50 Shades of Vader Chapter 3

50 Shades of Vader Chapter 3

A Chapter by Nikki
"

Third part.

"
Itch itch itch. "It itches!" She exclaimed trying to gnaw at her upper arm. "It's right beneath the skin
just rub it. Don't even think about trying to cut it out." The Sith had the castles doctor implant a tracking device in her arm that triggers loud alarms throughout the building as punishment for her attempted escape four days ago.
She slapped her arm again her side as her master reads work documents.
"Eh.." she looked up as he lifted her arm and gently fiddled his forefinger in circular movements over the area implanted with the chip. She groaned trying to ignore his actions. Vader pressed his mask over her temple. "I've had an extra room installed here." His baritone voice said. 'Another room?' She wondered. "Yes little one. It's a special room. It'll be installed where I can safely remove my armor and helmet." He explained. "Take it off?" She questioned,"Why?"
Vader traced his fingers down her midsection and swirled over her navel. Her response was a slight shiver. "I.." The silence broke,"I want to taste you myself."

Shudders sprang next to him.
"I should have it ready by tonight,but for now," he reached down to tug his pants and snap off his codpiece. "Get down here" he had a tight grip over her and when he felt her inch away. "Go on my little chipmunk." He placed her between his legs and snapped his knees pinning her sides. "I don't know why your so hesitant. You were more than happy to do it the first time."
Her face burned red. "I.. I was, I.. Just.." She choked on her words.
"You did a wonderful job that time. You seemed to enjoy it too." He teased. "Shut up. I just did it cuz I thought you'd like it.." She huffed.
"Oh I did little one. You pleased me very much.." Huffing she said "I didn't know you we're planning to enslave me afterwards!"
His hand pushed the back of her head closer to his member. His erection grew and and shivered as her lips brushed the tip. He held her hair in his fist to keep her more restrained. She licked like a hyper puppy excited to greet its master. Little moans rumbled out of his helmet while his free hand gently caressed her cheek. She licked but resisted when he pushed her head forward. "Put it in your mouth." He instructed. Slowly her lips parted to leave an entrance.
Once he saw her mouth open his tip was inserted. Her fingers clawed at his belt while her mouth was forced wide open by his length. 'He's such a big man' she thought feeling his legs beside her longer than her hips and torso.
Rolling his eyes as her mouth quivered forced him to make his little chipmunk take in more. He roughly lunged her forward from his excitement but loosened the grip when she choked and panicked. "Oops" he smirked.
She stayed still while her mouth quivered. "Suck." He was ignored. "I said suck." He repeated in a firm voice. 'Nehh.. This is embarrassing' she whimpered informing him through her thoughts. 'Shhhh...' He sent,'don't be embarrassed. Come on. Please your master. Nothing to worry about. Do as your told and you'll be just fine.'
She took his statement as both as him trying to calm her and as a threat. Closing her eyes her tongue wiggled under his length. "That tickles." He chuckled. "More."
'I hate my mouth being this wide open' she moaned,not thinking how it caused vibrations through him. Feeling like all the veins in his member throbbed loudly in her mouth she knew it was coming soon. "Ahhh" he slightly gasped feeling her bite,"Easy there tiger."
She sucked violently squeezing and massaging his testicles trying to finish him off faster. "Almost there,almost there.." He panted as his muscles squeezed getting ready for his release. Suddenly the the door hissed open causing her to quickly jolt back accidentally spraying his essence over her face. "
"S-Sir!!" The man she recognized as the officer Gulaf quickly turned to face the wall after witnessing the final part of their performance.
"Something came up your needed right away." He continued. "Ahhh!!! I think I can feel them moving!!!" She yelled.
Vader sighed and plucked a tissue from the side table and handed it to her. "We'll continue this later chipmunk." He snapped back his codpiece and sighed contently. 'Good girl,I am pleased.' His final thoughts echoed as he headed out the door. Officer Gulaf glanced over her both burning red from embarrassment.

She cleaned off and searched around for her previously drawn pictures. Managing to pick a lock in his office she found them secured him his desk. 'Im guessing he liked them.'
Most of the papers where just filled in with blended colors mimicking the flowers placed around the the apartment. 'Oh god' she twitched. He had the picture of the dolphin she drew with a helmet like his along with its slender dolphin penis extended.
'J... Jackass.. That's too embarrassing..' She sat and spun around in his office chair. "Take that your royal highness! Next I'm rolling over your bed spot!"
After rolling and jumping over the left side of the bed she went to check over the extra room being installed and worked on.
"Alfred how does that room let him take off his armor?" She rubbed her eyes tiredly.
"It gets sealed off and fills it with concentrated oxygen allowing him to breath without aid of his helmet." Alfred informed. "Oooh" her simply response. 'Jeez he's gonna take take his armor off? Oh my god.. He's going to eat me'
"Madam?" Alfred interrupted her thoughts. Without realizing it she was making odd faces and squinting her eyes as she thought to herself confusing the droid.
"I uh..." She paused and walked away from Alfred and the other working droids.
'Ok tv to relax before I die.' The screen light up to the sound of a strong male voice in a shower drain commercial. "The long snake slips deep into the pipe followed by cool liquid gel flushing away-" the channel flipped. "Next!" Next channel was a animal show. "The elephant seal roars after he defeats the rival male showing off its dominance. As mating season occurs and he selects the female he will-"
The tv shuts off.
'Ughhh....'

"Madam?" Alfred spoke seeing her on the couch hiding beneath a blanket. "Are you alright?"
Hesitantly she spoke."I watched an hour long special on how lions hunt and eat their prey.."
She sent herself off to shower. 'Its so warm..' She grinned to herself relaxing in the warm water. 'It smells like lavender..' She poured shampoo over her head and massaged her scalp. 'This smells so sweet I think I can almost eat it.' She lathered the honey scented soap over her body.
She giggles to herself. 'My b***s feel all squishy.' In her privacy she traced her fingers down her stomach and shivered as she tweaked over her clitoris.. 'Ahh..'
"Madam" Alfred popped in.
"Goddamnit Alfred!!!"

She dressed in a silky smooth red dress that ran two inches above her knee. She grumbled as her hair get dried and straightened and a gloss was spread over her lips. 'Do I really need all this..' She was fitted into black gently heeled knee high gladiator sandals that matched her hair. A ruby jeweled bracelet was clapped over her wrist.
'This is pretty..' A loose dangling thin silver chain with a crimson pendant was draped around her neck.
'At least this stuff is kinda cute'
"You are ready." Alfred announced.
Grumbling she stood up to face the full length mirror. "Uh," She surprised herself on how beautiful she looked. "I look.. Pretty." The dress perfectly showed off her curves and her dark curls were straightened cascading over shoulders almost covering her breast. 'I didn't know it was that long.' She turned to view her back. The rest of her hair fell wavily down her upper back. Her body was ripely matured but her face still had traces of her youth. "He's waiting for you." Alfred informed. "I don't wanna go.. I'm too hot.." She mumbled. "Madam you don't want to keep Lord Vader waiting." It urged. "Fine.." She reluctantly followed the little droid out the bathroom. 'Looking like I do now I think I'd probably rape myself..'

"This way." The droid pointed out."Just walk forward."
Taking a deep breath she followed a short path leading her way into a dark room. "Master?" She stepped in followed by the door enclosing prominently behind her. Suddenly she felt light headed. Her heel slipped and fell forward but was caught quickly before landing. "There you are." He spoke. His voice sounded difference. It was higher pitched and no longer sounded mechanical. "Master?"
She looked up but couldn't see through the darkness. "I prefer the darkness. I don't want you seeing anything. You may feel a bit dizzy from the exposure of this high content of oxygen." He informed.
He held her straight by her sides taking in her in. "Your beautiful."
She blushed awkwardly at his complement. His fingers stroked through her hair making their way down to her collar bone. She flinched when the sensation of two moist hot lips nibble at her shoulder. She pulls away shivering. "Tonight's not the night to try to resist. After a while in here you'll pass out. Your body won't stand it. " He whispered in her ear.
The Sith pulled them deeper into his domain. She stayed tensed. Scooped up she was placed on a bed. "Relax." He spoke in more of a command.
"Yes your Highness." She said calmly slightly smirking. His metal hands ran down her leg and massaged her calf. One by one each string that tied her sandals where plucked loose till he dropped the shoe. "Hey why'd you make me wear that if your just gonna take them off so fast? It took forever to get those on!" She complained. "I knew these would look great on you. I just had to see it myself." He removed the other shoe.
The straps of her dress were undone. He ran his hands over the dress and pressed her to his chest for a moment before slipping it off her. For the first time she felt his bare lips against hers. She burned in embarrassment not sure how to respond. He sucked her bottom lip before gently biting down,continuing to kiss an slip his tongue in. She tried kissing back though ended up bumping him. "S-sorry." She squeaked. "I'll teach you how to kiss me later." He nibbled her jawline making his way to her left n****e. He suckled like an infant while pinching the other. "That feels..." She squirmed and wiggled her hips while moaning. He switched to other n****e and continued to suckle gently. 'Tell me how it feels' he mentally sent. The suction grew tighter. "I-it feels good master.." She moaned. She could feel his lips curl in a smirk over her flesh. He growled quietly letting his teeth graze over her nub before slightly biting. "Hey!" She gasped "don't do that!"
He bit harder and growled. "Ok ok do what you want..." She said aloud. 'I knew it. He's going to eat me.' She thought.
A hand slid over her womanhood and brushed her sensitive spot. Slowly one,than two,than three fingers slithered into her. She panted facing upward. After chuckling to himself he lowered his head between her knees. He breathed hot air over her. His fingers slipped out and were replaced with his lips. Chills went through her as his tongue curled around her clitoris. "Nehhh.." She bit her lip. Two fingers slipped back in while placing her clitoris between his teeth. He roughly pressed and rubbed over a patch at the upper wall where her g-stop was located. Her reactions in moaning and quivered forced his budge to grew. 'Thats it, it's time.' He thought to her pulling away and freeing his member. Before she could say anything his manhood roughly snaked its way into her. She panted and squeezed her eyes shut. He rocked his hips forward and side to side. She moved along fluidly with him. His massive size pinned her pelvis in place. 'Hes well endowed.' She thought. "Ah! Too much too much!" She squeaked. "Don't worry little one you'll get used to my size after I stretch you." He bit her neck. Her cheek felt over the side of his head. 'Soft..' She grew dizzier and dizzier each passing moment. Her hand reached out to feel his face only to have it snapped against the sheets. "Don't." He spoke moving back to a n****e continuing his thrusting. 'But I want to feel.'
He responded by biting down. "Owie!" She teared up.
His pelvis smacked repeatedly on her. Each impact caused her face to change into a darker shade of pink as her orgasm starts to build up."Harder!" She urged. "That's my girl." he rid her more viscously. She dug her nails into his shoulders. Her hips were lifted and smashed violently hitting her wall. The sudden pain caused her to claw down drawing blood from his back.
"Urgh!!!" He grunted and snapped her wrists down. Her fingers scratched the sheets reddening the blankets with blood. The climate in the room started getting the best of her. 'I can't hold on much longer.'
He yelled hoarsely in her ear shooting through her insides. Her body shook and wiggled being forced into an orgasm. They were both left panting covered in sweat. "Don't pass out yet." He sensed her losing consciousness. "Masterrr!" She pouted at him trying to push him off before her weakened arms gave out. "You just always have to try to fight me off don't you? In the end it only makes my victory much sweeter." He breathed slowly. "You've been a very good girl. Your master is pleased."
Her eyes shut feeling her mind drift. "G-get off.. It's hard to breathe.." She said wearily. He humped in two more times to make sure he milked himself out before pulling out. Her muscles still squeezed tightly as he scraped his length out.
"Ahh.. I know you enjoyed it as well my little chipmunk." He kissed her forehead.
"Can't I go a single night without you humping me?" She groaned. "Not unless I need to sort out my needs. It's nice to be.. Intimate with some again.. It's also nice for you to enjoy it as well whenever I pleasure myself on you." She remained silent for a while. "Master?" "Yes?" "Do you love me? I think I.. I might..Love..-"
She passes out.


© 2013 Nikki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

is it bad to me laughing my a*s off and get really turned on at the same time? really nice write

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

299 Views
1 Review
Added on January 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013