50 Shades of Vader Part 5

50 Shades of Vader Part 5

A Chapter by Nikki
"

Getting ready for the baby ain't easy. Especially with developing feeling between her and the Bounty Hunter.

"
VADER PART 5
-
"Vader! Vader!! Vader!!!" She pressed and shook at the Sith's chest as they lay in bed. After giving her consent to bear his child she'd been requesting several favors, most of which Alfred would've done. But she'd been demanding that her captor do it. "Vaderr!!"
"What?!" He growled as he turned his head toward her.
"Well nevermind then." She pouted and crossed her arms.
"Oh come on! What do you want now? Want me to get you a glass of water so you can tell me you wanted orange juice instead, so I can go back and get it, then tell me you wanted water after all?!" Vader sat up sighing impatiently.
"Yesss. And Alfred can't do it! You have to!" She grinned.
"And why is that?" He questioned with an irritated tone.
"Because he's on vacation!" She pointed out. "Vacation? I thought you were trying to throw it out?"
"No! I simply commed for Galuf so I could push Alfred out so he can be free." She kept her chin up.
"He tried to get back in. Apparently you left him out there for hours."
"He wouldn't go!"
"He's my droid he's not going to go anywhere else."
"It was for vacation damnit!"
She frowned.
"Why would he want that?" He questioned.
"We'll maybe he wants to relax and go do things before a baby Vader comes. So he has time to have fun and go out before he's stuck in the same place forever.." She looked off to the side moodily.
"I think I know where this is going.. I'm not comfortable with letting you out." His hand rested and her shoulder.
"I'm not asking! I just wish I could.. To be outside. Feel the sun. Or suns whatever I can't even remember how many suns there is around this planet!" She flustered. "And I don't even have friends.. Only people I can remember by name is you, Galuf, Dr. Miria, and you! And Alfred I count.. And that Boba.." She blushed.
"The Bounty Hunter?"
"Yeah. I guess I count him as a friend.. The doctor, she's friendly. Alfred too. Galuf.. Well.. He's more like a house plant to me."
"I'm sure he'd be thrilled." Vader chuckled.
"And Boba.. I count him as a friend.."
"And why is that Chipmunk?" He raised a brow.
"He's one of the few who's seen me naked.." She frowned as her face turned pink. "Alfred and the Doctor doesn't count. And also the only one I've.. You know.. But also spent time with! Like that weekend it was fun. The parts when we didn't do stuff and just talked or watched T.V.."
She slumped and hopped off the bed.
"Where are you going?" Vader watched her as she stepped away.
"To the bathroom, sheesh."

Vader left for work and she carried on her usual way and waited for him to return. That night he arrived to find her already in bed. He sighed and gently rubbed her shoulder.
"Chipmunk. Wake up."
"Nugh.. I don't wanna, I have a headache." She ducked under the covers. "Listen I have something to tell you." He gently lifted the cover exposing her face.
"What is it?" She mumbled barely opening her eyes.
"I thought about what you said today. And I suppose it's not healthy for you to always be locked up. And I don't want you to become depressed.." He paused. "So I decided.. I'll let you out. But just for a while. With supervision. And not far."
She sat up staring at him closely.
"Are you for real?" She squinted.
"Yes, I am for real, Chipmunk." He sighed. "And.. For that other thing you said.. I suppose I could.. Arrange for you to have a visit with the Bounty Hunter." His voice sounded unsure. She smiled. "I'd love that!"

After being commed by Lord Vader the Bounty Hunter was both excited and nervous. He loathed at how much he wanted to see her again. After regaining himself he went to his destination.

"Hiiii Bobaa!!" She ran over to the Bounty Hunter as he arrived at the apartments. Vader stood by her with his thumbs clipped onto his belt.
"Hey there Chipmunk." The Hunter greeted her. "Lord Vader." The Sith nodded. "My little one is going to go outside today. I'll need assistance to keep her safe. And she requested you." Vader informed.
The Hunter's insides quaked as he heard she asked for him.
"Yes! And I promise I won't run!" She grinned happily. "Guess what Boba! I'm having baby!"
The Hunter choked and felt himself about to panic. "Wh-Who's is it?"
"It's mine Bounty Hunter.." The Sith said irritably. "O-Oh." Fett regained his posture. "Right."
"Mmhm." She nodded. "I agreed to it so I get to go outside."
"Alright, let's go." Vader opened the door. As they crossed the alarm went off but was quickly cut off.
She walked in between the two men as they made their way through the hallways. 'Hm. I remember that..' She saw the doors that she once almost escaped from. Vader paused for a moment before opening the doors letting the sunshine pass through.
"Gahhh!!! It burns!!!" She ducked behind Vader and clung to his cape.
"You'll adjust." He waited for her.
"Nehh.." She slowly proceeded to walk outside squinting her eyes.
"Ah." She viewed the outside of his castle. There was a large old fountain within a garden full of green and flowers and trees. "Holy crap.. I'm outside. I'm outside!" She ran toward the fountain glancing inside it. It was mossy and contained little spotted fish. Vader smiled slightly as he and Fett followed.
She ran around the garden observing all the flowers and the bark if the trees. "Hey look! Bugs! And look at how many legs that lizard has!" She grabbed at the lizard trying to catch it only to have it duck under her and scurry off.
"Aw.." She sighed. She turned around after hearing leaves rustling.
"Here.." The Hunter managed to capture the lizard. Her eyes gleamed as he held the lizard with his thumb circled around its neck. She grabbed it holding its upper torso tightly.
"It's little legs are so cute!" The lizard had 6 legs with 2 twos on each foot.
She giggled as its tiny claws scratched at her. She poked at its feet smiling as it pinched at her fingers. Still holding onto the lizard she went back to the fountain and held its body in the with its head above the water. "Swim!" She held onto it watching its tiny legs paddle.
'Well at least she's enjoying herself.' The Sith thought. "I shall call you Edwardo!" She lifted the lizard and it close to her face staring into its eyes. "Gah!" She pulled the lizard away once it stretched out its tongue and stuck onto her nose.
"Ha, that's what you get for bothering it." The Hunter chuckled.
"Shut up!" She frowned after freeing her nose from its sticky tongue.
"I must find more!" She exclaimed.
"Of the lizards?" The Hunter questioned. "Yes! I want to have a swimming contest with them." She informed. "Really now? Alright give me a moment." The Hunter went to search for more lizards. After acquiring another one Fett handed it to her. She held both in each hand and
let them splash in the water. Afterwards she started to rub their stomachs together.
"You really like those lizards don't you?" Vader chuckled. "Yeah. They're green." She pecked their faces together. "What are you doing to them?" Fett questioned.
"I'm making them kiss." She continued to rub their faces. "How romantic." Fett chuckled. "Hey!" She jumped and started pecking the lizard at the Hunter's helmet. "Cut it out!"
"But he loves you!"

After a few hours of her frolicking in the garden she was returned inside.
She grinned while glancing at her new pets in their cage Vader got for her to place the lizards inside.
"Well I'd say this went by smoothly." Vader glanced at his Chipmunk. He smiled seeing her delight while she watched one of the lizards lick it's own eyeball. "Seems like my work here is done." The Hunter stated. He waited a moment to see if there was going to be any more 'activities'.
"Your services are no longer needed for today Bounty Hunter." Vader stated. The Hunter gave a single nod and turned glancing quickly at the girl before heading toward the exit.
"Hey wait, can I see you tomorrow?" She noticed him leaving. The Hunter remained silent while glancing at Vader. The Sith turned his head to her irritably. "Pleassse? He's my only friend." She pouted.
'Friend?' The Hunter blushed.
"Alright.." The Sith sighed. "I suppose another visit could be arranged. Tomorrow won't be a problem would it Bounty Hunter?" Vader questioned. "I'll be there." "Very well then." Vader nodded. "Yay! I wanna have a picnic tomorrow." She smiled. "We'll see little one.."
After the Hunter left Vader dragged his Chipmunk to the bathroom.
"You're full of grass stains youngling." He began to strip her down. She blushed squirmed. "I can do it!" He filled the tub with warm water and 'helped' her into it. She slapped at his hands when he tried to wash her. "I can do this by myself you know." She blushed. "I know." He picked a leaf from her hair and started to shampoo her hair.
"You're so.. Controlling.." She shivered slightly as his gloves squeaked while washing her.
She rinsed her hair and body off of soap and shampoo. "Can you go outside now.?"
"Why?"
"I need.. To shave.."
"So?"
"I don't want you WATCHING!!!"
She flailed and splashed.
"Alright alright, just hurry up. I'll be waiting on the bed." Vader stood and dried off his gloves before exiting.
'Finally..' She frowned.
She stood after she finished and started to dry off. She wrapped the towel around her and left the bathroom mumbling angrily to herself. The lights were dimmed and the room felt chilly. Vader was reclining on the bed. "It's cold." She said as she headed toward the bed.
"I'll warm you up Chipmunk.." He began to sit up. "No wait, stay there." She stood by the bed holding on tightly to her towel. She blushed as she dropped it and climbed on top of Vader. "What are you doing?" He studied her as she sat on him bare and naked dripping wet. "You're supposed to lay down." "I just thought I'd try something different." She blushed as he stared at her erect breast. "I suppose it couldn't hurt." He preceded to remove his codpiece. "But remember this, I'm the one in control here, don't think for a second it's the other way around." He narrowed his eyes. "Why do you always have to sound angry, jeez.." She spread her legs over his hips positioning his growing erection near her entrance. "Hmm.." She pulled away deciding on something else.
She backed up and started to run a finger over his testicles. She massaged and pulled at his sac. "It's stretchy." She giggled. He rested his head back letting her fondle him.
He moaned once he felt a hot tongue start to slobber over him. She licked then suckled over the lines of his sac.
His manhood began to throb aching to be touched. Her tongue slithered up where his sac met his shaft. She licked up following a single thick long vein over its underside. He began moaning and gripping at the sheets.
She nibbled at his mushroom tip and wiggled her tongue into his gaping hole. She licked aside his leakage letting it flow down. "Oh Chipmunk.." He groaned lifting his hips.
She then held his member between her breast while grinding them together. "You look like you're about ready to explode." She smirked rubbing a finger over his throbbing tip. Vader gritted his teeth and growled waiting for her to continue. "Get on it.." "You think the little spermies are ready to come out?" She giggled giving him a devilish smile.
"Child..!" He grew impatient.
She smirked and rubbed her hips up his leg before sitting and sliding in his member. Vader growled and clutched onto her hips sheathing himself deeper. She whimpered as he held her on without giving her time to adjust.
Her hips rocked forward as her palms pressed over his chest plate.
His hands ran up her waist as she thrusted gently. "Hm, sit facing the other way.." He groaned starting to turn her over. "Uh.." Her hair damp hair flopped as he gripped her hips while she sat facing the opposite direction. "This feels weird. And you can see my butt.." She tried looking and turning over. He grinned himself. "Just keep going and let me enjoy the view." He squeezed her hips. She started trying to bounce. "I can't move much with you holding onto me that hard." She tried prying his fingers as he dig his fingertips at her flesh. "Keep going.." "But I can't-" "Keep going!"
She struggled to pump over him as he pressed her down. He started thrusting his hips forward quickly making her bounce. "Ahh!" She gripped onto his knees for support.
He began to breath more rapidly making her shiver from the sound.
He started sitting up and pulling her close to his chest. "Agh.." She clawed at his thighs arching her back. Her ears were filled with the loud echoing of his breathing and the squeaks coming from the bed. The friction boiled between them until he released himself filling her pelvis with his 'spermies'.
Alfred jumped getting startled from striding by as Vader roared.

The next day Vader's chipmunk started getting a bunch of snacks together for a picnic. Vader had to work so she'd be spending the day with Boba. His instructions were absolutely no mating or touching.
Alfred helped her set up a blanket and basket as Fett arrived.
"Hey Boba!" She waved sitting down drinking out of a juice box. "Hey there Chipmunk." He squatted next to her. "Juice box?" She offered. "No thanks." He he sat. "Muffin?"
"I'm fine." "But it's banana nut.." "I'm ok. Besides I'd have to take off my helmet." He spoke. "You don't like taking it off?" She bit into the muffin. "Nope." "Huh.."
"So.. You're having a baby." Fett looked at her. "Yup. We've been mating to get it. He must be putting hormones in my food or something I've been super horny lately. I almost humped Alfred." She sipped her juice. "Though I can't screw you. Too bad I wanted too." She grinned turning pink. "But can't have the little spermies interfering with each other."
After finishing snacks and juice they went inside and watched movies.
"Hey Boba.. You're name's funny." She giggled facing the screen. "Well what kind of a name is 'Chipmunk'?" He responded. She pouted and squinted. "Did your mom name you that?" "My father did.." "What was his name?" "Jango.." "That's a funny name too."
As the day passed she asked several questions about him to get to know him better. He shared a few bits of information with her. She closed her eyes starting to doze off as it got late. "Hey Boba.." She yawned. "Yeah?" "When I have the baby will you get me an ewok?" She questioned. "Um. I.. I don't know." He furrowed his brows thinking. "I think baby Vader would like an ewok." She smiled leaning on the Bounty Hunter. "And I'm sure baby Vader will like you too!" He sighed and patted her head. He wasn't sure what to think about her bearing Lord Vader's child. He was slightly jealous. But he knew he'd have to deal with it. She fell asleep on the couch before Vader returned.

Vader took his Chipmunk to get tested. She tested positive.
"I can't believe there's a baby there.." She felt her stomach." Vader pulled her close and held her. His hands massaged her back. "I love you, Chipmunk.."
They spent the first month getting supplies and and occasional visits from Boba. Her mood was nervous and excited until morning sickness kicked in.
"Chipmunk? Are you alright?" He stood by the bathroom door. "Ugh hell no I'm not alright!!" She leaned over the toilet. "Do you need anything?" He started to open the door. "No don't come in!! Just stay out th-the-ther-" she threw up. By the third month her appetite for bakery sweets increased several times.
"Vader.." She sighed. "We're out of Cheese Danishes.." "I swear child you inhale those things."
"Hey, have you thought of any names for baby Vader?" She asked sitting on the couch munching on a brownie.
"Hm.. Not sure." He replied sitting next to her. "Well.. How'd you get your name? Vader? Everyone has weird names."
"Well, uh.." He wasn't sure if he should tell her his real name. "I used to be called Anakin.." "Anakin? Ha, that's so cute!" She grinned. "How'd it get changed to Vader?" "When I became a Sith.."
"Ah I see.. So whenever you go Dark Side you change your name?"
"Well that's basically how it goes."
She finished her brownie happily enjoying the nuts baked in. "I wanna be a Sith! Or Jedi. Whatever." She shrugged. "We'll see about that Chipmunk." He chuckled. "Ok Anni!"
He twitched and faced her. He hasn't been called for years. A lifetime ago. A distant, lost memory. He wrapped an arm around and breathed slowly closing his eyes.

"Hehe, it feels funny." The swell of her pregnancy was starting to show.
Vader ran his hand over her stomach tenderly. "Is.. Is it gonna hurt? When it comes out?" She looked worried. "It's going to. But we'll make it as painless as we can." He responded. "Lots of drugs?" She giggled. "Yes little one. Lots of drugs."
Vader sent Boba off on a mission and had him come over for a surprise visit. Her eyes lit up as the Bounty Hunter entered. "Bobaa!!!" She moved quickly toward him. "Wow Chipmunk, you're getting big." He stared at her stomach. "Yeah it's growing. Feels weird. Here feel!" She grabbed his hand and placed it on the stomach. "Uh." He felt stiff in this situation. He wasn't usually near pregnant humans. Let alone ones he sort of developed feelings for. Vader stepped in. "Ah good you're here. Do you have it?" The Sith addressed the Hunter. "Yes." He lifted his hand off her stomach and went through his bag. "Right here." He pulled out a a little stuffed ewok.
"Oh you actually got one," she giggled. "Well a stuffed one."
"I wanted to get you and 'Baby Vader' a gift. Besides you mentioned ewoks once." Boba handed her the ewok. She reached for it and felt it. "It's soft, I love it!" She stood on her toes pulling Boba down to kiss his helmet. Vader silently burned. He was getting increasingly irritated with their relationship. He knew Fett was deepening his feelings for her and vice versa. He started worrying she'd betray him for the Hunter. Like Padme did for Obi-Wan. She sat the stuffed toy by her lizard cage. "Let's go outside."
After an hour the Hunter left to go do a job. She watched T.V. as her hormones started acting up. "What's wrong Chipmunk?" Vader questioned sensing her negative mood. He searched her mind. 'Shes thinking about 'him'..' Vader gritted his teeth. "Nothing.. Vader,what are we? Are you like, my boyfriend?" She faced him curiously. "We're lovers." He replied. "Oh.. Are we..." She hesitated. "Getting married?" She burned red. He remained silent not sure how to respond. "I.. Was married once.." He spoke. She stared at him shocked. "Back when I was Anakin.. But she betrayed me.." He faced her staring into her face. "And I killed her."
She froze. Her lungs seemed to shut off she felt like his words knocked the air out of her. "Then I took my place becoming The Emperors apprentice. Never been with another woman." He continued. "Well that's unsettling.." She managed to squeeze out a few words. "Don't.. Betray me." He said said softly, sounding like a desperate request and a threat at the same time. "I won't.." She wasn't sure if she should inch closer to him. "I promise I won't.. Anakin.."

She had reached her eighth month and kept requesting visits from the Bounty Hunter which Vader agreed to grudgingly. Vader had work during her next visit so she was left to spend time with Fett alone.
"Baby's coming soon isn't it.." Fett sat next to her outside staring into the fountain. "Yea.. I can barely believe it." She stared at the fish. "Don't think I'm fully ready, but oh well.. But, I really enjoyed spending all this time with you." She smiled. "It's been fun.." "There's.. Something I want to tell you.." The Hunter spoke.
"Yeah?" She faced him. "I've enjoyed this time too.. I know you're Vader's but I.. Just feel like saying it.. I've really grown attached to you.."
She stared at him curiously and anxiously. "But, I love you.." He spoke trying to hide any emotion in his voice. She blinked a few times facing him. Wind blew by blowing her hair and scattering leaves at their feet. She slowly lowered her glaze to his chest. "I love you too.." He looked down at her and smiled behind his helmet as he heard her response. "But.. I belong to Vader.. Always.." She looked at the ground as a leaf blew by. "I know.." The Hunter held in his emotion. He started pulling off his
helmet. "Yo Bobby what are you doing??" She straightened up staring at him with wide eyes. "You're, taking that off?"
"Yes.." He removed his helmet.
She stared at his face. He was tanner than her. His hair was black and eyes a very dark brown and had a few scars covering his face.
"Did you just call me Bobby?" He chuckled staring into her eyes dreamily. "Nehh." She felt herself melt. "I know your loyalty resides with Lord Vader but, I just want to do one thing.." He leaned in slowly closing his eyes. Her eyes fluttered shut blushing as his lips met hers. His hand stroked her cheek as he deepened the kiss. Just as she embraced him the sound of a mechanical breath echoed behind her.

"Vader!" She jolted up from shock as she faced him. Boba quickly put his helmet back on. Vader's aura burned with anger. His teeth gritted and his fists clenched shaking. She felt her stomach kick. She gulped thinking how even the baby could feel his anger from there. "Anni it's not what it-"
"I KNEW IT!!!" He roared. "YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!" He roared. "YOU WERE GOING TO RUN AWAY WITH HIM!!!"
"What?! No! Of course not!!"
"Don't LIE to ME!!! I KNOW you were!!" He stormed toward them. Fett stood up quickly. "No it's not that I was just-" "You!" Vader growled and approached the Hunter. "I'll kill you!" Just as he was pulling out his lightsaber she quickly stood up standing in between the men.
"Stop! Don't Anakin!!" She yelled out. "You were going to betray me!!!" He screamed. "No I wasn't-" "You were going to leave!" "Just listen to me!!" "You b***h! I'm never letting you leave my sight again! I'll keep you locked up for the rest of your life!" He held his fist up. Tears started slowly streaming down her face. "Anakin.. You're breaking my heart.."
"I'm not letting you leave me again Padme!!!" He reached out and used The Force to clench her throat. She choked and gagged grabbing at her neck as the pressure grew more intense. "Stop that!" Fett quickly flung himself at the Sith. "You're going to kill her!!" He managed to knock the Sith off his feet. Vader used The Force to fling Fett off slamming him into a tree. She and gasped as she was released before she passed out. As Vader stood she looked at him and held onto her stomach protectively. "What the hell is wrong with you?!! You tried to kill me!!!" She screamed still sobbing. "No I wasn't! I just-" "Yes you were! I'm f*****g pregnant and you choked me!!"
Vader shook as he stuttered. The Hunter grunted as he stood, the bark of the tree was scraped off.
"No!" She yelled holding a hand out as Vader approached her. "Don't come near me!! Near me or the baby!"
"You're my property. You're mine. That baby is mine!" He kept stepping toward her. She inched away still on the ground. Fett ran toward her and took out his blaster. "You're mad.. You don't deserve this. You don't deserve me or this baby.." She stared him dead in the face without fear. "You're a broken man." "Shut up!" He stood over her. "This isn't your baby! It's mine! And I belong to myself not you!" "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!" He slapped her across the face.
"Don't touch her!!!" The Hunter pointed his blaster at the Sith ready to pull the trigger.
"Boba go!" She cried out. "Go, before this gets any worse.. You'll get hurt." "What about you?" His gaze never left the Sith. "Don't worry about me.. You go.." "I can't just leave you with him like this!" Both men glared at each other. "Go! There's nothing that can be done now.." She looked down holding into her stomach.
The Hunter grudgingly started to take his leave. "This isn't over.." He glared at Vader.
"Get out of my sight, Hunter.."
Fett angrily took his leave fighting the urge to go back to snatch her up and take her with him. 'This isn't over..'
"You..." Vader breathed heavily looking down at her. Her eyes stared down at his feet. "Anakin-" "No, it's Master." He pulled her to her feet and gripped tightly to her arms. "You're hurting me." She fought to pull away. "Silence.." He dragged her past the garden back indoors. "Let go." He pulled her roughly by her elbow. Galuf noticed him pass him, pulling roughly at her arm and her head ducked and facing downward.
"Lord Vader? Madam?" Alfred saw them jolt pass him. Vader locked the door once he got them into his room.
He began to strip and check her body for wounds. "Stop moving." He pulled her to the bathroom and set up a bath. She breathed shallowly as he washed over her stomach. The baby's legs kicked at his hand. Her hands trembled by her sides.
"From now on you will stay in this apartment. You're never leaving." He broke the silence. She didn't respond.
After taking her out of the tub he proceeded to dry her off. "You are never going to see that Bounty Hunter again.. If you so much as even think about him or even think of being with him you'll be punished." He warned. "Don't ever forget your place." He gripped her chin. She tried to turn her head only to have him hold her in place. "Understand?"
"Yes." She avoided looking at his lenses. He stared at her bruised cheek and neck as he dried her off.
She grabbed for her clothes and slowed down when he held her stomach from behind. "Stop.." She spoke softly as she continued to try to dress herself. "Stop." She pried his hands off while putting on a robe.
"I don't want you touching me.."
"I can touch you all I want you're my bride.." He tried to untie her robe as she faced him. "What?" She struggled to keep her robe closed. "I'm going to make you my wife.." He spoke. "Are you going to kill me afterwards.." She glared. He sighed running his hands over her stomach.
She pushed away his hands.
"What did I just tell you? You're going to have to accept your place." He said keeping his hands on her.
"Did you forget what just happened? I don't think I'll ever forgive you for that! You're freaking insane!" She hissed. "Quiet." He growled.
"I guess I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life locked up here with the baby. Unless you end up hurting it too."
"Silence!"
"You're so f*****g controlling! You just strut your stuff cause you're the big man of the house, you arrogant narcissistic jackass! Did the Emperor molest you or what? It would explain all this need to dominate everything!"
"THAT IS IT!" He clenched her wrists and started pulling her closer to him as she pulled away. "Don't you EVER speak to me like that!!! I should beat you senseless!"
"Let me go! If you're going to be like this I'd rather be with Boba!!" She screamed.
"DAMN IT CHILD I'LL-" a loud splashing sound has heard.
"Oh that's nasty! You just have to continue marking your territory!" She whined.
"What are you talking about?!"
"What you just did! You did just pee on me right?!"
"No, I did not just urinate on you!"
"Then what was that.." They both looked down as liquid dripped down her legs. "My.. Stomach feels funny.."
She began to grit her teeth as obvious signs of pain showed on her face. "Damn it you made me pee myself!"
"N-No you idiot! I think your water just broke!"


To Be Continued~


© 2013 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
Made an extra chapter to my story. Made for fun. Finally finished it part five! I really steamed and worked really hard over this one! Hope you like!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
Added on March 11, 2013
Last Updated on March 11, 2013
Tags: Sex, Star Wars, Darth Vader, pregnancy, violence