50 Shades of Vader Chapter 1

50 Shades of Vader Chapter 1

A Chapter by Nikki
"

First time together.

"
Vader Porn Story

'
Well I guess 1st I'd stand real close to him, and run my hand up his thigh, gently clawing, then moving up to the metal covering over the crotch area. Tug on the belt just to tease, heh heh
'
Then gently grope the area, then move up to his belt and unbuckle it. Tug down the pants a little,till I can get it out enough to wear I can actually use it. Tug the underwear down exposing the area, gently wrap my hands around the member,and run my fingers firmly from the base it the tip. And blow a hot breath at the tip, then look up and give u a devilish smile
'
I'll lick the tip kitten-like,then nibble at it and wrap my lips on the very tip. Suck and twirl my tongue around. I'll slowly start covering more of the member with my mouth as I suck each time. I guess Vader would put his hands on my shoulders and squeeze, pushing my head forward. Moaning in his mask lol
I'll rub the area that isn't already in my mouth, and work myself up and down. First caressing ( idk what word u would prefer, balls? Testicles? Any other?)
Then run my hands open palmed and slightly clawing up Vaders stomach under the armor and shirt/cloth.
Vader would reach down and pull my shirt up and unclip the back of my bra.
He'd run his hands up my chest cupping each one and squeezing.
I'd start to suck harder, my face flushing red. It'd go in deeper til it couldnt go any further without discomfort. We'd both start breathing hard and panting, groaning.
Then his dick would throb until it finally released itself. I'd shut my eyes tightly and he'd hold his hands around my head and say tell me to swallow it. After sucking up and swallowing all of his cum he'd release his grip and I'd sit on my knees panting.
I'd look up at him and he'd look down on me and place the side of his index finger under my chin. Then would use his cape to wipe off a drip of cum from my lip. I'd start to relax til he says "Oh no.. Were not done yet..."
'
Vader lifted her chin making her face him. Her lip was pouted and cheeks red.He caressed her cheek and fiddled with her hair. He leaned in where his mask touched the side of her head. Vaders loud breathing echoed in her ears. She jumped back only to have him tighen his grip on her forcing her to get closer.
"Stay still.. Or I'll have to make you if you fail to do so.." He said sternly. She closed her eyes and swallowed, feeling her body temperature rise...
'

"W-wait! I don't think I can do anymore! S-stop!" she stuttered. "You are in no position to be telling me what to do" He spat. He quickly flung her little body over a table slamming her down with a loud thump. A slight whine escaped her mouth. He grinded the front of his pants against hers. His breathing became more rapid and shallow through his mask. She felt herself becoming more and more turned on by his movements, almost as if he was preparing her. He used the force to rip open her shirt. "Ah!" She closed her eyes tightly, only to have him grab her face her and growl at her telling her to look at him. "Mmm.." she whined as she opened her eyes. He chuckled to himself. "That's my girl.." He continued to rip off her bra and massage her breast and run his hands down her stomach to her pants button. He plopped the button open and slowly unzipped her. About half way down her zipper he stopped and glanced at her. "Seeing as your so young... Have you done anything like this before?" He questioned. "No. Only with myself" she flushed red. "Ah.. I'll try to go easy on you.. Though I can't promise anything." He chuckled.
'
She squeezed her eyes tightly. She felt his finger tips scrape her legs as he slowly slipped off her underwear. Even with her eyes closed she could feel him staring at her body. She jumped as she felt her underwear reach her knees and grabbed onto his hands trying to pull them back up.
He growled and grabbed onto her wrists with a firm grip. "Owie! Let go! You b*****d!" she screamed at him. He began flaming with rage and slammed her wrists over her head.
"If you continue I promise I'll make it as painful as possible!" he hissed at her."Remember this.. Your under my control and care now. I may do whatever I please with you. There's no sense in fighting it.."
She felt her eyes begin to water and she laid her down facing away from him. He leaned over her, his mask laying on her cheek. "Now... Apologize to daddy.."
She whined.. He was playing with her. She knew that much. His teasing was meant to humiliate her. "Well?" he was growing impatient.
"I'm sorry..." she said in a slight whisper. "Good girl" he chuckled.
He preceded to slip her underwear off her ankles. She felt her whole body tingle. He grabbed her ankles and yanked her legs apart. "Ow!!" she whined. He ran his fingers up her inner thighs and squeezed. He chuckled everytime she groaned silently.
He laid his index and middle fingers over her crotch. Rubbing over her smooth shaven skin. "Ah yes... You'll do nicely. Your just what I need.." slowly he continued fingering lower. He began rubbing a tiny sensitive organ in her vagina. Chills went through her body. She shook a little and clawed at the table. He grinned to himself watching her. "Such a nice face you make.." he whispered.
His fingers lowered. He felt around her entrance, then proceeded to slip in and feel around her walls. She whined and whimpered."Easy.. I'm trying to prepare you." He slipped his fingers in deeper. Then moved in and out. Her face flushed red. Her facial features looked like she was trying to hold in any moans or sounds.
After some time he finally slipped out his fingers.
He wiped it off on the side of his pants.
He tugged down his pants and underwear, exposing himself.
" Your mine now.. All mine.."
'
His tip neared her entrance.
"Heh.. Your so wet I don't think we'll need to use any lube.."
Slowly he inserted the head, with her whining in the background. He pushed his hips forward going further into unexplored territory. "Ahhh!! Slowly slowly!!" she screeched. He pierced through into her soft moist insides.
She closed her eyes and bit her lip.
"It- it hurts..!!" she whined. He was holding a steady pace in her. Her muscles squeezed and contracted, giving him a greater sensation, causing him to grip onto her tighter. Her whole body flushed red. She began to glisten with sweat. She felt slight pain, then began to feel pleasure. The sensation was becoming more and more pleasant.His manhood searching in her
made her pulse race and temperature rise. "Deeper.." she moaned. ' Oh s**t!' she thought, ' that wasn't supposed to come out!' she flushed with embarrassment. He simply smiled to himself and quickened his pace exerting more and more pressure over her. "Ah yes.. Your defiantly ready" he panted, "this is your coming of age.."
'


He continued journeying in her. With everyone of his movements she let out a whiney moan. "Ugh!"He grunted,"You're so tight!"
Suddenly a metallic scent filled the air. Little bits of blood from where he was penetrating began dripping. "Oops," he chuckled,"I think I popped something."
"Huh!? What?! Did you brake something? Am I going to die?!" she spoke franticly with a childish voice." Don't worry your not going to die" he assured,"This just means your mine now. You belong to me.."
"I don't belong to anyone!" she protested.
"You do now. I'm dominating you. And you have no choice but to submit." He quickened his pace.
'Thats it baby' he thought,"give yourself to me. Otherwise I'll have to take you."
He became more aggressive and began to pound more violently onto her. She threw her head growling and biting her lip. Her face showed obvious signs of pain. He didn't care. His animalistic desires got the best of him. He was set with one goal. To pleasure himself. It was a miracle the table didn't break in half. "Here," he placed his right hand over her left hand and intertwined their fingers,"squeeze when it hurts."
Her hand was three times smaller than his. Only her finger tips could wiggle through.
"Stop stop, I can't breathe" she whined. "Just hold on. I'm not finished yet." he could feel her pulse racing. He throbbed inside her.
He leaned over her, his chest pressing on hers.
"Almost there.." he growled,"I'm about to cum.. 'Come where?' she thought.
After a few more violent inputs and squirming..
He grunts. She screams. She felt him orgasm inside her. He felt her squeeze him in.
He groaned and rested on her. All was silent with the exception of the sounds of their breathing. Both of them felt their muscles relax. He released himself in her, the tension in his muscles relaxed.
Her body felt an explosion inside her. She grew limp after he forced her into an orgasm. He remained on her, filling her up until he was empty.
After a sigh of relief he slowly pulled himself out leaving a bloody slime trail behind.
"Here," he helped her off the table,"Can you walk?" She tumbled on her feet almost falling on her knees.
"Ow.. My legs hurt." she said sleepily.
"I see." he put his hands under her arms and helped her up. Blood and semen dripped down her legs. 'S**t' he thought. He carried her away, after cleaning herself up he laid her on his bed. She snuggled up in the blankets and yawned. She was too tired to think all she knew is she wanted to sleep.
"Get some rest." he patted her head. She pouted and pushed his hands away.
He noticed small bruises forming around her wrists and arms.
'Ah s**t! I lost it didn't I" he sighed.
He stood up stretched and headed toward the exit."Hey! Wait where are you going?? Are you coming back??" she jumped, covering her breast with a blanket.
"Don't worry I'll be back soon.. I just need to go take care of some things."
She scrunched her eyes and pouted. "Whatever.. Just go." she ducked back onto the blankets pulling the cover over her head.
He made his exit and walked down an empty hallway with nothing but the sound of his breathing and footsteps.
'Ah Your still a child..' he thought,'you don't understand the more time you spend away from me, the more you want to be with me..'
He began laughing, ignoring the two stormtroopers strolling by.
...."Da f***s up with him?" one asked the other.

~The End~


© 2013 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
Probably has a lot of errors. Started out as on explanation then turned into a story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very nice write. I loved it when you first showed it to me and i LOVE reading it now :3

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
1 Review
Added on January 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013
Tags: Darth Vader, sex, virgin, mature, Star Wars