A unexpected visitor

A unexpected visitor

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

What will happen when Link fiends himself in a hard tough position?

"
Ike
^^^^

"So have you asked anyone yet?" Roy asked Ike the next morning.

"Uh... no. Not yet. But I'm gonna ask Pit." the mercenary said. Roy nodded his head and said "Well, you better hurry and do it or he may find someone else."

"But what if he doesn't like me like that?" Ike asked, suddenly self-conscious. Roy sighed.

"Listen to me, Ike. Pit does like you. I can tell. Seriously, I can tell. I mean have you seen the way he looks at you? With his blue eyes full of love and longing? And I've seen the way you look at him. You get all googley-eyed and soft..." Roy pressed, trying to convince Ike that Pit is in love with him.

"I don't know. I'll think about it."

"Okay, but you better hurry. The Mistletoe ball is only a week away."

****************************************************************************************************************
Pit
^^^^

'Oh! I hope Ike asks me. But that's just a stupid dream. He's straight and as far as he knows I am too.' A crestfallen Pit thought as he flew high above the manor. The only ones who knows Ike is gay are Snake and Roy. He watched the ground pass under him as
he flew. He only stopped when he saw Snake talking to Roy.

Curious, in spite of Snake who Pit is scared of, he flew down and landed a few yards away. With his angel ears he listened in on their conversation. The voice he heard first
was deeper and husky. 'Snake,' Pit thought as he paid attention.

"I know, I know! Stop pestering me about it! Ask Ike. He knows all about how."

'All about how what?' Pit thought curiously. Then a bit higher and more laid-back
sounding voice spoke. 'That's Roy.' Pit thought.

"Okay, fine! Sheesh! You don't have to be rude." Roy proclaimed somewhat angered.
Then there was a pause which was filled with a tense silence.

A few intense moments later, Roy asks "So... What do you think of Ike's "condition" 'This is getting interesting.' thought Pit. Pit sees Snake look at Roy from the giant oak he hid behind. Snake opened his mouth to speak, but then he thought better of it.

"I'm not sure... I'm not sure what to think about it. I mean, I'm personally against it, but uh..." Snake replied, trailing off.

Then Roy said "Aw. Come on. I think it's rather sweet how he feels about him..." Pit
didn't hear anymore. His mind wondered. 'Ike's gay?! This is wonderful!' Pit thought joyfully, 'What if he really does like me?!'

That thought reeled through his mind all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link
^^^^^

Link is going through his junk in attempt to clean his tree-dresser, which has gotten
quite cluttered, when he finds a jar holding a fairy. He realizes that it's Navi in the
bottle. He quickly undoes the stopper, and the blue fairy flys out.

"Navi! Who put you in this jar?!" Link asks desperately, ready to cut someone to
pieces. Having not heard him, Navi burst into tears.

"How-how could you?! I thought we were friends! How could you lock me inside that jar?! You know I am claustrophobic! Why, oh why, would you keep me in a jar like that?!" Navi babbles.

"What do you mean? Why would I put you in a jar? Your my guide and my friend. Sure you can be annoying sometimes, but that's just how friends are." Link said confused.

"Well, Link, your the one who put me in the jar. You should be the one explaining
why." Navi states, being a smartalec. Her little arms crossed over her tiny chest, she
glares at me with her blue-ish white eyes.

"Navi! I didn't do it! Honest! I swear!" The hero proclaims. Navi just shakes her head
and says "Mmph!!" She turns away from him and flys off. Link sighs, wishing he knew
what to say. He has never been good at speaking.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Marth
^^^^^^

Having just finished his brawl with Meta Knight, which he won, Marth decide to
visit Link. He entered Link's room and found the hero siting on the floor, looking rather confused and crestfallen. Marth walked over to his boyfriend and sat next to him. "What's wrong, Link?"

Link sighed heavily. "Navi, my fairy, thinks I captured her in a empty jar, but I didn't. I just released her. She's furious with me because I locked her in a jar, but I swear I didn't do it! Why would I?" Link's now looking into Marth's blue eyes for help. The
exiled prince search the Hero of Time's eyes and found he was telling the truth.

"I believe you, Link." Marth said. The Hylian seemed to relax some. "So, where's the
fairy now?"

"I don't know. I wish I knew so I could explain that it's not me." Link sighed, seeming stressed out.

"Well, let me go and talk to her. Maybe I can find out why she thinks it's you."
Marth tells his love. The hero nods, and the ice prince leaves to go find the fairy.

'Shes's probably in the garden.' Marth thought. So he goes to the garden and hears a higher pitched crying. He scans the beyond beautiful garden. His eyes land on a tiny blue
figure siting on an elephant leave. She looks just like a human just with wings. Fairy wings. 'She can't be Navi. Fairies glow. She isn't glowing.' the prince thought. He approached the blue creature cautiously.

She looks up. Tiny tears streak her tiny face. The prince kneels down so that his face is on her level. "What is wrong?" Marth asked. A shudder ran down her small body.

"That Link locked me in a jar! He knows I'm claustrophobic! Why would he do that?!" the blue being said. Then she broke down in tears. Tears of frustration, anger, confusion, hurt, and shock roll down her cheeks.

"Link thinks otherwise. Can you tell me what happened?" the clever yet sensitive Swordsmen asks. She nods her tiny head. She drys her blue eyes and takes a few deep breathes.

"So, one day in the summer, Link was acting weird. So, I decided to follow him around. He was acting like he was in a trance. I followed him to the training grounds.
From there he went to the archery field. I of course followed and watched him. He was acting strange. His shooting was the same as normal, never missing his target, but the way he held himself was different and his positioning was different. Link's left-handed as you well know, but the way he shot was right-handed. But I didn't think anything of it at the time.

"So, I continued to follow him. He went to the area where you would train for
swordfighting. I watched him. He was practicing in his right hand. As the day went by I realized he was doing everything he would normally do with his left hand with his right. So, I asked him about it in his room. He shrugged it off, but I pushed him about it. Then, Link's blue eyes gleamed and for a second they were black. I thought I had
imagined it. Then he stuffed me in a bottle and set me on his tree-dresser. And I was there ever since. Luckily, fairies don't need food or water." Navi finished.

Marth pondered this. "Hmmm... That doesn't sound like Link."

"I know right! This doesn't make any sense!" Navi exclaimed.

"I don't know about you, but I think Link would feel better if you talked to him. He's really really really depressed." the prince says.

"Okay." the blue fairy said in a ehsausted tone. So they both head back to Link, who sits depressed in his room.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ike
^^^^

Roy and Ike are walking down the corridor when some girl they've never seen stops them. "Hey you two boys look like you know what your doing. Perhaps they could assist a lost girl like me?"

She said it like a question, a dare. "How can we help you?" Ike asks as she inches closer to the two.

"I'm looking for someone, an old friend. Have you heard of him?" the strange but incredibly beautiful lady said. Her fiery red hair's hidden by her hood. Her brown eyes seem to sparkle in the dim hall lighting.

Ike and Roy are against the wall as she continues to get closer to Ike. "I don't know. What's he like? What's his name?" Ike asked, unfazed by her closeness, unlike Roy who is visibly uncomfortable.

"He's very quiet, likes to ride his horse, fights enemies, can change into a wolf at will..." she trails off as she sees the boy exchange quick glances.

"Ah, so we do know the boy. So, gentlemen, gonna take me to Link?" she says. She twirls around a 180* (the star thingy equals a degrees sign since I couldn't find the actual sign). She looks back over her shoulder and winks at Ike. Ike flushes, his mind and heart intrigued by her like he's under a spell.

"Sure. I know where Link is. Right this way...Uh..."

"Midna."

"Yes, Midna. Right this way, Midna." Ike said, offering his arm to her. She took it with a flirtatious smile, and they went on their way, leaving Roy by himself. Unbeknownst to all of them, Pit just witnessed this whole scene which broke his delicate angel heart

######################################%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Pit
^^^^

'I can't believe I thought he would like me like that! I'm so stupid!' Pit thought as he flew away from where he just witnessed this heart-shattering scene. He flys out a huge
open window and appears in the garden. He sees Marth walking up ahead. Pit rushes over and says "What'cha doing?"

"I am taking Link his fairy back." Marth replys, showing the angel the tired looking fairy in his right hand. Pit looks at the fairy then at the prince.

"To Link's room..?" nervously Pit asked.

"Ya. Where else would Link be?"

Pit shrugged and just followed the ice prince into the manor and up the slilent stairs. They reach the hallway of Link's and Pit's room. Once they reach the door, they enter, and everything goes down hill.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link
^^^^^

Link's door creaks open, and he looks up. Marth, Pit, and Navi walk in. Navi stands
up on the prince's hand and leaps off, flying over to Link. The depressed hero looks at
the fairy that flitters right in front of his eyes, his cerulean eyes full of confusion and depression. Navi sighs then says "Okay. Link, even if you didn't actually do it, I am sorry for making you feel depressed, and I forgive you."

Link's whole face lights up, and he smiles at the blue fairy. Then Link's door opens. The Hero of Time looks up at the doorway entry. Shock fills his face. Shock, hurt, and betrayal, that is. His old not exactly girlfriend stands there in the doorway, Midna (she's
tecincally not his girlfriend because they just saved the world together. They never kissed or said I love you to each other...).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Link
^^^^^

"What are you doing here?" The broken hero asked. Marth glanced at his love, then
at Midna, then back at his love, confused. Her face falls as she remembers she destroyed the hopes that they could ever be with him.

"I came to warn you." she says, her voice sad.

"About what?" Link asks.

"About Zant. He has gotten stronger since you left and I destroyed him. The evil
gods have given him life again. They also gave him incredible dark dark powers. He will try to escape the Twilight Realm through you. He can do so if you in wolf form. He plans to talk over your body and use it to conquer your world, the world of light." Midna says.

For a moment the room is quiet. So quiet you could hear a pin drop. Then, Link says "He has tried."

"Link! How can you be so reckless! If your not careful you could end up dead, or worse being controlled and overruled by Zant and his new creepier powers!" Midna exclaims. 'There's MY Midna. The bossy imp. Except she's not an imp anymore. She's back to her normal princess self.' Link thought as his heart ached.

"Link," Minda hestitates.

"Ya, Midna?" the hero prompts.

"I.... I'm gonna stay here to help keep Zant at bay." she says, changing her mind from what she was originally gonna say.

"Okay..." Link says. 'I knew it was to good to be true...' He thought as he stood up. Not looking at Marth or Midna or really anybody he says "I'm tired you guys should go." Then he looks at Navi, his one and only true friend. She looks back at him, her eyes reflecting the same sad look.

"Okay. See ya at dinner." Roy said, obviously taking the hint.

The downcast hero lays in his soft bed, his back to the others. Midna walks out
without saying goodbye. Link heard her soft footsteps with his big ears. Ike follows suit after saying "Later." Which leaves only Marth and Pit.

Pit leaves the room soundlessly and heads down the empty hallway, going the opposite way of Ike. Marth walks over to his hero and sits down next to him. Link's back to him, the prince says "Look at me please."

"Just go away. I'm not in the mood to talk." the hero says after he sighs.

"Please, Link." the exiled ice prince says, his voice sounding like he's on the verge of
tears. Link, hearing the desperation and saddness in his love's voice, turned around so that he was laying with his chest facing Marth. the hero could just barely make out that his love's eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"I just want to know... Do you really love me?" Marth asked, a single tear leaving his sad blue eyes. Link opens his mouth to speak, but Marth stops him.

"Stop. Don't speak. Don't answer that question. I know you don't. I can see the way you look at her. I can see it in your eyes. In your beautiful sapphire like eyes. I could see the pure hurt she cause you, the pure angst you have for her, the pure love in her eyes when she first saw you, the pure regret on her face when she was about to say I love you but didn't because she knew she wrecked her chance..." Marth stops, tears now streaming freely from his eyes, and takes a breath, "And now... I know... That you don't love me."

His voice wavered when he said love. Link, now standing, open his mouth and said "Marth,"

All he said was his loves name before he to broke down in tears. he stepped towards his beloved prince, but the prince stepped back. "No, Link. Just... don't." Marth says, barely holding himself together.

"But Marth-"

"Not buts. We are done."

"Marth..." Link breathed. It's as if his heart stopped. He couldn't breathe anymore.

"I need you. I love you." the even more broken hero proclaimed, his voice sounding desperate.

"No. No you don't. You don't love me. You don't need me. You just needed someone to
love you since Midna and Zelda didn't love you."

Link moves forward and reaches to wipe the prince's cheek, but he pulls away and says "No. Don't make this any harder than it needs to be." And with that said Marth left, tears streaming fast down his face as he left.











© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

D: Nooooooo

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011
Tags: yaoi, Midna, heartbreak


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops