Lies

Lies

A Chapter by Dawn

Jared’s Point of View

Anna tapped the window of my car; s**t. Laura would believe me right? I mean she wouldn't break up with me right? Laura turned around and opened the door. 
"I'm sorry Jared, I'll talk to you at lunch okay?" 
"Fine Laura, Bye." I said, kissing her on the cheek. 
I was so busted. After she left I put my head on the steering wheel. What was I suppose to do? It was an accident! I thought about this for an hour or so, skipping first period. Finally I came to my rocket science conclusion; to lie. 
I got out of car and went to second period. 
My English teacher was being a b***h today and was going on and on about how I had to grow up and do my work. I wanted to strangle her! After English I went to my car. 
Soon, Laura walked to the car and climbed inside. 
"Hey baby," I said, kissing her. 
"Hi Jared." She said, obviously in a foul mood. Oh no! Here it comes. 
"Why are you upset?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking. 
"It is Anna! She is such a liar! I can't believe she made a move on you and even lied to me about it! Can you believe that she tried to blame the whole thing on you?" She said her voice like an angry kitten. 
"Really? She blamed me? No offense Laura but I don't like her. You know I would never cheat on you." I said, relaxing. She wasn't going to break up with me! She didn't blame me! A huge smile lit up my face.
"I know Jared. You're amazing like that. So, want to skip the next two period and do something?" Laura ask, her dimples showing. Her soft brown hair was tied in a ponytail with one strand hanging loose. She looked at me with her coffee coloured eyes. I was so lucky, she was perfect. Well, almost perfect, with the exception that she kind of flirts with other guys sometimes. 
I started kiss her, and she responded. I reached over and pulled her shirt off gently. 
"No!" She screamed, pulling the shirt towards her to hide herself. 
"What?" I said, surprised. 
"Not today, I have to go." She said, crying. 
She quickly put her long sleeves back on, grabbed her bag, shouted a quick 'sorry' and left. 
What the hell was happening?


© 2010 Dawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Dawn
Dawn

Canada



About
I'm am a young writer who just wants to get her work out there. I want to learn how to improve my writing since I am still very young and inexperienced. more..

Writing
Dying Inside Dying Inside

A Chapter by Dawn


Giving Up Giving Up

A Chapter by Dawn