Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto

“Deshi! Deshi Angel! Where are you?” a cute and high-pitched voice spoke out to me. Where am I? And who is calling me an angel? I can’t see you; where are you?I was in a darling field filled with flowers of many kinds; daffodils, tulips, roses, marigolds and so on. The aroma wasn’t overpowering and just seemed lovely to me. Above me were pure white clouds covering part of a clear blue sky. The sunlight peeked through the clouds and warmed my skin.

            “Deshi Angel! There you are! Are you okay?” continued the voice.

            I then shouted out “What are you talking about? I’m no angel! How could I be this Deshi Angel if I don’t even know who I am?” I shouted as I looked up into the clouds. Why could I not see this person? This child, perhaps. Could they be scared?

            “But you must be Deshi! Deshi Angel is beautiful and sweet and we have been watching you and we can tell that is what you are. So you absolutely must be Deshi Angel!”

            “What? I am not beautiful!” I exclaimed again, trying to get this child’s attention. “What are you anyways?” I said as I turned my head in my directions. “I can’t even see you so how do I know that you are even real? And you sound like a child!”

            “Well, I may be a child but I am also an Angel! I will come back for you and take you back to paradise once you have completed your mission.”

            “My mission? But what is my mission exactly?” The Angel did not respond back. “Hello?” I shouted, seeing if the Angel may had gone away.

            But before I knew it, I finally opened my eyes for real this time. It was all just a dream. A dream that was trying to tell me something? To communicate with me? What was it? 

Once again, I had woken up in Connor’s bed. I didn’t realize how soft and warm it was before. It was so comfortable. I wrapped myself with the blanket all around me and snuggled in it. As I was enjoying the comfort of the bedding, I quickly remembered about the dream that I had. What could it have mean? I became clueless about the whole situation again. The I remembered from last night about how Connor said I was an innocent girl. So maybe I’m just taking this to seriously perhaps.

            I then walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Connor was eating some doughnuts and then offered me some. When I sat down, I began to eat a doughnut with him.

            “Hey Connor, do you believe that dreams can tell you things?”

“I guess but it is hard to say.”

“Oh, okay. I see.”

“So when do you wanna call that night club manager?” Oh yeah, that’s right! I met a manager of a night club and he wants me to perform at Robot Note.

“Yeah! That’s sounds like a good idea!”

“Wow! That perked you right up, didn’t it?”

“Yep!” I said as I got off from the chair. I stuffed the doughnut in my mouth and rushed over to Connor’s room where I had left Mr. Nightly’s business card on Connor’s bedside table. When I found it, I rushed back, and asked Connor if I could use his cell phone.

            “Sure! Go ahead, but put it on speaker; I wanna know what he says to you.” I agreed to this so I had him dial the number and put on the speakers for me. He then put the phone on the counter and we waited for the phone to connect. As soon as it began ringing, I became ecstatic. Eventually, he did answer the phone and when he did, I began to squeal.

            “Hello? Is this Mr. Nightly?”

            “Yes it is. And I bet that this is Deshi, right? I have been waiting for your call.”

I couldn’t believe that he was actually telling me this. He then asked if I could stop by the club to experience what the club was really about. Connor said that it was okay as long as he came along with me so we both agree that I would go to the club tonight. Connor was able to get the address of Robot Note so I had nothing to worry about.

            “Oh yeah, and Deshi, baby. Do one thing for me: where something nice!” It hit me like a ton of bricks when he said that to me for I didn’t own any clothes!



© 2010 TheRinaKitto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on November 21, 2010


Author

TheRinaKitto
TheRinaKitto

Pomona and West Covina, CA



About
I am a girl who wants to be many things: I want to write, I want to sing, I want to voice act, I want to draw, I want to design. I want to do something in my life that makes me happy more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto