Chapter 6: Realms' Past: Part 2

Chapter 6: Realms' Past: Part 2

A Chapter by Anonymous

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter 6: Realms' Past: Part 2.



"Hello, little Ewaan."
Ewa ran over to her beautiful mother, tears of happiness streaming down her face.
"I thought I would never see ye again, Rebeqe! Mother!" she sobbed, laying her head on her mother's knees. Rebeqe stroked Ewa's pale blonde hair and smiled.
"I came to tell you about your friend Realm's past. Im quite familiar with his history, you know," she said. Ewa lifted her head and fixed her gaze on Rebeqe's beautiful face.
"Why you? How do ye know so much about him?" Ewa asked quietly.
"Realms is your half-brother," said her mother sternly. Ewa's heart stopped. She gasped for the sudden need for a burst of oxygen.
"Half-brother? Well, that changes how I feel about him..." Ewa said, thinking about what her and Realms had done. She had kissed her half-brother.
"That explains your attachment to him. I sent you to meet him that day."
"Ye were the one who sent me to be executed? Gee, thanks," Ewa retorted sarcastically.
"Yes. But you weren't destined to die, I made sure you had enough Bend in you to counterattack Realms' blast." said Rebeqe.
"So who's my father, then?"
Rebeqe let out a sigh.
"Your father is also the Sixth Spirit, Rainfall. That gives you exceeding power, even to the most powerful Benders. I am so proud of you, Ewaan," she said, kissing Ewa gentally on her forehead.
"Then what does this have to do with Realms?" Ewa cut in.
"Realms is a sorcerer. He was born in the Spirit's Spring, and was blessed by each of the Six in his first moments of life. Earth blessed him with the power of wisdom. Lightning blessed him with agility and speed. Wind blessed him with adaption and understanding. Fire gave him extreme power. Shadow gave him his ways of overpowering anyone's abilities. And his father Rainfall blessed him with gentleness and grace."
He was the only one ever blessed by every Spirit. And he is destined to hold the power of the Spirits in his hands. But he needs a second half to the prophecy."
"A second half?" Ewa whispered.
"Your the second half of the prophecy, Ewaan." said Rebeqe. Ewa stared at her mother.
"What are Realms and I supposed to do?"
"You have to defeat the Darkness. But for you to do that, I have to summon the Spirits."
"Wait-" Ewa began. She was cut off by her mother clapping her hands together and muttering.
"Cellan Spiritus Sixun... Titsu temia hasu cuma..." she uttered. A bright light peirced the darkness. Six transparent figures appeared, each holding a flame in it's palm. They looked identical, except each shown a different glowing color.
The first was green, so Ewa guessed it was Earth. Then there was yellow, who was Lighting. Next was white, who was Wind. Then burning red, obviously Fire. There was a dark gray spirit, she guessed was Shadow. And the last one was blue. Rainfall.
"The Six... Spirits..." Ewa stammered. Her mother stood up and looked directly at the Spirits.
"I need you Six to cast out Ewaan and Ralames of Rainfall's decendant," she said seriously.
The Spirits exchanged expressionless glances.
"We will. We must to fulfill the prophecy," said Earth.
"Shadow must build his power to shun them to the Underworld," said Fire.
"Shunned? Cast out? Underworld?" Ewa shouted. "What's going on?"
"You'll understand when Realms and you enter the Underworld. Now we all give you our blessings," her mother said softly.
Shadow came forward and outstretched his arms. Realms appeared next to Ewa in the darkness. He looked around in surprise.
"The Six Spirits!" he cried. Shadow sent a cloud of black swirling shadows at the two. They surrounded them and Ewa's lungs burned. She heard one last sentance from her mother.
"Please survive in the Underworld."


© 2010 Anonymous




Reviews

Ah man, she did kiss her brother!! lol bummer
well off to the next...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol kissed her half brother! I like this book so far, Imouto chan! I just have to catch up a little =P

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


HA! I was right. I'm proud of that. Great writing

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 20, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010
Tags: Bender, Spirits, fantasy, fiction, book, magic, elves, demons, angels, gods, powers, elements, love, hate, action, adventure


Author

Anonymous
Anonymous

Andover, MN



About
I was a poet. Sometimes I still am. more..

Writing
Wings Wings

A Poem by Anonymous


Toxin Toxin

A Poem by Anonymous


Maniacal Maniacal

A Poem by Anonymous



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Son My Son

A Poem by A.Lee