Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto

“Hey Connor?”

            “Yeah Deshi?”

            “I’ve been wordering…Maybe I should learn more about you so can I ask some questions about yourself?

            “Sure, Deshi. Go on ahead and ask me anything you want! I’m an open book!”

            “Okay, so, what’s your full name and some other things I should know about?”

            “My name is Connor José Hernandez. And I am 20 years old. I grew up in Walnut which is about 30 or 20 miles so away from here.” Okay, so he is young.

            “Is that far?”

            “No. Not really. But it far enough that I don’t have to visit my family everyday.”

            “Oh, so do you not like your family that much?”

            “It isn’t so much that as that I would rather meet new people then to see the same people everyday. But with you, it’s different. You are exciting so I don’t mind if I spend everyday with you.”          

            “Where do you work? Or are you working at the time?”

            “I do work. I work as a comic book artist and writer from home.” I realized that that was why he had so many cartoons and art pieces on his walls.

            “Do you have a studio of your own that you have which you do your work at?”

            “Yeah. Yeah I do. I like it. I’m actually apart of a small company that published comics and I do some one-shots here and there but I also do continuous stories and so 4-panels in a newspaper.”

            “Wow, that’s really impressive! I would like to see what you write about sometime.

            “Yeah, but what I have is nothing compared to your singing!”

            “My singing? You mean you could hear me?”

            “Well, yeah. I heard a muffle from inside the cathedral so I went outside any say you singing. So I stayed outside for a while to hear you sing. And …”

            “And what?”

            He then looked at me and smiled as he said, “…You were great.”

            “Thanks. I really do appreciate that,” I said as I smiled back to him. It was cold but my heart felt so warm. It was nice the way things were.

 



© 2010 TheRinaKitto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on November 21, 2010


Author

TheRinaKitto
TheRinaKitto

Pomona and West Covina, CA



About
I am a girl who wants to be many things: I want to write, I want to sing, I want to voice act, I want to draw, I want to design. I want to do something in my life that makes me happy more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by TheRinaKitto