50 Shades of Vader Part 4

50 Shades of Vader Part 4

A Chapter by Nikki
"

Vader wants to get more out of his little Chipmunk. But so does she.

"
DVaderStory4

"No! I refuse to go again!" After waking up at his usual room she kicked away at the droids. "I'm not going back to the doctor!"
"Lord Vader is waiting he will not be pleased." Officer Gulaf stepped to the side as a droid flew past him.
"Make me!" She growled. Galuf sighed. "If you insist."
"CHILD!!!" Vader roared from behind the door. "Quick Alfred get in my pants! The weight will slow him down!" She opened a pocket in her cargo pants. The door flew open. "Hurry!!" She yelled at the confused droid. "Enough games!" Vader threw her over his shoulder and stormed off, his cape flapping behind him.
"Ugh I don't wanna do anything today.." She grumbled clawing at his cape. "This won't take long." He stepped out his quarters sounding off the alarm from the chip planted in her. He sent off the guards that rushed over. She let her head hang lazily over his back as she waited to arrive to the medical room.

"Hello there." The doctor greeted them as the arrived. He plopped her down onto a bed with a sheet over it to be examined. "Ah that felt good just dropping me down hard like that." She spoke sarcastically.
"How are you today?" The Twi'lek doctor spoke. "I'm okay.." She responded and blinked,"Can I play with your head tails!"
"Um,let's just get through this check up." The Doctor spoke handing her a smock to change into.
After stripping off her clothes and changing she sat at the patients seat. After a while of being examined
she was finally done.
"Dr. Miria how does everything look?" Vader questioned her as his Chipmunk fiddled with the Doctor's lekku.
"Everything looks well. Her pelvis is a bit narrow but should be able to birth with some preparation and lots of caution. She's ripe in age but still quite young." The Doctor replied.
"Hey wait," The youngling spoke up letting the Doctor's lekku loose.
"D-Did you say something about birth?!"
Vader thanked the doctor and left the room with his chipmunk in his hand.
"You have lost your damn mind." She growled. "I thought you'd be more enthusiastic Chipmunk." The Sith chuckled. "Besides-"
She fled for the exit. "Not again.."

"Lemme go! Face me you coward!!" She squirmed being tied up on the couch. Vader was clinking through things in the kitchen. "Do you want anything? Coffee? Cocoa? A smoothie?" He spoke calmly and casually. "WHAT I WANT IS FOR YOU TO LET- smoothie please..."
Alfred sat her up. "Alright then one smoothie." "Untie me!"
The Sith sighed. "There was two ways to do it. Either to let it happen and act as if its a surprise. Or break the news to you this way."
"Oorrr, just hear me out," she glanced over at him. "No babies are made!" He walked toward her with a pep in his step. Alfred strode off as Lord Vader made his way sitting next to her. "Here." He untied her and handed her the glass with a straw. She took it angrily, sipping fast before pausing to take in the fruity mixture.
"What's in it for me?" Her eyebrow rose. "The one thing your heart truly desires." "Freedom??" "A cheese Danish."
"You a*****e!!!" She flailed. "But now I want a cheese Danish! Alfred!"
Vader held his hand up toward the droid to halt its movement.
"Baby comes first."
As he spoke Officer Galuf walked in.
"I see you're telling her the news." He inferred from seeing her glare angrily
at Lord Vader. "You're in on it too!?!" She whined at Galuf.
"You guys suck! I'm going to f**k with your office chair!" She stormed off. "Oh you're so badass." Galuf commented sarcastically before facing the Sith.
Vader simply sighed.

"Just wait! Any moment now! I'll pee all over this chair!" Vader groaned while talking to Galuf as she called out. "You better not." "I am!" "No you're not." "Just wait for it!"
She called for Alfred to bring her a drink which Vader didn't allow.
"You might want to go in there. She already has her pants off it would save you the trouble of ripping them off in a few minutes." Galuf commented.
"Good point Officer. I'll see you at work"
"Noo! Don't come in!"
Galuf chuckled a bit and made way to the exit.
Vader turned his head toward his office after hearing beeping noises.
"Hey hey is this Jabba?" Her words carried out of the room.
'Oh come on..' He thought as he paced to his office.
"Yeah were you obese as a child?"
Vader shut off her call and grabbed her hair. "What do you think you're doing young lady?!" He barked.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" She replied. "You just always need to stir up trouble." He sighed carrying her off.

"You know you should really be more careful with who you decide to be a smartass to." The Sith warned as he manipulated her hands with his.
"Others won't be as accepting as me."
"Accepting? I don't think that's the right word." She pushed her palms against his.
"No I think it's the right word. You're safe and cozy here." He compared his hand size with hers as she pressed and tapped her fingertips over his knuckles.
"I don't think I'd use those words either!" She stuck out her tongue.
"Well I don't think I'd be able to stand being one of Jabba the Hutt's girls."
"You mean the fat slug?"
He sighed at the way she worded her question. "Yes Chipmunk, the fat slug. He just loves pretty little things like you. And he won't be as kind as me with your attitude missy. Would you prefer to go live with him?"
"No..." She slumped. "I thought so." He smiled to himself. She bite down at his finger causing him to laugh.
He leaned over her placing his mask over her forehead enjoying the sensation of her squirming. His hand softly ran over her torso.
"Hey stop that! No touchies!"
"I want lots of touchies."
Her hands pushed at his mask roughly. "I didn't forget about earlier!"
"So you know what I want." He slapped her hands away from his mask. "Why do you want that?" She blushed. "I want one. And I want to have it with you." He gently squeezed her waist. "At least I told you. You know what's going to happen. So you won't be surprised."
"B-but my year contract you forced me to sign is nowhere near finished! And a child.. It'd.. Bond us.."
"I've taken your virginity and kept you with me ever since. I'm sure we've already bonded." He lifted her up and sat her on his lap facing him.
"Further bonded! I-I don't.." Her face flushed. "What is it?" He stroked her cheek. "Bonding is good. It makes us closer.."
"I don't want to get closer! I don't want to have those feelings." She teared up. "I-I'm scared.."
"Scared of what?" He studied her face intently while rubbing her cheekbone with his thumb.
"Of getting attached. More attached. Of loving you so much that.. The thought of losing you tears me up inside.. I'm scared." Tears streamed down her cheek while trying to swallow the lump in her throat.
"I won't be able to handle that.. I don't want to be thrown away. I don't want to be by myself.."

Vader didn't speak or move. His mind went blank from shock. Her head faced downward as she cried close to his chest with her hands clutching his lower torso. She inhaled the scent of his suit's leather while trying to clear her head. 'My face stings..'
Her finger tips rested at his chest panel. Her hands were lifted up gently as he inhaled. She let her hands fall onto his belt. Vader stared
at her hair as it obscured her face.
"Ah.." He noticed she was trying to remove his codpiece.
"I know it's going to happen no matter how much I try to resist. But I'll do it.." She spoke. "You will?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah.. But there's two things I want."
"What is it?"
"First," he lifted her chin as she spoke. "I want to see your face." She bite her lip. "You think you can do that?" She stared into his dark lenses. After a few breaths he answered. "Yes.."
"Now?" She tugged at his codpiece.
"As you wish." He lifted her up and carried her bridal style to his oxygen chamber. "What is the other thing you want?" He questioned after sealing off the door and seating her down. She hesitated answering and pressed her knees together.
"Come now Chipmunk this can't possibly embarrass you." The bed squeaked as Vader sat down next to her. "You'd think after all this time you'd be able to ask things more freely. Well then again you still manage to surprise me every once in a while.." He scratched her lower back. She faced over at him pouting. 'Mask?' Her mind questioned.
"I would rather not do this. I don't allow people to see my face. Ever." The Sith lifted her legs onto the bed and tugged at her clothing.
"But I suppose it's the least I can do to make you agree to carrying my child." "Ugh it sounds so.. Odd.. Just you saying it out loud.." She blushed sitting up as he slipped off her underwear.
"You probably still don't fully understand. You're so young.." He sat on his knees blinding her with her shirt pulled over her head. "I suppose I'll have to be your Sex Ed teacher."
"Might as well be. You're the one who started it with me." She threw the shirt away. "Besides I know most of it. This is my girl parts and that's your boy parts. When they go together lots of slimy stuff is made along with babies!" She pointed and used her hands to explain.
"Well I guess you have the basics pinned down." He chuckled and removed his codpiece. His pointed at his growing erection. "You already know where this goes. When you get it excited, like this" he held her hands in his and smoothed them over his shaft. "It gets harder, and leaks precum." Her hand spread the fluid leaking from his tip. "I know I know! Then it squirts the white stuff.." She tried to hide her face. "I don't want you to explain every bit of it.."
"Aw but I want to Chipmunk. I like seeing your reaction." He kept her hands in place. "Hey you're moving away from the main reason we're here!" She spoke out.
"The white stuff is my semen. It comes from here," he squeezed her hands over his testicles. "Then all the little spermies swim up into your womb." "Oh my g- wait I thought it was a uterus?" "It is. There's different ways to call these parts."
"Like penis?" She tilted her head. "Yes." "Ah that explains those words that those stormtroopers use to describe you.."
He paused for a moment forgetting what he was explaining to her by her response.
"... What..?"
She simply blinked at him and remained silent with an innocent face. "N-Nevermind.." He sighed angrily. She slowly tried to free her hands from his grip. "I get it. I understand how it works." She spoke impatiently. "I just want to make sure you know exactly what's happening."
She sighed at his words.
"Alright little one.." Vader reached at his helmet and started to remove it.
Her eyes widened and stared intently as the helmet hissed off. He paused before laying it gently on the bed. She could see a bit of his scalp from her position.
The mask was pulled away a few centimetres from his face. She nodded at him. She knew he was feeling vulnerable in this situation and tried to offer her reassurance.
His mechanical breathing ceased, and the mask went off.

His face was a pale sickly white. His face darkened around his eyes, at a large scar over his left cheek and the left side of his head. He had no hair. His eyes were small, blue, and sad looking.
She reached for his face. He slightly pulled back causing her to follow his response. He caught himself and pulled closer with a nod. Her hand reached forward again with her finger tips grazing on his lower cheek. 'Soft..' Her fingers traced over the old deep scar on his cheek.
His eyes avoided meeting hers. She sat up to get a better look.
Their glaze met for a moment before she leaned closer, her small nose slightly grazing his more prominent one. She slowly pecked at his lips and
pulled away shyly.
Vader smiled slightly and leaned closer meeting his lips with hers again. He kissed her gently as he shifted his weight over her. 'So cute.. My little one..'
She gently kissed back and allowed him to take control. After breaking the kiss he stared down into her eyes while she wrapped her arms around him. 'Your eyes are pretty..' She blushed.
"You're taking this better then I expected." He spoke. "You aren't freaking out or acting repulsed by my appearance." She flustered and dug her elbows into the sheets as he pressed on top of her. "You're not repulsive. I don't think so.." She stared at the armor around his neck.
"Oh really? I'm not scary?" He chuckled. "Please, nowhere near as scary as your personality and sexuality!" She smirked. "You have some kind of serious dominant complex thing going on. I think you should get help."
She tensed up as he penetrated quickly. He grinned sadistically while she squirmed and whimpered as he stretched her open. She groaned and pushed at his chest. "What was I just saying!" She squeaked and shut her eyes tightly. He growled while manipulating her waist and hips underneath him twisting and turning them. She moaned and gave little resistance. Her body gave in and grinded with him. Her pleasure was written all over her face. "Oh Chipmunk!" He throbbed and pushed into her. "Ah, ah, ah!" She breathed rapidly with a high pitched moan in between breaths. Her n*****s were swollen and tingling. "Eee.." She flinched as he pinched down on them. "Nugh.. Ah.. No.." He twisted them roughly. She teared up and clawed at the sheets allowing him to do what he pleases. "That hurts." Her genitals tingled and squirmed as he kept thrusting passionately and brutally clamping at her sensitive breast.
Vader held her face in his hands and began kissing her deeply. His tongue wiggled at her inner cheeks. She moaned into his mouth causing him to quake. He pulled away after noticing she was starting to have difficultly staying conscious. "Come on Chipmunk stay with me." He whispered I her ear making her quiver. 'She feels so good!'
He growled to himself beginning to grope and forcefully suck at her breast. 'Im getting dizzy and light headed..' she let her head sway side to side from the beds movements.
He pounded at her cervix causing her to arch her back and face burn red with a sudden sensation of needing to urinate from the stimulation to her g-spot. "Vader!!!" She screamed as her orgasm exploded and squirted, soaking the sheets. The Sith rolled his eyes unable to contain it anymore. He could've sworn his seed shot five feet into her. Her womanhood swallowed him in, her waist still squirming.
"Vader, Vader what.. Did I just do?"
She blushed red as her legs quaked.
"Did I just.." "No don't worry little one." He smirked at her naiveness over her wet orgasm. She kept losing the power to stay awake in the oxygen chamber. She stared up at Vader hoping for assistance. "Damn these sheets are soaked.. I never thought I'd stimulate you that much." He smirked and prided himself as his length slithered out. He rolled over laying next to her. He panted and buried his face onto the side of her neck placing small kisses on her.
"Chipmunk.."
"Yeah?"
"What was that other.." He panted. "That other thing you wanted. Other then seeing my face?"
She laid her head to the side having her lips and chin nuzzled over his head. "I wanted to know.." She closed her eyes as her vision became blurred. "I wanted to ask.. If you loved me.." She was too disoriented to feel embarrassed. He lifted his head causing her cheek to drop on the pillow. He stared into her sleepy face before speaking. "Yes." He gently kissed her lips and rested his face closely to her.
"I love you.. My Chipmunk.."
She smiled softly and whispered what she could muster up in her state. "I love you too.."
She passes out.


© 2013 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
Part 4 of the original story line.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: Darth Vader, sex, rough, Star Wars, impregnating, love