Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

April put her hand on my shoulder and shook me; loosing my concentration, I could breath again. My chest was no longer being crushed, air came in and out easily. I was still shocked. I looked at the boy again and felt I would fall into a deep hole if I looked any longer. “Christina! Hey. Are you okay? Do you need to get off the bus?” I looked at April and took a deep breath. “No. No. No… I am fine. I just- I think I know him.” April’s eyes widened and she gave me a childish grin, ”What’s his name? When did you meet?” I shook my head,  “We haven’t.” April looked at me confused. “How do you know him then?” I did not know what to say. April was my best friend and I told her everything, I thought awhile longer and decided to tell her the truth. “He’s the boy from my dreams.”


April’s eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open, “That’s him?” I nodded my head. “I can’t believe he looks like that! He’s hot! You should talk to him.” My head began to spin at the thought, “Talk to him? Are you crazy! He is not supposed to be real. That cant be him, just someone who looks like him.” I was surprised at April’s attitude towards the situation and stared at her. I wasn’t so sure about the last statement but I couldn’t get the fear of him truly being the boy from my dreams out of my head. It was a crazy thought, just impossible… I think.


The bus came to a stop in front of our school and students began to rush off the bus. I picked up my bag and did my best to avoid any kind of contact with the boy. It freaked me out, I didn’t even know his name. All the years I had seen him, we never talked, it was always quit, almost never any noise. He got off right in front of me and I froze, April gave out a little oomph when she ran into my back. He turned his head at the noise and looked at me. His eyes where the same lushes green as I remembered, only darker. They looked over my face down my hair and back up; he smiled, kept walking.


My heart felt like it was beating to fast, to hard. My chest hurt and then nothing. Everything was fine. He didn’t know me, I was crazy to think he could have been the guy from my dreams. I relaxed and walked off the bus apologizing to April. “Wow. What was that all about?” I smiled, “Nothing, I must have been mistaken. He doesn’t even know who I am.” April raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know. He seemed a little strange. He didn’t even look at me, He was staring at you the whole time.” I creased my forehead to think. I could have sworn he looked at April, for at least a second. He was just seeing who I was. A typical guy to look, right?


I shoved the thought of my mind and kept walking, letting the subject go. “Did you do your homework last night? I forgot to do mine.” April groaned, “I forgot! O my gosh! Mom is going to ground me forever if I don’t keep my grades up.” She kicked her feet like a child hitting the air with her fist in frustration.

April was much bigger than me, almost 6 inches taller and we looked nothing alike. She had light almost white hair with dark brown eyes and a nose that fit her face perfectly. Her hair was cut, it barely reached the back of her neck, though the front was almost 6 inches long. She was chubby, with big hips and breast. April truly was beautiful.


“Hey April!” Jason was standing on the top step waving like a mad man. April immediately quit her tantrum and ran to him jumping into his arms as if she had not seen him in ages. I laughed loudly when she nearly knocked him on the ground. “See you in class!”


My first class was with my English teacher Mrs. McCracken, April was already in her seat blushing madly. I took my seat next to her and waited for her to speak. After a few quit seconds she turned and squealed, “He kissed me again. In front of everyone!” I laughed and rolled my eyes. “If your going to act like that every time he kisses you then it has got to stop.” She frowned at me then pouted her lips. “Don’t be upset because you don’t have someone to kiss you.” She laughed and sat straight up when the bell rang.


I got out my laptop and we started our assignment, an essay on a special event in our lives. I had not decided what I was writing about yet and began writing ideas I could use. I had a half a page of ideas when I saw the little mail icon on the top of my screen, I opened it expecting to see a message from April. I didn’t recognize the email, it said- Hi! :)


I looked around the room; everyone had their heads down typing or reading except for one person who was looking at me. I felt panicked and ordered myself to relax it was just the new student. I didn’t even know his name yet. Another message came in- my name is Jacob.


I looked back at him and he was no longer paying any attention. I went ahead and sent a message back- I’m Christina.


He never messaged me back.



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on April 17, 2012
Last Updated on April 17, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing