Chapter Four; A Party Of Fools

Chapter Four; A Party Of Fools

A Chapter by Tripp

                After I got to the end of my street I stood there, Staring at the small house I supposedly called home. I pursed my lips, Bounced my bag up on my shoulder and started down the street. I arrived to the lawn and walked up the stairs onto my porch. I grabbed the doorknob, Shut the door behind me and looked around. It was quiet and I took a breath of relief. I continued to my room, Setting my bag down just inside the door.
"Where've you been?" a voice came out of the darkness. I looked around, Searching for where it came from. "Well?"
"I-I missed the bus." I barely lied. "And... And it was raining and no one would give me a ride home." I choked a bit. "I had to walk."
"Why not?" the voice angered.
"I-I don't know." I started to shake. Fear started to overcome me.
"You haven't even made dinner yet... Or cleaned the house!"
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." I cried out to him. I didn't know what else to say. It was truth. I heard him growl in return. I turned, Running for the door. I latched onto the knob and thrust it open before I felt my shirt grabbed. I was thrown through the air. I felt like I was going in slow motion as I saw him turn around towards me as I slammed against the wall. I blinked in anxiety.

                I closed my eyes and prayed as he picked me up by my collar. I prayed for him to stop. Instead he punched me in the face and kneed me in the gut. I almost threw up whatever little was down there as I was chucked across the room again. I stood up and limped into the living room.
"I want you..." he walked into the room, Terrifying and serious. "To clean this mess up!" he pushed me and I fell onto the coffee table, Pushing bottles and papers onto the ground. I heard glass crack. I squeezed my eyes shut.
"Y-Yes sir." I stood, Tears falling down my face towards the ground. I grabbed a large trash bag and piled in trash of all kinds, Trying to hold back blood and acid threatening to shoot up my throat. I took the bag and threw it in the bin outside and then grabbed the vacuum cleaner and sucked up the crumbs and broken glass Going as fast as I could.

                The time came where my step dads friends raided the house and I was left alone in my room by myself again. Or so I thought. I was sitting in my bed, Reading my book for English, When one of his huskier friends walked in. He was muscular and tan, A construction worker with a white dirttied s**t and a slightly sober complexion. His jeans were worn and greased. They looked stayed as he walked over to me.
"Hey there pretty lady." he swerved slightly to the side.
"N-No... Stop Jeffery..." I scooted towards the wall, Hitting my back on it. I crawled toward the foot of the bed, Cowering before his might.

                "No... Your father said I could have you." he stumbled onto my bed and laid on top of me. I kicked and screamed, Pounding on his chest. All he did was smile down at me and ripped my shirt off, Tearing it in half. Then my bra, Groping my breasts. I screamed and cried, Trying to get away as he taped my wrists to the bed post and my mouth shut. Tears ran down my face as he took my jeans off and played with the rim of my panties. I kicked and screamed only to have it muffled. An hour passed before he let me go and he stood up and pulled his pants up, Buckling them.
"H-How could you...?" I cried, Looking up at him from my bed, Trying to hide myself with my covers. I felt utterly dirty.
"What?" he looked at me, An arrogant look on his face. I buried my face so he couldn't see my tears.
"How could you?!" I screamed, Walking over to him, A defiant glare on my face. A flash of anger passed through his face as he backhanded me. I flew a few steps back and grabbed my cheek a bit before he grabbed my chin.
"Don't you DARE talk to me like that... Do you understand?" I nodded as he grasped my chin  harder. "Do you understand?!"
"Y-Yes." I cringed. I just wanted him to stop.
"Good." he forcefully let go, The breath of alcohol passing under my nose. I fell to the ground and cried, Hiding myself as he walked out of the door. "Who's next?" he announced as everyone laughed. I was appalled.

                I looked up and gasped, Running into the bathroom and locking the door. All I could hear all night was laughter, Throwing up, Girls moaning and vulgar language until I passed out against the bathtub. I woke up to silence at three thirty in the morning. I shakily stood up and stood in the shower, Trying to wash the sex off my body. I stayed there for half an hour, Scrubbing myself raw. All I could think about was that wretched man entering me over and over and over again. I shook my head and walked into my bedroom, Sliding some fresh clothes on. I stripped my bed of its sheets and set them on the ground, Put new sheets on and laid down, Falling asleep quickly and quietly. I didn't want to disturb the dead.

                My eyes fluttered open not too long after I had fallen asleep, Only a couple hours. I looked around the room and sat up, Stretching and moving my red curly locks out of my face. I teared up a bit and rushed to my closet, Grabbing my bag and then to my dresser. I shoved clothes and what not in it. I replaced my pjs with black pants, A tank top and hoodie, Placed my used clothes in my bag and sat down. I put my makeup on, Covering bruises, Scratches, Cuts and scars. After, I threw that in my bag as well, Grabbed my break homework and walked out my door. I looked around to see the strangers passed out and ran to the door and out, Bolting down the street.

                I looked behind myself over and over, Checking to make sure I wasn't being followed. I flew through the woods until I reached Jefferson and then cut through State St. until I reached Saxton. I stopped, Gasping for breath, My hands on my knees. I finally reached Kims house. I could finally have some peace and quiet for a few days. I stood, Calmed myself down and knocked on her door. Mrs. Kelly opened it.
"Hello Elizabeth." she said in a friendly tone. I looked up at her. "Come on in. Make yourself at home."
"Thank you, Mom" I smiled a bit. She was the closest thing I had to a mother and she believed  me as a daughter. I walked in and took my shoes off before stepping on her bight white carpet.

                "Lizzy!" I heard Kims high pitched voice, Looking up to an oncoming running body.
"Hi Kimmy." I smiled and walked towards her. She jumped at me, Embracing me in her arms. She giggled fiercely as she stepped back, Hands on my shoulders. I tried not to cringe at the intense pain.
"Come, Come. I'll take you to my room." as she took my things up the stairs. I followed her up every step, Took a left and then turned to the door on the right. Her room, As per usual, Was spotless except a shirt or two that had been misplace. She set my things aside and pulled out another bed that I could sleep in the next few days.
"I'll give you a few minutes to get ready. I'll be downstairs when you're done." I nodded in return. She walked out and looked at me once more as I pretended not to pay attention. She looked upset. That's when I knew she knew something was up. After she left I fell to the ground and cried in a mix of relief , Fear and loathing. I had no idea what to do next...

-A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect.
Every action in this world will bear a consequence.
If you wait around forever, You will surely drown.
I see what's going down.-



© 2011 Tripp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh yes climax building. i can taste it. Still spelling and grammatical errors.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on April 1, 2011


Author

Tripp
Tripp

OH



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tripp