Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto

            Far beyond this planet and beyond the skies of space, is a universe where Angels and Devils live called The After Life. The Angels live in the clouds called Paradise and the Devils live in the fires called Hell. Both the Angels and the Devils watch after the Human world through portals which they can either watch a Human’s life or go to the Human world.

            Angels of Paradise are beautiful pure spirits with fair skin of one color. They have feathered-wings from the dove bird and can fly all throughout their land. Some Angels looks after their own Human and they are Guardian Angels and others are messengers from God to help communicate with these Humans using the portals.

            The Devils of Hell are also beautiful creatures with eyes of fiery red and an evil soul to match. They are passionate about everything they do and force Humans does their evil bidding so they may also enter Hell.

            But as time goes on, even more of the Humans of their world would fall cursed to the Devils and forget about their own morality. And so the Angels would enter the Human world to bring back purity and humility into their lives.



© 2010 TheRinaKitto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 13, 2010
Last Updated on November 13, 2010


Author

TheRinaKitto
TheRinaKitto

Pomona and West Covina, CA



About
I am a girl who wants to be many things: I want to write, I want to sing, I want to voice act, I want to draw, I want to design. I want to do something in my life that makes me happy more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto