Threats

Threats

A Chapter by Dawn

*Laura's Point Of View* 
I know the truth. It was Jared. He was the one that cheated on me, not Anna. I slipped into under the covers of my bed. Anna told me that he came up and started kissing her. He also looked drunk. When I was waiting for his at the park, he was kissing her. I knew he was lying anyway, even when he said he wasn't in the car. But I didn't know what to do! Should I break up with him? I love him! It hurt to think about being away from him. I told Anna that I didn't want to leave him. She told me that I was stupid and need medical attention, but she doesn't get it! No one gets it! I miss him and I love him. And to be honest, I was the tiny bit scared, especially after he kept saying that he will kill me. He was going to kill me anyway. He pulled my shirt off and I backed off and left. I loved him but I didn't want him to see the cuts on my arms. What would he do? I started to cry hysterically. I didn't know what to do. 
My phone vibrated, I quickly picked it up. 
"Hello?" I said, my voice shaking. 
"Lauraa, babyy whatsss going onnn?" Jared said, his voice slurring. 
"Jared? What's up? Are you drunk?" 
"I'm gonna die babyy." 
"What? Jared, where are you?" 
"Top of my house babyy, gonna fall down and make it all better and it will all be yourr fault."
"Jared! Don't jump. I love you Jared! I'm coming to your house okay?" 
"I'll be gone byeeeeeee." He said, hanging up. 
I ran out quickly and made it to his house in less than five minutes. 
I saw Jared on top of his roof saying, "Lauraaa, where are youu." And chugging a bottle down. 
"I’m here Jared! Jared, come down please?" I said, going into his house and up to his room. I poked my head out the window and said, "Jared, please come here." 
I stuck my hand out and he looked around then took my hand and came inside. 
I knew that he was going to throw up in exactly thirty seconds, so I dragged him the bathroom and he started throwing up. 
After he threw up and I made him rinse his mouth out, he looked at me.
"Laura, don't leave me. I love you." He said, his eyes glazing. 
"I won't leave you, I love you and I promise I will never leave you." I said, trying to calm him down. 
"No! You will leave me! You think that I cheated on you." He said, his mood swinging. 
He pushed me down and started to kick my stomach, but he was so drunk that he fell on his butt. 
If I saw anyone else fall on their butt in any other situation, I would have laughed my head off but there was nothing distinctly funny about this scene. 
Jared was surprised for a bit but then he started to pound on my stomach with his fists, I screamed and coughed. It hurt like hell, like boulders were falling on my stomach again and again. 
I rolled over trying to get away from him and I hit my head on the bathtub. 
I stayed quiet, trying not to make a sound. 
Soon I heard Jared crying. I turned to face him and there were tears running down his cheeks. 
"Don't leave, don't leave." He murmured. 
For once, I didn't try to comfort him.


© 2010 Dawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is one seriously fucked up couple. Once again, excellent work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I can't help but wonder what's keeping Laura and Jared together? Why do they need each other so much?

Can't wait for more!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Dawn
Dawn

Canada



About
I'm am a young writer who just wants to get her work out there. I want to learn how to improve my writing since I am still very young and inexperienced. more..

Writing
Dying Inside Dying Inside

A Chapter by Dawn


Giving Up Giving Up

A Chapter by Dawn