Savior

Savior

A Chapter by The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

Emily slowly regained consciousness, but let her eyes stay closed. There were two male voices, and they were arguing.
"I'm not doing it!"
"Why not? That didn't stop you on the street! You would have made it, if that boy hadn't gotten in the way."
"This is different; she's helpless now."
"She was helpless on the street too!"
There was a pause in the argument. Emily opened her eyes. She found herself in an old abandoned apartment, stripped of furniture, except for the chair she was sitting in. A lone lamp sat in the corner, casting shadows on the walls. Two young men stood a short distance away; one was black and one was white. Trying to get a feel for her body, she wriggled around a bit, but found she was tied to the chair.
The white man tried to give a pistol to his unwilling companion. "It's easy, just point and shoot. You don't even have to hurt her really."
Sensing hesitation, he continued. "Look, we all had to do it, that way, we're all bound by blood. And now you absolutely have to, you can't go back now, or else I will shoot you with this gun myself."
A door opened an another man walked in. "What's going on?" he asked.
"Sam doesn't wanna do it." he said, gesturing at the black man.
"Do you have any idea how hard it was to get her back? It was by an extreme stroke of luck that we found the exact same girl, the one you failed to kill the first time!" the newcomer roared.
Panic was building within Emily. These were the men that killed Jared, and now they were going to kill her. She whimpered in fear and tears streaked down her face.
They finally noticed her. "She's awake. Now's your chance!" the first white man said, thrusting the gun into Sam's hand. He hesitantly raised the pistol up until it was pointed directly at Emily's head.
The door exploded inward, causing all three men to flinch. A lone figure stood in it's place, his face in shadow due to the bad lighting. The two white men ran to fight him, their minds full of blind rage, and the unarmed intruder shifted his weight, preparing for a fight.
The first one to meet him swung out a straight punch, which was easily avoided. The intruder then grasped the arm and pulled, using the man's own momentum against him. Spinning in a circle, he then finished him with an elbow to the back of the head. Turning to meet the second one, the intruder acted first delivering a lightning-fast punch to the stomach, then one to the face, then jabbed his fingers into a pressure point on the man's neck, knocking him unconscious.
A gunshot sounded, and the mysterious fighter's torso jerked back a bit. He looked first at the wound in his upper chest, then at the gunman. The black man stood with the gun pointed directly at him, his face set in determination. The intruder rushed forward, taking two more shots to his body but not flinching at all. He held on to the black man's wrist with one hand and slapped his extended elbow with the other, causing him to release the gun in pain.
Now it was the anonymous intruder pointing the gun at Sam's head. Emily looked past the shadows that disguised him, in order to identify her savior.
It was Jared.
Jared was here.


© 2010 The Dudeman (Kenneth T)


Author's Note

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
I KNOW that I didn't write this very well, and I also know how predictable it was. But keep watching, if I do the ending right, it's going to be epic.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice job on this

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well alright. I think you did pretty well on this.Since this was the first one I read I really had no clue what was going on but at the same time it was good enough to keep my interest, and now I'm interested in reading the rest of the chapters. I'm not so big on the angel thing but I've read and watched a few series that made the idea of angels a lot more bad a*s than one would expect. I'll continue reading and if you would like I'll let ya know what i think after reading more.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 5, 2010
Last Updated on November 10, 2010
Tags: fantasy, teen, angels


Author

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

E'ville, WI



About
Hey guys, I'm Kenneth. I'm 18 years old and I'm the most conflicted person you'll ever meet. Different people know me as a nerd, an emo, a bad a*s, a pervert, and a hopeless romantic. I have jumped o.. more..

Writing