V. Freeze

V. Freeze

A Chapter by Mark Daniels

     Marcus shot up out of his bed and looked around. 4:00AM.

   "Why am I so cold?" he thought. Marc was still asleep, so he wouldn't respond.

     "Jeez, that dream was almost real..." He panted, lokoing at hsi bed and trying to figure out how long he had before school, and what he was going to do with that time. Marcus walked into the kitchen and lit the stove burners for some heat, but he got nothing.

     "what the hell? is it getting colder in here?" He asked himself. he looked at the windows and saw "M.O." written on the window in ice.

    "No...."

   Marcus quickly threw on his clothes, his fighting gloves, and sprinted out the door. Marc had already started to wake up because of all the thoughts in Marcus' head.

     "So boss, care to explain why it's so fricking cold out here?"

    "He's here Marc, and he's trying to make as much of an advantage as he possibly can."

     Out of nowhere, Marcus felt comeone fly by him, then he hit the ground. he looked up from the snowy ground, but could see only white.

   "This is dirty fighting, even for you Jack!" Marcus yelled, making an attempt to avoid his attacker.

     The snow refused to let up, and Marcus was getting pissed. He lit up his body hot enough to melt a snall radius of visibility around him. Just enough to see a white fedore fly past him. Marc simply smiled and told Marcus what to do. He reached out and grabbed Vito by the collar.

     "what the-? how can you see me in this snow?"

 "Easy." He replied throwing him up a little, and roundhouse kicking him back into the blizzard.

    "I'm just that good."

   "you may be good." Vito echoed from a distance, the voice moving around sporadically.

    "but there is only one of you. and infinite of me." He laughed, increasing the speed of his assault and using more copies of himself. Marcus could only block so many attacks, but he didn't have eyes in the back of his head.

      "Marc!" he said over the sound of the snow.

    "I'm on it boss man." he said, making himself human and standing opposite of Marcus. They managed to take a lot less hits. the snow started to let up as they beat more vito clones. Eventually, the snow returned back to normal, and Marcus looked at a defeated vito, kneeling besides a short kid with pure white hair. The man clapped slowly and smiled evilly.

     "Well done Marcus. You are one of the first people to ever beat vito this badly."

    "What do you want?" Marc interjected, wanting to just go back to bed already.

     "I want you. dead. preferably in the most bloody way imaginable." He responded, a sadistic, twisted smile creeping across his face at the thought. Marcus simply shuddered for a moment before beginning to approach them.

   "Fine. one on one." he warned the white-haired boy.

     "So be it. Vito, begone. I'm sure I can handle my big brother on my own."

   "Yes Master." Vito replied softly, teleporting to who knows where.

      "Marc, you know the drill." Marc laughed a little, going back into Marcus and heating him up.

    "So, Jack, how have you been?" Marcus smiled, wanting to have a friendly conversation before their fight.

     "Shut up and just die." He said coldly, slipping off his cloak and letting it fall to the ground. He held out his hands and summoned ice to his hands, making up some improv "brass" knuckles. Marcus sped up gradually, lighting up his body.

 

And then it was on.



© 2010 Mark Daniels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on December 7, 2010
Last Updated on December 7, 2010


Author

Mark Daniels
Mark Daniels

44077, OH



About
Well, here you go. This is my personal poetry/writing site. Please, feel free to browse around and read that which i have created. Also leave me some comments and suggestions, they're all welsome. Oth.. more..

Writing