Crazy Hand's game of Cature the Flag

Crazy Hand's game of Cature the Flag

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

Shirts versus skins

"
____________________________________Pit________________________________________

Pit wakes up in his bed made of clouds with a content sigh. He looked over at the sleeping hero in the bed across from his. The Hylian had a rough night. 'I can't believe he kept that stone. It's very bad news. I don't think he knows what would happen if he lost a fight for the body. If he did lose and Zant got control of the body, he would be capabale to transform into Link's human form and overthrow the goddeses that hold peace.' Pit thought with a shudder.

Pit got up, showered, and dressed. Then he looked at the clock, 4:10am. His brawl isn't till nine. He had a few hours. Pit flew out the dormroom door and down the hall. He saw Ike down at the other end of the hallway. He became nervous. He doesnt know why he gets so nervous around the mercenary, but he does. Pit landed and walked the rest of the way. Ike's talking to Snake. Snake has always scared Pit. So, he flew up high, way way way above them as high as the ceiling (25 feet and 4.5 inches). Only when Snake walked away did Pit land in the spot he had been standing. Now in front of a startled Ike, he said "Hey, Ike. How are you this fine morning?" Ike knew that Pit didn't like Snake. A smile spread across the mercenary's face. "I am good. Are you ready for your brawl against Snake, today?" Ike asked. "No." Pit said, honestly, with a smile. Angels can't lie. If they do they become mortal. All angels took an oath that bound them so their body was unable to tell lies. Ike laughed. "How about you? Are you ready to face Ganondorf?" Pit asked. "Yeah! You know it!" Ike replied, making them both laugh. "Well, I've gotta help Roy set up whatever he volenteered me for." "Okay. See ya later then, Ike." Pit replied as Ike walked away.

The angel took to the sky-er... well ceiling... and flew to the dinning hall. The breakfast bar luckily was already up and running. Pit landed and got in line. He grabbed a paper plate and waited. Finally he was at the table looking at all the food. Pit put some scrambled eggs, orange slices, and a few slices of bacon on his plate. Then he sat at an empty table. As he ate his eggs, Kirby joined him at the table. Kirby's plate- or should I say plates were piled high with food. Pit smiled and finished his meal as all of the younger brawlers came and sat at the table, such as Young Link, the iceclimbers, Ness, Lucas, and Pikachu. Pit looked at his watch, 8:56. 'Four mintues to go.' Pit thought as he flew up the stairs to the off-limits third floor. Your only allowed up here if your going to a brawl or if one of the hands called you. Pit arrive at the transporter and waited.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Snake shot a bomb at the flying angel, but it missed. Pit shot four arrows of light, one right after another, at Snake from the bow Palutena, his goddess, gave him. Snake launched some missiles from a vannon he obtained. Pit flew and dodged them. The shining glowing Smashball appeared. Pit flew and grabbed it, feeling the energy course through him. He used the power and summoned his goddess, and all this angels flew around. They knocked Snake off the stage. "WINNER!" declared a voice. Pit got teleported back to the Smash Bro Manor and was greeted by his friends. Marth, Roy, Link, Peach, and Ike were all there. 'Ike!' Pit thought as his heart fluttered. "Hey, have you heard that Crazy Hand is substituting tonight's event 'cause Master Hand is sick." Roy said. "Oh no! I wonder what he'll have in store for us this time." Peach said. Pit noticed that she wasn't wearing her usual get-up. Today, she was wearing her tennis outfit. Her very TIGHT tennis outfit. It's pink (of course), and the shorts stop just at half her thigh. Her top had two thinner tanktop straps lined in white. Almost all of her white long legs show which causes Pit to turn red in embarrassment. Peach just giggled at his reaction. Pit noticed that Roy has a little pink in the face himself which made Pit giggle. Soon, Peach and Pit were laughing so hard that they couldn't breath and tears were coming out of their eyes. Pit, now lying on the floor next to Peach, slowly started to calm down. He sat up and noticed Link and Marth weren't with them anymore. 'They're probably off somewhere pretending they don't know me.' Pit thought with a smile. He stood up with the help of Ike. Peach got up too. "Let's go eat lunch." Ike said with a humerous smile. But what Pit didn't know is how much Ike loved his angelic heavenly laugh, no pun intended.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

_________________________________Link_________________________________________

After dinner, everyone was called to gather at the edge of the forest by Crazy Hand. As they all wait for Crazy Hand to show up, Link played his Orcania of Time. He played the Song of Epona. Epona was already there and was dancing in her own way to the tune that she loves. Others were dancing too. Zelda was dancing with Young Link. They were showing everyone how to dance the way Hylians do. After a few people got the hang of it, Young Link stopped dancing and pulled out his Spirit pipe, and he soon found the tune and played along with the older Link. Roy danced with Peach, Pit played his lyre, and Samus danced with Snake. Zelda pulled out her Orcania and played as well. As the song ended, Crazy Hand appeared. Epona ran back to her stable as we all put up our instruments.

"Okay, everbody, we are going to play Capture the Flag brawler version. I will devide you up evenly. The two teams will be skins versus shirts." he announced. Everyone got quiet as they listened to hear what team their on. "Okay. Ike, Roy, Snake, Marth, Pit, Link, Shiek, Dark Link, and Dark Pit are skins. Everyone else is shirts." Whispering spread through the crowd. "How is that fair? I mean us nine versus like thirty other brawlers! Seriously, how is that fair?" Ike asked. "I don't think it is." Pit stated. "Yeah. I'm with Pit. It's not fair." Roy said. Link and Marth stayed quiet. Snake wasn't paying any attention, and the darker versions of Link and Pit didn't care as long as they got to have no shirts on.

The skins team's flag's a midnight purple shade with two flowers printed on it. The first flower's black with orange engravings like Link's necklace. The second one's the same shade of black but with blue engravings. Blue engravings means it's natural good magic. Crazy Hand transported the skins team to their side of the creek. At the base of the skins team, they all decide to take off there shirts. Ike, Snake, Dark Link, Roy, Shiek, and Dark Pit threw off their shirts as fast as the could. Pit turn scarlet from head to toe as he took off his toga and under shirt. As Marth took off his shirt, Link noticed how slim he was and how... Hot. Link looked away and focused on taking his shirts off as a blush filled his cheeks.

___________________________________Marth______________________________________

Marth took off his shirt after all his armor came off. He was very very very embarrassed because of his feminine body. He turned to see Link taking his white long-sleeved shirt off. The exiled prince noticed Link's tan chest. How his body was slim like him, and his muscle were there just not very visible like Ike's are. Marth realize how well toned he was, and how very attractive. With a blood red blush he looked away, away from everybody.

Then a booming voice announced, "Okay. I will go over the rules once and only once so listen. Rule number one: No killing blows. Rule number two: No using explosives, of any kind which includes bombs, bomb arrows, fireworks, dynamite and others, because we don't want our lovely forest to catch on fir. Rule number three: No acid. That is all. Now hide your flags."

Snake takes the flag and disappears. He's hiding it. Ike assigns us each a job. "Since Snake is gonna guard the flag, Roy and the darker version of Link are gonna guard our side. Pit and Dark Pit will give areal view, and Link and Marth will capture the flag once Pit spots it from the sky." They all agree with Ike's plan. So, basicly, Pit, Marth, Dark Pit, and Link are going across to get the flag. The sounding bell rings, warning that the game has started.


/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

__________________________________________Link________________________________

Team shirts won, of course. After the game, everyone headed inside to enjoy the snack that Crazy Hand set up. Icecream. When it was Link's turn he got a scoop of mint chocolate chip and a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough in a bowl, given they don't have cones. Marth got two scoops of mint chocolate chip. Pit got a scoop of homemade vanilla, a scoop of French vanilla, and a scoop of rocky road. Ike got a scoop of death by chocolate, a scoop of fudge, and a scoop of capchino. Roy got cake batter and strawberry flavored icecream. Peach got a single scoop of bubblegum.

As they ate their delicious icecream, Link, sitting across from Marth, noticed the his tiara was on crooked. Without thinking, he reached over and straightened it. When he sat back down and realized what he just did a blush filled his checks. Marth's cheeks held some red too. Luckily, no one saw that but them two. "Sorry. Your crown was crooked. I shouldn't have touched you. Your a prince after all." Link said. "It's okay. But I'm not a prince anymore. I'm exiled." Marth said, his blush finally gone. Link looked at the exiled prince and asked "Why? I mean I don't want to pry or anything but why?" the hero asked. The prince sighed. Then he said "My father, the king, banished me, his only son, because I wasn't his son. I was more like the daughter he never wanted and never had. I spent my time reading, writing, or learning while a prince usually went out hunting, or went out to court a princess, or trained even. My dad use to say 'All I did was sit on my lazy butt.'" "Oh... I'm sorry." Link says. "Don't be. I kind of wish I didn't have parents." Marth said quiet. "Why? They're a wonderful blessing. My parents in never knew. I was left in a forest and was lucky that the great deku tree accepted me into his family or I wouldnt be here, today. The deku tree told me my mother died a few seconds after she laid me down by the tree. I never got to see her. Not once." Link told him, looking at his bowl. No one's at the table with them, just the two of them. Marth's at a loss for words.



© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Forgive grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. :) thanks! Read and review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aaaah the feels.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Added on July 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops