Doggy days

Doggy days

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

Link has a way with animals.

"
____________________________________Link______________________________________

Link goes down to breakfast the next day, recalling the events of yesterday. He sighs as he lifts a finger to his lips, remembering the feeling of Marth's lips on his own. He also remembers the thrilling wonderful feeling of full pleasure that coursed through him when his lips made contact with the prince's. As he stepped down from the stairs and onto the tile of the foyer, he wondered when Marth's birthday is. All he knows is that Marth is the same age as him, sixteen.

Link entered the dinning hall and got a vanilla latte'. He knew the prince was due to a brawl against Ike soon. So he sat down by the fireplace and closed his eyes, absorbing the comforting heat of the fire. A bark broke him out of his relaxation. He opened his eyes and looked at the thing the noise came from. A nintendog stood in from of him. The dog was a dalmation with only one spot. The spot was around its left eye. "Hey, boy. You have a name?" Link asked the animal. As if it understood him, it shook its head no. "No. Hmm... I'll call you Spot. How about that? You like the name Spot?" Link asked. He talked to it as if it were a human. "Are you a boy or are you a girl?" The dog shook its head then nodded. It was a girl. "Okay. So what do you want to do?" Link asked her. The dog pondered this for a moment then barked. "Okay, but first let's go to my room so I can do something." Link replied. Confused and curious the dog followed Link up to his room.

Link opened the door, and after they were both in he closed it. He took off the sheath that held his beloved sword. Link then took off his necklace and placed the stone on his exposed hand. Then the transformation took place. As Link transformed into a wolf, Spot watched with curiosity. When the transformation was done, wolf Link looked at the Master Sword laying by the tree-dresser.

Link barked at the other dog, and they ran out of the dormroom together. They ran to the forest together. Unbeknownst to Link, Pit watch the familiar animal dart to the woods with a dalmation on his tail. Pit started to worry.

_______________________________________Marth__________________________________

Marth lost the brawl with Ike. Pit was there to congratulate Ike. Marth wondered where Link was. "Hey, Pit, where is Link?" Marth asked the angel. The angel's fell and got covered in worry. "He's in the woods, playing with a dalmation." Marth didn't see anything wrong about that. So, he asked, "What's wrong with that?" "He's not just playing with a dog. He's playing with a dog in wolf form. The other brawlers don't know his secret! If they see him they'll kill him! And he'll actually truely died!" Pit explained to his
friends. Ike's victory long forgotten, they all dashed out to save their friend.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

________________________________________Link__________________________________

As Link and Spot race throughout the forest playing tag, Snake was in the same woods
training. As the wolf and the dalmation stopped at a creek to drink, Snake was practicing at the same creek. In danger Link was. Snake spotted the beast and aimed his gun at it. He loads the gun and gets ready to pull the trigger. The wolf slowly turned it's head towards the sniper as the bullet shot free of its cage. It was to late to move out of the way, but before the bullet could hit its target another force got shot. Wolf Link glanced at the force that got the shot instead. It was Marth. Marth took the bullet for the beast. The world around Link disappeared as he stared down at the prince. Then anger snapped him back to reality. He growled at Snake, and then he had Spot psition Marth on his back. The blood flowed from Marth's wound as he, with the help of Spot, got the prince to the manor.

But at the manor everyone turned on him. They all either screamed, freaked out, or
readied their weapons. Okay, what am I kidding! They all got their weapons out. The wolf barked at everyone, desperate for everyone to understand. Spot howl a tune that Link didn't recognize. A few mintues later, a bunch of nintendogs came running out of the manor. They caused a distraction as the wolf snuck in with the dalmation.

They raced up the stairs to Link's dorm. Link quickly changed back to hisself. Then, he glanced over the inguried exiled prince. He quickly pulled off Marth's breastplate, cape,
and shirt. It looked more like a blouse though. Link couldn't see the damage because of all the blood. The hero got up and obtained a wet rag. He quickly yet gently clean all the blood off the out cold prince. Once the blood was gone he could see the wound on Marth's shoulder. The bullet was still in it. Link gently wrapped the prince's cape around it, and he picked up Marth. The Hero of Time and Spot left in search of Dr. Mario.

When they entered his office, Dr. Mario was surprised. "Oh dear-a me-a! What-a happened?" he asked Link. Link hesitated as he set Marth down on the observation table. As Dr. Mario examined the wound, Link answered "He saved my life." Dr. Mario nodded, and he didnt ask for more. The hero watched as he took the bullet out of the wound. It
made Link wince, glad that Marth was unconscious. It looked like it really hurt. Dr. Mario spoke as he worked "Your lucky. Any longer and-a he-a would have-a died." That sent fear and relief through Link. 'He could've died!' The hero thought as he watched the doctor wrap up the wound. Dr. Mario allowed Link to move the prince to his room.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

___________________________________Marth______________________________________

Marth awoke with a pain in his left shoulder. Luckily, his sword arm was his right arm.
He sat up and grimced in pain. Then he realized that he wasn't in his dorm. He looked around the room. He was siting on beautiful flowers. The sun was shining above his head. He looked at the other side and realized it was Pit's and Link's room. Pit's side has clouds for the flooring. He scanned the room for Link and spotted him under a tree, reading.

Marth made to get up but cried out in pain as he did so which made the Hylian look up from his book. Seeing Marth awake, Link got up and strolled over to the inguried prince. He sat on the edge of the flowers which were surprisingly very comfortable. Link looked at Marth and said "Why? Why did you take the bullet for me? You could've died."
His voice was very quiet, but it was also gentle. Staring into Link's blue hues, Marth scooted closer to the Hylian, ignoring the pain that it gave him. Once he was sitting next to the hero, he said "Because it saved you." "Yeah, it did, but you could've died." Link stated, his voice still barely audible. "I know, but it garneteed yor safety." Marth replied. "But why did you save me? I have nothing to lose. I have nothing. I am nothing. That's why I became a knight of Hyrule." Link said, not understanding why Marth would sacrifice himself for him. "Link, you don't have nothing. You have me." Marth stated quietly. Then Marth softly kissed Link.

Suprised at first, Link gently kissed him back. When both lacked much needed oxygen, they broke apart, even though they could've stayed like that forever. "I love you." Marth told Link. Link, unsure how to react, felt tears burn in his eyes. No one has ever told him that. "Marth, I love you too." Link said, a single tear rolled down his
cheek. Marth wiped it away with his thumb and leaned in to kiss his love again. But just then all of their other friends barged in to see how Marth was doing.

Link got up and backed away, letting his other friends see the prince. Roy stayed back by Link and said "So, you and Marth...?" Link looked at his closeset friend confused, "What about Marth and me?" "Are you together?" Roy asked in a hushed tone. Link's insides filled with joy at that thought. "Uh... Ya." The hero answered with a smile. Roy nodded, understanding.

Once it died down, and it was only Marth, Link, and Pit left in the room. Link, playing doctor, commanded that Marth stay there for the night so he could keep an eye on him. Marth didn't object because that meant sleeping next to his hero. Link unequipped his weapons and placed them in their rightful spot in his tree-dresser. Marth got out of bed and took off his shorts. Well...tried to take them off. But a pain in his left shoulder stopped him as he gasped in pain. Link, having heard that gasp with his sensitive ears, hurried over to his love. He noted the pain on his prince's face, and he said "Marth, what's wrong? Let me help." Marth hesitated, a blush spreading over his cheeks. "I can't undress..." A blush arose on the Hylian's face. Link helped him willingly take off his navy shorts. Being in just boxers, Marth laid back down on Link's bed. Link
went and showered. When he came back, he also had no clothes on, save for his forest green boxers. He laid down by Marth, neither one touching the other.

The night sky above their heads was full of storm clouds. "Why are there stormclouds in the sky?" Marth asked Link curiously, turning his head to look at him. He noted the way the hero's well-toned chest glowed in the moonlight. "Because that is the weather right now in Hyrule." The Hero of Time stated as it started to rain. But the rain never
landed on them. Before Marth could ask why, Link said "A weather field is around us. It keeps the rain or hail or sleet off the bed." The ice prince nodded, still staring at Link. As if feeling a gaze on himself, he turned his head and met Marth's deep blue eyes.

Link scooted a little bit closer till their breathes were mingling. Link leaned in to connect their lips together. Pleasure coursed through Marth as Link's lips brushed his. Marth pressed into the kiss hungrily, giving the gentle kiss more force. Happy to oblige,
Link kissed harder and a little rougher. Marth pressed his body as close to the Hylian's as he could (without being fully naked that is). The skin on skin feeling blew burst after burst of pure pleasure through both teens. Only when they needed air severly did they stop kissing and just held each other close as if they let go the other would just disappear.



© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
I don't own the characters. Nintendo does. Except, I made Spot up. Don't judge me because I like certain things. Read and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great series!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Omg write more! Omg I'm dieing for more!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2011
Tags: Yaoi, dogs, fanfic, ssbb, love


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops