Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto

It was the next day and I woke in a bed. Yeah, a bed; a nice jump from the ground. I had no idea where I was though. So I got out of the bed and walked out of the room. There, I found that man again. Connor. Oh yeah, I went to that Cathedral yesterday I reminded myself. Connor was sleeping on the couch. He looked so peaceful and pure; just like an angel.

            An Angel? Why does that sound so familiar? What is an Angel anyway? Whatever it may have been, I thought that it was something that may have been apart of me. But whatever it was, I doubt that angels really do exist.

            Connor then began to wake up with groans and gargles and such.

            “Good morning,” I said to him as I continued to stare.

            “What are you doing so early up in the morning?”

            “I just woke up,” I responded back. I guess that he isn’t much of a morning person.

            “So how did you like sleeping in my bed?” he said while rubbing his eyes and scratching his head.

            “Yes, I did actually did,” I said bluntly.

            “So how old do you think you are? You look very young. Maybe 18?” He said as he got up. He was wobbly and worn out when he did but eventually got his balance. I looked over at his right leg and saw a bruise on it. “Hello?” he said.

            “Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know how old I am. I don’t know if I am 18.”

            “Well, whether you are or aren’t, I should take you to the hospital, okay?” he said with a caring voice. Does he actually care for me? Is what I wondered. How could someone be concerned about a stranger? Whatever he was planning, I knew that it was just best to follow him; he seems to know what he is doing.

            “Um... by the way: how did you get that bruise that’s right there?” As I pointed at his leg, I then asked, “How did you get it?”

            “This? Oh, it was nothing; I just fell on the ground yesterday, that’s all.”

            “I didn’t see it yesterday, though.”

            “Oh, well that’s because I got it after you feel asleep. You see, when I was taking you here in my car, you fell asleep and because of that, I had to carry you to the apartment and I just slipped and fell as I was carrying you. That’s all.” He began to laugh after that. I still don’t understand completely why but maybe he was trying to make it seem like it wasn’t all that bad.

            “Oh, okay…I see.” I stood up and began walking toward the front door of his apartment. When I reached for the door knob, I turned around and told him, “I guess that I’ll be going now…bye.” I opened the door and took one step outside.

            Connor then shouted “Wait! Please don’t go!”

            “What do you mean? I am nothing but a burden to you. I should just go somewhere else and make it on my own. I am sure that I can do so. You really don’t have to worry about me. Honestly. Anyways, goodbye, at least for now,” but before I could take my last step ouside of the door, he grabbed my wrists and pulled me inside.

            “Listen Deshi: I found you so it is my responsibility to take care of you, okay? So before you find out who you are, please let me take care of you.” As he said this, he began to wrap his arms around me and hold me close to his chest. He was embracing me; hugging me. I remember this feeling before, but I don’t remember who I would embrace.

            “Okay. I… I understand.” He then let go of me and nodded. “So when should we leave?”

            “Right now would be good be I’ve gotta find you some proper clothes and shoes. I suppose that you could wear my clothes but they may be a bit big on you. Is that okay? ” Connor said while putting on his own shoes.

            “Yeah, that’s fine.” He then threw me a white shirt, some jeans, a belt, and huge converse. I than went to his room and tried it all on. The shirt’s neck line was a bit long, the jeans were also long so I rolled them up and put on the bet (but I also had to make an extra hole), and the shoes were extremely roomy. But it didn’t matter to me since I was in his clothes.

            We headed out to the hospital where a doctor examined me. She deemed that I was in good health and that if Connor took care of me, then I would be okay and I would eventually get my memory back. But for some reason, I don’t think that it would be that easy.

 



© 2010 TheRinaKitto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010


Author

TheRinaKitto
TheRinaKitto

Pomona and West Covina, CA



About
I am a girl who wants to be many things: I want to write, I want to sing, I want to voice act, I want to draw, I want to design. I want to do something in my life that makes me happy more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto