Revenge

Revenge

A Chapter by The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
"

I know it's short, but it has to be its own chapter.

"
I keep holding on to you
But I can't bring you back to life
Sing the anthem of the angels
And say the last goodbye

Frustrated, Emily Jerked on the cords, pulling the small buds out of her ears. She shouldn't be thinking like that; she shouldn't forget. Jared saved her life. He deserved to be remembered. But maybe she should take the songs advice, and somehow come to terms with everything. She should stop thinking about all the things that might have happened, and accept the present. "He's in Heaven now." she whispered to herself. Then remembering the Revelation, added, "He's part of God."
A car pulled up next to her as she walked; Emily merely glanced at it and walked on. Then came the sound of a door slam, and footsteps on concrete. Curious, she turned around, only to have a chemical laced cloth pressed over her face.


© 2011 The Dudeman (Kenneth T)


Author's Note

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The song at the beginning of the chapter is "Anthem of the Angels" by Breaking Benjamin.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You added some mystery to the story. Where are you taking this story? A short but complete chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 14, 2010
Last Updated on January 10, 2011
Tags: teen, fantasy, angels, love


Author

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

E'ville, WI



About
Hey guys, I'm Kenneth. I'm 18 years old and I'm the most conflicted person you'll ever meet. Different people know me as a nerd, an emo, a bad a*s, a pervert, and a hopeless romantic. I have jumped o.. more..

Writing