BOBA/VADER SIDESTORY WEEKEND FUN

BOBA/VADER SIDESTORY WEEKEND FUN

A Chapter by Nikki
"

Vader gets a babysitter for his little one to keep her in line for a weekend while he works.

"
BOBA/VADER SIDESTORY WEEKEND FUN

"Baby sitter? Are you f*****g serious?" His chipmunk stared at him in disbelief. "Don't you mean more guards or Sir Galuf to patrol the perimeter while you're out working for the weekend. Or are you just gonna say you're going to work all weekend then decide to make your f*****g appearance behind me in the dark scaring the f**k outta me with your sudden f*****g scuba tank breathing.."
Vader turned around to face her and sighed. "You have the dirtiest mouth young lady." He spoke bluntly.
"How the hell else am I gonna get my anger out? The little bowl full of decorative peddles is empty. And you can have quite the dirty mouth too whenever you get in the mood."
He swatted her with a rolled up newspaper as the entrance door opened. "Ah good you're here." Vader addressed their visitor.
"Oh no way..." Her face contorted at the sight before her. "Are you for real??"
"Hey there, Chipmunk." The gruff bounty hunter's voice greeted.

"So there's food and water over here, Alfed usually gets it for her. She sleeps over in that room, has to be in bed by 9:30. Don't let her get through those doors, her tracking chip will send out an alarm if somehow she makes it through. There's a first aid kit in the-"
"Oh my god stop talking you're making me sound like fat house cat!" She exclaimed has he gave Boba Fett instructions for her care.
"This is humiliating enough!"
"Very well little one. While in my absence I except you to behave Chipmunk. And while I'm out I'll allow Fett to.. Help himself to you."
"Oh here we go." She blushed.
"Oh quiet you've been talking about him ever since last time." His words made her sulk into the couch.
"Y-you seem awfully cool about it.." She stuttered.
"I don't mind it with him. That time was kind of an angry impulse. I know you enjoyed it too." He replied.
"So you'll just let anyone have me?" She looked up.
"Of course not. Anyone else tries to touch you I'll snap their neck."
"Don't you feel special?" She grinned looking over at the bounty hunter.
Thankfully for his helmet Boba's embarrassment didn't show. After last time's encounter he'd been feeling somewhat guilty.
"I gave permission only to him that time and this time. Only him. Until I return I except you to sort out any needs he may desire. Fett," Vader faced him. "Only rules are no seriously harming her during those bouts. Shouldn't be a problem for you. And otherwise just treat her like a fat house cat." Vader chuckled to himself as he began to leave.
For some reason he didn't mind if Boba had fun with her. As he'd said before anyone else trying would be a certain death wish. He didn't like to think of it as Fett having his way with her. Only he had his way with her. Boba was just allowed to join. Whenever Lord Vader allowed it.
"You a*s.." She sighed as he left the quarters.

For a while Fett just stood there and she just sat there with her face in the arm rest. "I'm gonna just.. Turn on the tv.. It makes things.. Less awkward." She sat up and clicked the remote. He stepped around the couch quietly and sat next to her hesitantly.
They both cringed over how tense the atmosphere felt. Fett questioned himself silently over why he agreed to this job. But he took the job. He always finishes the job. And felt like seeing her again.
"Soo.." She broke the silence. "How ya been?" Her head only slightly tilted his way. "Fine. I've been fine." He mustered up. "How about you?"
"Oh you know.. Just, hanging out." He sat with his elbows positioned over his knees and head pointed to the tv,slightly facing her. She sat with her legs crisscrossed in lime green boxers and a white T-shirt. He felt like playing with her hair. Though reframed from doing so.
To her relief Alfred strode by. "Alfred bring me some water," her voice slightly cracked. "Do you want anything?" She finally faced him directly. "No thank you." Her face looked so young, her eyes wide and glistening, little curves over her cheeks. 'Oh god.' He thought to himself. 'I'm a pedophile.'
After she took the glass from Alfred she tried to talk more. "How come, you uh, decided to become a baby sitter?" She stifled a laugh as she sipped her glass. He smiled embarrassed under his helmet.
"Oh you know. Just hanging out. Not many bounties happening."

He sat up straight and stretched his arms over his head.
"Well you're here." She laid back reclining on the couch's arm and plopped her feet over his lap. Boba slowly lowered his arms caught off guard over her actions. One hand rested by his side and under her calf, while the other laid over the couch arm. 'Her legs look so smooth' he looked down. Sipping her water she glanced at him, waiting to see if he made a move. She sat up to place the glass on the table then laid back down with her hands behind her head. "I'll hand it to you you're definitely not aggressive like Your Royal Highness." She studied his worn armor and helmet. "He gave you permission to. What are you waiting for? Isn't that why you're here?"
"I just. Wanted to see you again.."
He stared at her legs. She smiled, cheeks turning pink. He chuckled finally running a hand up and down her leg. She dug her heels at his codpiece. He quit trying to resist and leaned closer squeezing her thigh. Her little moan provoked him to
squeeze harder. "Let's go to the room." She sat up. "Can't. I'm not allowed to do anything with you in his bed." "Really?" "Yeah."
He laid over her running a hand up her shirt and under her bra.
'This feels weird..' She shut her eyes breathing deep. Fett sat up quickly with his knees supporting his weight. He tugged down his pants after removing his codpiece. "Touch it." His erection was slowly starting to grow.
She stared at his manhood. Scruffy dark curls surrounded it. Not as big as her Master's monstrous size.
He slipped her shirt over her head and quickly undid her bra, his eyes glued at her body at all times.
"Come on. .Touch it." He pulled her hand placing his member in her palm. He squeezed her wrist moving her hand up and down. Pre-cum oozed out and got massaged all over his member. He let go of her wrist when she kept up the pace on her own. He sat on his knees over her facing down. Her breast jiggled as she continued to masterbate him. Boba grit his teeth and stuck a hand down her short boxers. His forefinger pressed and wiggled at her clitoris, causing her to whine and squeeze his manhood harder. His fingers circled around her entrance then roughly inserted through her.
"Ah!" She pressed back on the couch.
'She's so soft. I love those sounds..'
Fett pulled out a cloth from his pant pocket and tied it tightly around her eyes blindfolding her.
"Hey!" She let go of his member and tried tugging off the blindfold only having him pull her hands down.
"I don't like this." She whined.
"Lord Vader said I could do what I please with you.. I promise I won't hurt you."

He began pulling off her boxers.
She rubbed her hand on her hip smearing off his pre-cum.
"It's sticky." She commented.
"Shouldn't you be used to it?" He slid off his helmet. "Yeah but not yours.. What are you doing?" She heard the helmet slipping off.
"Don't worry about it babe." He leaned over her. His lips hovered a moment before placing them on hers.
She panicked over the sudden sensation and pushed at his shoulders. At first he was pushed back a little then he pressed forward deepening his kiss. She mumbled through the kiss then flinched as his tongue slithered in. She wasn't used to kissing often because of Vader's mask. They only kissed whenever he took her in his oxygen chamber.
Fett's tongue toyed with hers. At first she moved her tongue in the opposite direction of his until he pulled her legs apart,then she pressed hers over his as if trying to push it out of her mouth.
"Mmm.." She wiggled her head to the side trying to break the kiss. He responded by cupping his hands over her head holding her in place. Her legs clamped together as she clawed at his armored back. From what she could feel his face was shaven. It felt soft yet rough to her. "Open." He finally broke the kiss and panted on her neck. His weight was slowly pressing harder and harder on her.
"Why are you guys so heavy!" She kept her knees pressed together.
"Why are you so small?" His hands gently pulled at her knees, his member pressing at her inner thigh.
"I can't help but feel a little bad during this. You're so tiny I'm afraid I'd probably break you. But then I remember how Vader goes at it.. Then I wonder how you survive his... Advances.." He managed to pry her legs far enough for his hips to be placed between them. His manhood rested over her crotch.
"It got better over time." She responded quietly. He lowered his member toward the lips of her entrance running a finger over her womanhood. Fett was comforted over the sight of the soft little hair over her womanhood. Made some of the child likeness go away.
"What are you doing? You're making me nervous," she complained over the fact she couldn't see what he was doing or appeared like what he was doing. "You stupid head."
"You're not helping Chipmunk." He growled at her before thrusting his hips forward. She bit her lip and kicked over the sudden penetration.
Fett groaned to himself. "It's warm in here.."

She whimpered silently as he continued to pump in and out of her.
He fit in perfectly. "Ahh.. A snug fit." He kissed and suckled under her jawline. "That tickles." She pressed her chin down and lifted her shoulder trying to stop his kissing. "Nehh!" She whined after he began sucking harder. Little licks covered his cheekbone. Fett couldn't help but chuckle. "That tickles." He grinned.
She frowned as her attempt to make him retreat amused him. His lips caught and suckled her tongue tip.
Her tongue quickly darted back into her mouth. "Aww come back here babe.." His hips thrusted and leaned in for a kiss. "Ow." He sat up at after
she knocked her forehead over his nose. "Damn that sounded louder then I thought it would." She held still excepting a hit. She flinched as the couch squeaked with his movement. He pulled out and lifted her off her back. "Oh god what are you doing now.." She questioned. "You'll see.." Fett positioned her on her knees.
"Nuu!!" She squeaked and tried to jump only to have him grip her hips. "Don't! Not there!" She pleaded.
"Not where?" Fett's tip pressed between her rear and womanhood.
"Not my booty!"
He laughed and patted her back. He quickly noticed her back was patterned with little welts, scrapes and claw marks. "Aw.."
"What?" Her chest laid on the couch's arm. "Just getting hard to not imagine you ankle deep in Lord Vader's semen.." "Aw come on," she sighed. "That's.. That's gross.."
"Has he ever uh, taken your booty?" He choked a little on his words. "And if he has.. How.. How did that work? I'm sure it had to be painful."
"You're making it worse!" Her face burned red. "Here." He plopped his pocket open pulling out a wrapper. "What?" She tried to look back even though she was blindfolded. "Lubed condom." The wrapper tore open and the condom unwrapped over his length. "And now.." He spread her buttocks. "Just relax your muscles. It'll be easier that way.."

After a while of fingering and relaxing her rear he finally began to insert himself.
"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh," she panted and clawed at the couch as she rocked back on forth. "Boba! Boba!!"
"That's right, say my name baby.."
"Why do you guys like that," she cringed. "Hey slowly! Go slower!"
"Just relax kitten. Almost done.."
His pace quickened and fingered her womanhood roughly. "Don't worry.. I'm going as gently as I can." He whispered in her ear. "Does it hurt?"
"N-no.. Just feels weird." She huffed.
"That's good. Just stay relaxed."
"I-I'm not used to this.. Vader doesn't do it cause he thinks I'd get hurt if he tried with his.. Manhood.." She panted. "He only uses his fingers.. Will anything get broken?" She worried. "No you'll be alright.. I'm going softly.." He growled to himself in pleasure. "Almost there.. I feel it coming.." He inserted deeper. "I do too.." Her body flashed pink as she felt an orgasm swelling. She bit down at the couch as his fingers pressed down on the walls of her womanhood and felt him contracting inside of her.
She whined, he grunted, then collapsed.

The rest of the weekend went by similarly. Bouts of mutual masterbation and the rest of any penetrations where vaginal. Any escape attempts where futile since the hunter barely slept and she could sleep for half the day.
Finally the Sith returned from his work.
"I see she's still here. Things must've went well." He saw the hunter sitting next to his chipmunk while she ate a muffin. "This b***h never sleeps." She said in between bites. "I think he's always awake."
"I'm sure Fett doesn't sleep like he's hibernating." Vader read and explored their minds of the past few days. Everything went well. His only concern was how Fett's becoming slightly attached to his little one.
And vice versa. But his little chipmunk was still loyal to him. She was waiting and craving for his return. This made him smile. She missed him. Even if she didn't say it aloud. "Glad everything's cleaned up." The Sith saw the couch and floor was clean. His chipmunk's hair was slightly damp from a shower.
"Well I guess my work here is done." The Hunter stood and stretched. His helmet and armor was on.
Vader could tell his chipmunk was growing anxious, waiting to see if he would have Fett join them in a coupling. 'So eager my little one.' Vader grinned. She knew he was reading her mind and remained silently blushing.
"Fett.. Why don't you stay a moment longer." The Sith faced him.
Fett was an anxious and excited over what he knew would happen.

Fett and Vader sat on each side of the couch sandwiching her in the middle. Vader's posture relax and his legs slightly spread. "Sit on Daddy's lap Chipmunk." She hesitantly climbed into his lap and took a deep breath as he held her close to his chest. "Did you and Fett have fun this
this weekend?" He asked somewhat teasingly in his tone.
"Yeah." She answered quietly.
"Did you attend to all of his needs?"
He questioned in the same tone.
"Yeah.." She nodded awkwardly.
"Good girl.. Now it's time to attend to Daddy's needs.."
"If you're Daddy does that make Boba Uncle?" She randomly spoke up. "Uh," the Sith wasn't sure what to answer. "Sure."
"This is a weird family."
Both men were taken aback from what she had just called them.
'I feel so dirty..' Fett thought to himself.
'This atmosphere is so tense..' Vader sighed
'Does this count as family game night?' She sent to Vader mentally.
After he felt himself burn up he let her slide off his lap. "Just take off your clothes." Vader demanded.
"Is Alfred joining?"
"Child so help me if you open your mouth one more time!!" "Ok ok jeez.." She backed up against Fett.
"Fett will you do the honors?" Vader mentioned for him to undress her.
"My pleasure." The hunter's hands journeyed up her waist steadily. "Nehh.." She pulled away toward Vader. Vader began peeling off her shirt then she pulled toward Fett before he started tugging off her pants. "While I was out I got this." Vader took out an object hidden on his side.
"What's that?" She laid on both their laps, legs on Fett and chin buried in Vader's thigh. The object has a handle and a blunt ending.
"It's a riding crop.." The Sith announced while running the smooth side of it on her middle back.
"Riding crop? What's that fo- OW!"
He smacked her over her buttocks.
"Why you gotta be so mean?!" She flailed. "I'm not mean. I just enjoy hearing you scream."

She stood on all fours as the men undressed her. If she resisted or pulled away she was rewarded with a smack. "Ahh, I've missed you.." Vader huffed as his hands roughly groped her breast. He lowered her head to his crotch after he opened his codpiece. Without further assistance she began to gently lick his manhood,turning it from slightly flaccid to erect and throbbing.
From behind Fett was squeezing her inner thigh while inserting two fingers into womanhood. Vader's erection twitched as she moaned on him as Fett scratched around in her.
"Enjoying it are we?" Vader ran his fingers around her lower back as she remained silently blushing. The Sith lifted her up removing the Hunter's fingers. "Hmm I was thinking same as last time, only switch places.." Vader announced. Fett understood immediately. "What do you mean?" She stared at him confused. "Just wait." Vader ordered a few items from Alfred then sat her on Fett's lap with her back to Vader. Vader stood on his knees behind her rubbing her rear with lubrication. "Wait wait! You can't do that!" She started to resist before Vader smacked her thigh with the riding crop. "Don't worry Chipmunk I'll make it as pleasant as possible.." He smeared the lube all around the inside and outside of her rear with a glove. "How does it feel?" He questioned. "Cold. But good.." She blushed at her enjoyment of his fingers wiggling around and applying pressure in her. He grinned as she groaned and moaned as his fingers went in deep. She continued opening up her muscles when Vader applied himself with lube. "Just relax your muscles.. Try to enjoy it." He slowly inserted his tip and waited a bit while she got adjusted. He gently inched in deeper and deeper. "Don't fight it.." He whispered resting his mask behind her ear when he felt her tense up. As soon as Vader had made it all the way in Fett easily rammed his length into her, holding her thighs wide apart. Vader groaned as her muscles tightened around him. He gently bobbed himself in and out holding her waist as Fett thrusted his hips more roughly in her. "Ahh.." She panted enjoying both sensations. Her face was planted on Fett's chest plate while holding on to his sides.
Vader handed the riding crop to Fett for free use. While thrusting in unison Fett smacked her thigh causing her to tighten up on both of them. "Oh god hit her again." Vader cringed. Fett smacked twice before shivering.
"Ugh, it feels like I'm riding her like a Tauntaun!" Fett clenched his teeth while clawing at her though. "S-shut up I'm not a Tauntaun!" She spoke up. "No you're my little kitten." Vader said between thrusts. She blushed angrily and began to squirm away. "Here 'kitty kitty'." Fett teased. "Doesn't seem too tame."
"Oh I'll tame her.."

Vader pressed and
slowly quickened his speed.
"Give in to Daddy." Vader growled into her ear. She continued to wiggle and thrash around. "Stop moving!" Fett smacked. Her rear and face got peachy before she was about to climax. "Call me Daddy." Vader pressed roughly pinning her against Fett. "D-Daddy!" She moaned. "Who's your Daddy?" He pushed harder almost on top of Fett himself. 'He's getting rough..' Fett thought as he felt himself getting crushed by the other man's weight, dreading an accidental touch of their testicles.
"Daddy please too much!" She whined
causing Vader to immediately splash his seed into her. Her clitoris was roughly scraped over Fett's hair.
"Ahhh, Uncle Boba your hair~" She last said befwore clamping her muscles
and climaxing. Hearing her last words caused Fett to involuntarily unload into her. Fett squeezed her shoulders close while Vader clenched her waist as they finished off their climax. Both men panted as she whimpered and teared up.
"Shhh.. It's ok, you were a good girl.. You pleased Daddy very much." He whispered. "Good girl.. Just relax while Daddy and Uncle Fett pull out.."
He grabbed the towel he had Alfred bring him to help create less of a mess while they untwined.
After cleaning up Vader dressed and sat her to rest on the couch. She quit shaking and relaxed yawning.
'All this goo.. I'm going to have to shave it later.' Fett thought after examining his pubic hair.
Vader had her rest him his arms while Fett regained his energy. Fett longed to hold her but didn't dare make an attempt. He knew his place. She was the Sith's. This acknowledgment pleased the Sith. "Our time is over. Rest little one." Vader said. Fett knew he had to leave and began to stand. Before he made it up she quickly managed to hop out of Vader's arms and gently embraced the Hunter before gently saying a goodbye. Fett hesitantly hugged her back and patted her head before saying his goodbyes and making his way toward the exit. Vader payed him his credits and nodded. Fett nodded back. 'I.. When will I see her again? If I do?..' The Hunter thought. He quickly shook his mind off it and went on his way ignoring everything else besides the sound of his footsteps.
Vader watched him take his leave then proceeded to accompany his Chipmunk. He walked in the apartment to find the couch empty. After checking the kitchen and his office he found her hidden beneath his bed's blankets. He stepped over and laid next to her. Her mind was blank and only longed to rest and be snuggled. He held her close resting as she slept silently. 'Sleep little one.. You're safe. I won't let anything happen to you..' He thought as he dozed off. '.. I love you..'


© 2013 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
I bet lots of grammar problems,what do u think of dialogue? X3 I worked hard on it so I hope it's good! Once again my Boba Vader fantasy scenario!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013
Tags: Darth Vader, Boba Fett, sex, vaginal, anal, oral, Star Wars, Sith, bounty hunter, toys, rough, semen