Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

Chapter 1


My alarm roared in my ear, beeping non-stop, my head ached. No, its to early to get up, I opened one eye peeking at the clock 6:00a.m. Sitting up in bed I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and felt around for my glasses. Slouching out of bed, I headed for the bathroom.

I got undresses and turned on the shower, the steam sent fog over the mirror; the hot water against my skin awakens me. My skin tingled and goose bumps appeared as the water trailed its way over my body. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. Looking into the mirror I wiped my towel against the surface to see my reflection staring back at me.


         I looked over my jet-black hair split down the middle curling, reaching down to almost reach my navel. My milky white-blue eyes staring to see what was it that made me so different. I was small; pixie like, like my mother was when she was young. My breast where small but firm, my skin a creamy caramel color. I looked at my small nose and plump lips with an oval face to hold it all together. No one ever believed I could have such an odd combination of hair and eye color, but it was all-natural. My hair from my father, eyes from my mother. A very odd match indeed. Everyone thought I was blind when I was first born, but I could see shapes and colors pretty well. Glasses helped clear the blurriness and with them, I could see perfectly fine. I was beautiful in my own way.


I ran a comb through my hair and slipped on a pair of dark blue jeans and a t-shirt that showed a picture of a little kitten playing with yarn. I personalized many of my clothes. Running chap-stick over my lips, I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs to get breakfast. Jazzie was already in her high chair stuffing cheerios in her little mouth, unable to get everything in at once. “Good morning Mamma” I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and then gave Jazzie a kiss on her chubby little cheek. She screamed in delight offering me her food. I smiled and quickly grabbed two muffins and a juice, heading out to my bus stop. I got there just in time as my bus was turning the corner.


April was in the back seat waving at me, I waved back and got comfortable in my seat. “So tell me… What happened last night?” April’s smile broadened and she blushed. “It was amazing,” she whispered,” I never thought he could be so sweet! We went to dinner, the movies and we walked around the park and he kissed me!” I gasped. April and Jacob had been going out for three months and this was their first kiss. Unbelievable if you asked me but he was a nice guy and from what I could tell, he had never had a girlfriend before. Lucky for April. “Yes, can you believe it! He finally kissed me. I wish you could have been there!” I giggled at her giddiness. “Well, Congrates! Its about time.”


         “Well at least I have a boyfriend.” She stuck her tongue out at me. We laughed at her childish manner. I looked out the window at the houses as they all passed by, all different colors and structures. “ Who is that? “ I turned back around, but she was pointing outside. The bus slowed to a stop and the door creaked as it opened to let a new student on. I almost fainted. I couldn’t breath; my head got light and my chest heavy. April looked at me panicked. “Are you okay?” Like a black hole, I was transported back to all the dreams I had had over the years. All the times I had went through my whole childhood growing up and watching as my dreams became increasingly complicated. Now, I was looking at the guy who had always been there, to play with, to chase, to save me. He was here. In the real world, and I had no idea how!



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on April 17, 2012
Last Updated on April 17, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing