Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto

 

“Okay, bye then; see you tonight.”

“Deshi, what’s wrong?”

“I…I don’t have anything to wear tonight.”

“Oh…oh yeah. You came off the streets. That’s right. I’m sorry,” Conner said as he got up from the table. “But if you want, Deshi, we could go shopping and get you ‘lots of new clothes!”

“He he. Thanks Connor but doesn’t it take money to shop and I have nothing”

“That’s okay! I’ll buy it for you!”

“Really?” I said. I then pounced on him and began shouting, “Oh thank you Connor! Thank you, thank you so much! Huh?” Turns out that we were both ended up on the ground. Face to face. Chest to chest. Heart to heart. What the heck is going on?

“Your heart is beating very fast, Deshi,” Connor said all witty. I got off of him and up from the ground very quickly. My cheeks became red. Why would he tease me like that? What a jerk! I thought to myself.

“Well, whatever,” I said. “I’m going to go get ready now, kay?”

“Okay. Have fun then,” He said waving to me as I headed to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom and asked myself “What do I do?” I then stepped began taking my clothes off and got into the shower. What am I to do? I kept thinking as I turned the water on and waited for the cold water to turn warm. I don’t know who I am and I am falling all over this guy. I should focus on where I come from but…but I have no clues. All I know is that I may be an Angel but they don’t exists! So how can I be one?

“Huh? Ow! Hot, hot!” I said as I got my hand out from under the faucets. “I guess that I left it on for too long. I should turn it down now.” Ad I took my shower, all of these thoughts were still bustling inside my mind.

“So Connor, don’t you wanna get ready?” I said as I came out of his room dressed.

“I’m ready when you are.”

“Okay then, let’s go,” he said. And we were off.

How glorious this day was going to be. I just simply could not wait. I thought sarcastically as I rode in his car. But wait I thought again. I shouldn’t be mad at him. He is going out of his way to buy me some clothes. I shouldn’t be acting like this. I was now mad at myself.

“Hey, cheer up, Deshi! I am going to get you something cute to wear today and everyday!” Connor said as he looked at me from the side while still trying to concentrate on the rode.

“Yeah…you’re right,” I said with a laugh. He was right; totally right! I then looked at him with a huge smile on my face. Whenever he talked, it was like, everything is alright!

“You know, Deshi….”he said leaving a trail of pauses, waiting for a response from me.

“Okay, what do I know?” I asked him as I closed my eyes and put on an even bigger smile.

“Whenever you smile, it’s always really cute!” he spoke out loud. My smile then grew and grew even more. Maybe he isn’t much of a jerk. “Huh? What is it Deshi? Something wrong?”

“No, I’m just admiring the side of your face; that’s all!”

“Well, thanks. Oh look, we’re here!”

Yes! The mall! I thought. I was so glad that we were here. We then settled in, parked, and got in the mall. I couldn’t believe my eyes: there were so many cute shops, so many bright colors, and so many cool clothes.

“So what shop do you wanna check out first?” Connor said as we were walking on by.

“Hmmm….” I then looked to my right and saw a shop that I really wanted to check out. “That one!” I said as I pointed at the shop. I then ran toward the shop and read out loud the name slowly as I put my hands on the glass. “Ki…ss Vic,,,tori…an.”

“You want to go into this shop?”

“YEAH!” I shouted as the whole place echoed my voie.

We went in and I was absolutely amazed! So many beautiful outfits. I loved every single outfit on each of them. I went from side to side of the walls in Kiss Victoria, zipping and zooming form them. I rushed over to see one thing and saw another and went straight for it.

I then stopped for a moment and saw a pair of wings. They were feather wings like from a bird or an angle. They were all the way at the top of a tall shelf so I tried reaching for them. No good, though; I’m too short. Connor then came from my side to grab them for me. As he handed them to me, he asked if this was what I really wanted. So I smiled and nodded a yes. He then smiled and everything felt good.

We left the store with many things for me: 2 dresses, 3 shirts, 3 pants, and 3 skirts, 2 pairs of stockings, and a pair of shoes. But what I was most excited for was the white wings I got. For some reason, I had to put them on right away. So after we got out of the store, I took out the wings from the bag that it was in, opened the packaging and strapped them on me.

But as I put them on, my heart began to pound.

“Are you okay, Deshi? You don’t look that well,” Connor asked me. I didn’t want to worry him so I just told him that I was okay.



© 2010 TheRinaKitto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on December 8, 2010
Last Updated on December 8, 2010


Author

TheRinaKitto
TheRinaKitto

Pomona and West Covina, CA



About
I am a girl who wants to be many things: I want to write, I want to sing, I want to voice act, I want to draw, I want to design. I want to do something in my life that makes me happy more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto