creatures (Dark Link and Dark Pit) exchange glances.

The shadow looks around, and his eyes widen. "Yami," Dark whispered.

"Yeah?"

"We're in Ganondorf's palace."





© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great so far! Please publish more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Continue plz!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 13, 2011


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops