Chapter Two; Dinner Disaster

Chapter Two; Dinner Disaster

A Chapter by Tripp

                I sat on the back porch, Staring at the stars in the night time sky, Shivering. I wondered how much longer I'd have to take all of this. I stood up and walked into my room, Shutting the door. I looked in the mirror and caressed my face gently. I teared up, Seeing what he's done to me all of these years. I took off my long sleeve shirt, Leaving only my tank top. I sighed, Looking at myself, Seeing the bruises tracing their way up and down my arms, Under my collar bones and on the top of my breasts.
"I'm so sick of this..." my voice cracked. I laid on my bed and cried, Curled up in a ball. "I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm dying." All of a sudden, I felt a punch in the face and my nose started to bleed. I stared at him in shock. I didn't even hear him walk in.
"How could you say that?" he grasped my straps and shook me. "I give you clothes and food and a house... What more do you want?" He spit in my face when he yelled.
"N-Nothing... I-If-" I was slammed against the wall. I sat there trying to catch the breath I just lost. "S-Stop..."
"No!" he slapped me in the face, Scratching down my arms. His breath reeked, Flying right into my face. I cringed as he yanked at my chin. I looked away as he pulled me back in.
"Why?" I shrieked at him, Eyes filled with horror.
"Because you deserve it, You disgusting w***e." he growled and pushed me away. I gasped, Looking up. "You're fat and disgusting!" he kicked my leg and walked off, Not before chucking a vase at me. It shattered against the wall and shards rained down and sliced me, Making me bleed. "Your parents abandoned you for a reason."  A scowl slid over his face.

                After I was sure he was gone, I stood up and stumbled into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I slid out of my bloody clothes. I stood in the shower and watched the crimson run down the drain. I sat down, Letting the warm water cover me, Take me in its embrace. All I could do was think. I didn't know what to do or how to do it. I just cried, Letting the tears run down my face and mix in with the stream falling on my head. It felt like hours had passed. I stood, Wobbling a bit before washing my body, Cleaning out my new wounds. They stung. I cringed, Biting my lip. Finally, They started to foam over a bit. My "mom" always told me that it was doing its job. I smiled a bit and started to cry, Remembering how amazing she was. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and rinsed, Turned off the shower and stepped out.

                I stood, Staring in the mirror. I looked down at my dripping body. I finally started drying off and slid my pjs on. I brushed my teeth, Scrubbing hard. I turned the bathroom light off, Walking in my room. I cleaned up the mess and then went to bed. I fell asleep faster than I could put my head down. I slept peacefully, Soundly until about noon the next day when I heard my dad come home, The angry footsteps haunting my dreams. My head swung up as he flew through the door. I tried to back up, But it was too late. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up so I could look at him. I grasped at his hands to get him to let me go. Couldn't he go, For one day, Without something like this? Just one day.
"Why didn't you go to school?"
"M-My alarm didn't go off. I'm sorry..."
"Damnit, Eliza! Why do you never do as you're told?" he slammed me into the wall.
"I-I'm sorry." I screamed, Tears ran down my face. Fear jolted through my body.
"I had to lie to them again. Tell them that you were sick."

                The beating lasted for a little while, About fifteen minutes to half an hour before he left for work again. I stood up in agony, Sore all over. I walked to the kitchen, Eating half a bowl of oatmeal and thew the rest away. I walked into the living room and sat down on the love seat, Watching tv for a few hours. It didn't last long before I started to read a book and took a nap, Something that entertained me. I woke up in enough time to make dinner for him. I made pasta and meatballs with garlic bread and cheese. I ate a small bowl full and then put it the dishwasher, Making sure no dirt was left behind for him to find.

                When he finally came home it was six. Two hours passed his normal home time. He brought a blonde haired, Blue eyed, Skinny, Tall women with him. She was very pretty. They devoured the pasta. Then started blasted music, Watched tv and getting drunk. Nothing out of the usual. The time turned nine when I laid in my room alone, Trying to sleep. My body wouldn't allow it. That's when I started hearing moans and screams. I rolled my eyes and covered my head, Trying desperately to keep in from reaching my ears. Finally falling asleep.

                I woke up to used the restroom. I put makeup on and straightened my hair, Trying to hide what he had done. I brushed my teeth and stared at my reflection. I put on a bit more cover up. I walked in my room and slid black pants on and a Rob Zombie tshirt. I walked in my dads room to see the blonde laying naked. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm leaving." I stated. I got a vase thrown at me again. I shut the door before it hit me and turned around. I heard him mumble something. She giggled and then screamed in delight. I rushed out, Grabbing my hoodie and book bag and left. I wouldn't be able to stand any more of that.

 

-Cover up with makeup in the mirror,
Tell yourself that it's never gonna happen again.
You cry alone and then her swears he loves you!-



© 2011 Tripp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its still good. Spelling and grammatical errors.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on March 31, 2011


Author

Tripp
Tripp

OH



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tripp