Dying Doesn't Hurt This Much

Dying Doesn't Hurt This Much

A Chapter by Dawn


"Forget it!" I screeched
"Fine! Let just forget about it!" She screeched back at me.
"Don't raise your voice at me!" I said, grabbing her arm.
"Ow! That hurts!" She screamed
"Laura, shut the f**k up!" I said, pulling her towards me.
"Stop it, Jared." She murmured. 
"What the hell? You’re telling me to stop it! What the f**k is wrong with you, you s**t!" I bellowed at her, as a grabbed her hair and pulled it. 
She let out a scream. Why did she drive me to such corners? I punched her stomach, and slapped her back. That would teach her. 
Laura started crying. I hated it when she did that. 
"Shut the f**k up! How many times did I tell you that I don't want that s****y cry!" 
"Sorry Jared! You are right! I was a s**t, I shouldn't have done that." She gasped.
Much better. I pulled her close to me.
"Lilly," I used her nickname; "you know how much I don't want to do that. But you leave me no choice. If you want someone to grind on you, what am I for?"
She just casted her eyes towards the ground. 
"Come on, Baby. I'll take you home." I said in a low voice. 
She silently got in the car with me, and was really quite, like usual, in the car.
As we were driving, I put my hands on the inside of her thigh. She looked up at me with wide eyes. I loved it when she has that reaction; I mean I have total control over everything.
"Not tonight Jared." She says quietly.
"What do you mean not tonight! You were looking ready to do the guy who you were grinding on." 
"Jared...never mind. Do what you want." 
"What the hell? Do you think I'm a beast! That I'll rape you?" 
"No...of course not Jared. Do me. I want you," she said in a flat voice. 
"Nah, your ugly face doesn't turn me on you b***h, now get out of my f*****g car before I kick your s****y a*s."
"Jared, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it like, I love you!" she said, her eyes pleading. She started to kiss my neck.
I pulled over to the side of the road. 
"I don't want a nasty b***h like you," I said, punching her stomach, breasts and her privates. 
She groaned really loudly, the groan I hate.
 "Shut up!" I said, punching her, and somehow kicking her legs. 
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She said, crying. 
I yanked at her hair, reached out and opened the door and hauled her out.
"Walk your f*****g a*s home!" I said. 
She lay on the ground. I kicked her once more. She started getting up slowly, and started walking home. 
I went back into my car and started driving again. As I got home, I opened a bottle of vodka and went up to my room. 
As I drank, I was thinking of Laura. I wish she didn't make me so mad, I love her but she keeps doing the things I hate. Doesn't she love me?
To be fair, I shouldn't have a hit her. Damn. I feel like a loser. I looked at my clock, 2:14 A.M.. I called Laura. She picked up on the first ring. 
"Hey Baby." I said, my voice slurring. 
"Hi Jared." 
"Look Baby, I called to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It got too extreme. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I overreacted."
"Jerry, it is ok. I'm sorry about the grinding and sex thing. You were right."
"So... are you ok? Do you want me to help ice you or something? I'm really sorry I hit you."
"No, it is ok."
"So, can you come over?" 
"Right now? But we have school tomorrow." 
"So what? Come over, I want to say sorry properly."
"Ok... I'll be there in ten."
"Ok, bye. I love you." 
"Do you?"
"Do I what?"
"Do you love me?" she asked with doubt in her voice.
"Of course I love you. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. How could I not love you?" I whispered. 
"Ok. I love you too. See you in ten." She said, hanging up. 
I waited for ten minutes and then went downstairs, so quietly that I wouldn't wake my parents, and opened the door. 
Laura was standing outside. I pulled her into my arms and closed the door behind her. I picked her up into my arms and took her upstairs. 
As I placed her on my bed, she wrapped her arms around me. 
"Jared, can you please turn the lights off?" 
"Hell no! I want to see your sexy body." 
I started kissing her all over. 

**************

After we had finished, we lay on the bed, arms wrapped around each other. 
"I love you Laura, your everything I want. I don't ever want to break up with you." I said. 
I felt totally satisfied. Until I realized something was missing. This was the part Laura said she loved me too, and wanted to be with me forever. 
But everything just stayed quiet. Then I realized she hadn't been saying that the past four times we had sex. She still wanted me, right? 
What if she wanted that guy? What if she wanted to break up? Damn. I was starting to get pissed again.



© 2010 Dawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

amazing write! maybe a little less dialogue? but hey, thats just my style, dont change it if it's not u!! thanks for sharing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow! Exceptional chapter! I'm so not happy with Jared's character right now ... You did a brilliant job of capturing the abuse in the eyes of the abuser. Awesome! 100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice work i love it, jared is such a jerk, and the discription really maked his character real in the readers mind.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice work! I love the intense tension between the two. The harshness and well being isn't really a factor in Jared life is it! lol anyway great work!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010


Author

Dawn
Dawn

Canada



About
I'm am a young writer who just wants to get her work out there. I want to learn how to improve my writing since I am still very young and inexperienced. more..

Writing
Dying Inside Dying Inside

A Chapter by Dawn


Giving Up Giving Up

A Chapter by Dawn


Cutting Cutting

A Chapter by Dawn