Chapter 4: Ewa Neverending

Chapter 4: Ewa Neverending

A Chapter by Anonymous

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter 4: Ewa Neverending.



"Decendent?" Ewa said quietly.
"Yes. I am the son of the Sixth Spirit, Rainfall," Realms said, looking into Ewa's eyes.
"How... Are ye a Bender, then?"
"No, I am a Half-Spirit. My mother fell in love with Rainfall. My father said I had a sibling, but my mother didn't have another child. So I must have another half-sibling."
"So d'ya know who yer sibling is, then?" Ewa said, leaning back in her chair.
"I don't know." he said, looking away.
"Well how old are ye?"
"I'm 19," Realms whispered.
"19? I'm that old! Ye look more mature than that. Yer not old, yer not young. Which are ye?" Ewa laughed. "Maybe I'm yer sibling!"
"Maybe," he said. "I don't know who anyone is. I'm not sure who I am, either," Realms buried his face in his palms. "Who am I? A sorcerer? The Spirit's son? A protester of Darkness?"
Ewa scooted closer to him and lay her head on his shoulder. She held his hand.
"Ye could be a hood. We don't know who we are, either. But ye might get married and settle down. Then you'll know who you are. Or you'll know soon enough," Ewa consoled him. Realms smiled back at her. Ewa wiped his tears away from his cheeks.
"You know," Realms said, his eyes glittering. "I feel very attracted to you right now."
Ewa's ears burned.
"Thanks... Your quite charming yourself, Realms," she forced herself to speak properly. Realms leaned into Ewa's face. She pressed her lips onto his, and they instantly went farther into the kiss. It meant something, unlike the fake kisses she gave to guards to charm her way into castles.
Realms wrapped his arms around Ewa's waist, and she put her arms on his shoulders. Soon they were full into the passionate kiss, and Ewa realized what she was doing. She pulled back. She looked up at Realms' face, blushing as she realized how sudden this whole thing was.
"I'm sorry... I just felt something come over me. I apologize..." Realms said. Ewa broke his apology and kissed him again quickly. She smiled and whispered into his ear,
"It's okay. I liked that."
Ewa pulled back, smiling.
"Well, our training began with a great start, eh?" Ewa laughed.
"Let's get back to business, shall we, Ewa? Want to show me what you can do?" Realms said.
"Whad'ya mean by that, hm?" Ewa snickered. Realms blushed.
"I mean your powers... Heh..."
"Okay, let's get to it! Here I go!"
Ewa showed Realms all of her powers. She had excellent senses, she shot flames out of her palms, she could see far away from her, she could transport small objects, and she could hover on an invisible ball of air. At the end, Ewa was laying on her back on the stone floor, sweating and panting.
"I see the powers take a lot of energy out of you. We'll work on that," Realms said.
"Maybe I was just sorta dazed..." Ewa panted, still on the ground. "Because of that little exchange ye shared with me earlier!"
Realms rolled his eyes.
"That was a mistake. I was just... Facinated with your ability to draw men into your eyes. I just couldn't resist. That's one of your powers, I believe," Realms said, pacing around Ewa's limp body still laying defeated on the stone floor.
"I always knew I could do somethin' like that. It certainly proved to work when 'yall kissed me real good!" Ewa snickered. At that moment, Ewa honed her Bender senses and heard guards storming down the hallway.
"Realms! Guards are coming!" she cried, leaping to her feet. Realms eyes filled with green blazes of fear.
"They'll kill me if they knew you were here," he whispered.
"Realms, I can't teleport or turn invisible. They'll kill you! What do I do?"
"I can make you unseen. Come here, Ewa." Ewa tiptoed over to Realms and hid behind him.
"Put this on. And stay close. Hold my hand tight," Realms whispered. Ewa obeyed. She huddled very close to him, and he shrouded her with his cloak. She was wrapped in his warmth under the blanket surrounding her. She grasped his hand tightly. She could see right through the cloak, as if it were thin glass. She saw guards break the door down as they stormed in.
"REALMS!" spat one of the guards. He almost ran straight into him. Realms looked like a small child in comparison to the guard.
"What?" Realms said scornfully, his eyes blazing.
"What's the meanin' of all the filthy Benders runnin' around the town?" he shouted. "You let that runt girl get away last time! The king ain't happy!"
"Well there was nothing I could do about it. She was stronger than me and you." Realms said cooly.
"You sayin' I ain't as strong as a stupid little girl?" the guard leaned in to Realms threateningly.
"Maybe I am."
The guard immidiatly smacked Realms in the face. The blow was so strong, Ewa saw the blood spurt from the pale boy's face the second the guard's fist hit him. Ewa went flying back with him, still grasping tightly onto him. They skidded on the floor and slammed into the hard stone wall.
"DON'T let it happen again, Realms!" the guard screamed. The party of other guards followed him out the door. Ewa let go of Realms and leaped up.
"Realms!" she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. She hugged him and tried wiling the blood off of his face with her dress's ribbon. She sobbed as he lay limp on the ground.
"E-Ewa..." Realms spattered, spitting out blood. He struggled to sit up.
"No, no! Just stay laying, I don't want ye to get more hurt..." Ewa pushed him back down gentally. She lifted him carefully.
"I can't let ye stay here... I'm taking ye back to the hood hideout," she whispered.


© 2010 Anonymous




Reviews

Awwwwwwwwww!!! They're so cute!! Lol! That kiss was quite interesting. A good little detail to the story. I'm truly loving this story, Cloud. If I was in Ewa's place, you and I both know that I would have been blushing since the moment I got there hehe! On to the next chapter! ------>

Posted 13 Years Ago


cool so far...I hope they ain't siblings after that kiss! lol

Facinated with your ability to draw men into (Fascinating)
Ewa pushed him back down gentally. (gently)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ahh I get it now. What if she ended up being his sister lol. It would be mad awkward knowing he went to second base :p good job

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010
Tags: Bender, Spirits, fantasy, fiction, book, magic, elves, demons, angels, gods, powers, elements, love, hate, action, adventure


Author

Anonymous
Anonymous

Andover, MN



About
I was a poet. Sometimes I still am. more..

Writing
Wings Wings

A Poem by Anonymous


Toxin Toxin

A Poem by Anonymous


Maniacal Maniacal

A Poem by Anonymous



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Son My Son

A Poem by A.Lee