Answers

Answers

A Chapter by The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
"

It's about time we learn what happened 12 years ago.

"
Anna held him by the wrist as she led him a few blocks away and down a narrow alley. At that she stopped and turned to face him.
"You don't know anything, do you? About yourself, about your purpose?" she demanded in an unusually cold voice.
"All I know is that I'm not human, and something important happened twelve years ago.
Anna sighed, her voice losing its cold touch "Throughout history, people like you, Angels, have appeared, The last appearance being twelve years ago. Every time the angels come, evil creatures called Demons attack. That's why people are scared of you; they know that because you're here war will come again."
"Then I'll fight for you!" Sky said rather loudly, exited.
"Good. You always do," she smiled.
"But, how long have the Angels and Demons been coming?" he asked.
"It's been recorded in the earliest historical documents, hundreds of years ago."
"So this is nothing new, right?" asked Sky, trying to understand their mindset.
"No, it's not, but we still hate and fear it."
There was a moment of silence as they stared at each other.
Sky spoke up. "What about Megan? Was it okay to just leave her back there?" he asked.
"That girl is a bank for gossip. She'll be overjoyed that something so interesting happened right outside her house. She'll tell everyone. By tomorrow, every teen in City will know that you beat up Tomas."
Sky snorted in disgust. "Let's get away from here," Anna suggested.
"Yeah," he agreed, and the two continued down the narrow alley into the street, heading for home.



© 2010 The Dudeman (Kenneth T)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice chapter, I enjoy it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


awesome!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow this is pretty good. I like it. I think it needs some editing. i'm not sure though, because soem parts of this didnt exactly make sense, like when you said anna spoke up, and you ended it with he. Maybe you meant it to be a guy? Anyway, good chapter. Can't wait to read more. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


The Angels and demons been fighting for a few thousand years. The way of this world. The Demons are winning. I like this story. Anything to do with myths and religion take my attention. A strong chapter. I will read on.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010
Tags: angels, demons, fantasy, teen, love


Author

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

E'ville, WI



About
Hey guys, I'm Kenneth. I'm 18 years old and I'm the most conflicted person you'll ever meet. Different people know me as a nerd, an emo, a bad a*s, a pervert, and a hopeless romantic. I have jumped o.. more..

Writing