Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

When I woke up it was already twelve-o-clock, my room was bright with sunlight. It was the same as it had been last night; I was even wearing the clothes I had fallen asleep in. Dazed and confused I got up to look around. My floor was unstained and spotless; it smelt like any other day, nothing unusual. I ran downstairs hoping my mom would confirm what had happened last night, I knew she would be happy I was awake and want to talk. However, when I had made it downstairs, no one was there. I tried to remember if mom had anything to do today, nothing came to mind. So I went to the kitchen to make me something to eat, I was starving. I decided to make myself a bowl of cereal.


Pouring milk into my bowl I checked my messages on my phone, I had three from April, One from my mom.


APRIL

Guess who we saw today? Jason! He asked about you.

Where are you?

Call me.


MOM

Honey I am sorry I am not home, I will see you tonight.

 

I finished my cereal before texting April back, I had a feeling she wasn’t in the best of moods. I was right. She called me a second after I sent the txt.

 

“Where the hell are you? Are you sick? Are you okay? What are you doing?”

 

“Whoa! Calm down! I’m fine. I just got a little sick last night is all. Mom let me stay home. Sorry I just got up. What was our homework assignment? I don’t want to get behind.”

 

She sighed, an exaggerated groan, “All we have is our reports. And I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you where sick! What if I get sick too? OMG. I can not get sick now, I’m to young to be sick.”

 

She was starting to make me mad, April was a good friend when she wanted to be, but her attitude could cause a riot. “I didn’t know. And I’m fine now so you don’t got nun to worry bout, so shut-up.”

 

“O! I’m sorry. I just missed you today! Are you going to come with us tonight? Jasmine’s party is tonight, remember?” I had completely forgotten. I tried to play it off…”Um. Yeah! I remembered. I don’t know if I am going to go though. What time does it start?”

 

“Eight-o-clock. We can come get you at seven thirty. Maybe stop by and get something to eat before we go, you know Jasmine don’t like people in her fridge because of last time. I mean come on! Why have a fridge full of food at a party if your not suppose to eat it?” I laughed at her, she did have a point.

 

“Yeah. Okay, fine I will go. Just don’t be late.”

 

“Great I heard Jacob is going to be there. I will see you later! Be ready. Seven thirty.”

 

I hung up, put my bowl in the sink, and rinsed it. I already was getting nervous,

I went back to my room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, my hair was curled in the front and crushed flat in the back. My face looked tan and flushed. I was blushing!



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing