A Perfect Name

A Perfect Name

A Chapter by The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

The fact that there was an Angel besides Sky made Anna even more annoyed. Now that he had someone else, surely he would lose his connection with her. When this new Angel first arrived, even before Sky had seen her, he had quickly ditched Anna on the rooftop to find her.
After bringing her back to the house, Sky sat in his room with her all night and all morning as he waited for the other Angel to wake. Anna had locked herself in her own room, not wanting to be around either of them.
Sky was quickly roused from his daze when the sleeping Angel opened her eyes. She sat up in the bed, politely staring at Sky, a small smile caressing her face. Her broad, gray wings were much like his own. And with vibrant green eyes and shiny copper hair, she was the most beautiful person Sky had ever seen.
Hastily turning his gaze away, he forced himself to think. "What did Anna do for me?" Remembering, he said "You need a name." She cocked her head to the side as Sky walked across the room and pulled a random book off a shelf. He quickly flipped through the pages, not bothering to read the text and barely registering the color photographs.
After a few minutes, he stopped suddenly, staring at the page that was open in front of him. In the picture that dominated the page, a bright green wave flashed across a dark sky unblemished by clouds. Sky looked back up at the Angel, noticing her green eyes on a perfect face, much like the picture in the book. He read the caption on the page and whispered, "Aurora." Looking the girl straight in the eyes, he told her, "Your name will be Aurora."
The green eyes widened and a dazzling smile spread over Aurora's face.


© 2010 The Dudeman (Kenneth T)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Read this, and I have a few words to say about this.
It's good! Keep on! I love the idea of this,
and it's very creative.
=) update soon, I would like to read more

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very good chapter. Names are very important. I like the description and the chapter. I may have to back track on this one. A good story in this chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I haven't read the other chapters, but I have to say I thought this was lovely :3 I agree, nice job describing the angel. Good work :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


beautiful. (: great word choice in describing the new angel. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2010
Last Updated on August 9, 2010


Author

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

E'ville, WI



About
Hey guys, I'm Kenneth. I'm 18 years old and I'm the most conflicted person you'll ever meet. Different people know me as a nerd, an emo, a bad a*s, a pervert, and a hopeless romantic. I have jumped o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Can You Can You

A Poem by RTB