50 Shades of Vader Part 7

50 Shades of Vader Part 7

A Chapter by Nikki
"

This chapter has a lot of Boba and Chipmunk along with the baby.

"

-
"I-I don't know what to do!" Fett called out to Chipmunk while he kneeled by the bathtub.
"Just gently rub the baby soap!" She called back.
"Ok.." The Hunter had his gloves off and sleeves pulled up as he nervously tried to wash the baby.
"Stop looking at me like that.." His face flustered red as the baby stared at him while he tried to wash between its legs. Chipmunk skipped in giggling.
"How are you two?"
Fett glanced over seeing her wearing his helmet. "What are you doing with that?" He frowned. "I wanted to see what you see all the time. It's actually kinda comfortable." She walked over to them. "Daw, he's looks so happy!"
"He's been just staring at me.. It's freaking me out." He furrowed his brows. "He's probably just curious. Unlike Vader you're not 6'6 and black. And don't sound like you're scuba diving.. Strangely he sleeps better hearing that noise. Oh and I got the staples off!" She pulled up her shirt exposing her scar.
Fett shivered. He's has plenty of deep cuts and injuries but non like hers.
"I know!" She saw him obviously distressed by it. "It's scary. Though happily I didn't see anything!" She tranced her finger on the horizontal scar. "Does it hurt?" The Hunter stared. "Not anymore. You wanna touch it?" She giggled.
Fett wiped a hand off and slowly grazed the scar.
"I'll admit I get great medical care here." She shrugged. "And the scar's not so bad.. I see it as.. My mommy mark." She smiled.
"Heh, you're a mommy.." He smiled gently.
She slowly got on her knees to help Fett with the baby. "Hey Erin? Having fun with Uncle Boba?" She giggled as she tickled his tummy. Erin grinned and slightly splashed in his baby seat within the tub.
She slowly rinsed off his body and used her fingers and a towel to care for his face. "Thanks for bathing him while I was gone." She looked over at Fett while he dried off his hands.
"Don't mention it."
"Did you play with his squishy baby butt?"
"What? No!" He flustered staring at her. "Why not? It's so squishy!" She lifted up Erin wrapped in a towel.
They relaxed in the living room after having Erin dressed and sat in a baby chair an the floor.
She sat next to him pushing on the chairs strings making it bounce.
"Ugh, that was exhausting..." Fett stretched and went to the kitchen.
Erin began to cry.
"He's probably hungry. He was already changed before I bathed him." Fett walked back drinking.
"Um sir?" Alfred rolled by Fett.
When chipmunk looked over she quickly called out. "No Boba don't drink that that's... Too late."
"You're drinking the baby's meal." Alfred informed him. Fett choked and coughed. "Oh god I drank the whole thing.."
"Why'd you drink?!" She flailed.
"I didn't know it was yours! I just thought it was some random animal."
She laughed and picked up Erin and lowered her top.
"What are doing?" He froze.
"Ever see a bunch if kittens with mama cat." She started breast feeding.
"I'm still not used to this.." He blushed and sat on the couch after getting a glass of water. When she finished feeding she yawned and laid on her back. Her pajama pants were long and covered her feet. She wiggled her toes then slowly rolled to her stomach. "Erin?" She looked at the baby's face. His eyes were open and unmoving. She quickly sat up noticing he wasn't breathing. "Boba something's wrong with him!" She began to panic when his skin turned blue to purple. "BOBA!!!"

The Hunter jumped up and skid toward her. "I don't know what to do!!" She screamed. Fett quickly grabbed Erin turning him upside down and slapped his back until he coughed up. The droids rushed in quickly. "I think he's ok now.." Fett wiped off Erin's face as he began to breath again. "Oh my god." She teared up and hugged Erin close.
"He probably drank too fast and choked.." Fett rubbed her back. "It's ok. He's fine now.."
She buried herself in his chest while still holding Erin. Erin cried silently after regaining his breathing.
"That.. Was terrible.. And I didn't know what to do.." She sobbed.
"Don't worry about it.." The Hunter wrapped his arms around her.
She stroked Erin's cheek as his skin turned back into a creamy pinkish white. She sighed and kissed Erin's nose then kissed Fett's cheek.
"You saved his life.. Thank you.."
"No need to thank me. Of course I'd never let him die. It's my job to protect you both. I love you.. And I love him.. Even if his dad's an a*****e. He's a part of you.."
She pulled away taking a deep breath. "Yeah.. I've had mixed feelings about it.. Don't get me wrong I love him." Erin cooed looking up at her. "Just feels weird.. Having a baby with Vader.. Whenever I look in Erin's eyes, I see him..."
Fett looked into her solemn face.
"Huh.. Well you know what I see?" Fett pinched Erin's cheeks causing him to poke his tongue out. "I see a little you." She smiled and propped Erin in the couch with pillows. "Baby Chipmunk." She giggled.
"Hey, do you think that maybe, since Vader's gone.. That we could uh you know.. Go outside?" She looked at him. He took a deep breath and wiped his forehead. "I thought that was going a whole nother direction.. No afraid we can't go outside. It's safer here."
"I know but I wanna go out.. With Erin! He's never been outside! It's not healthy!" She pouted.
"What if he gets sick? Lord Vader'll have my a*s!" He replied.
"He's had vaccines and shots!" She pleaded. "And Vader doesn't have to know! I'll get Alfred to quiet the alarm just for a little walk pleaase!!!" She begged.
"I can't. Lord Vader would not be pleased. And that's final." He stated.
"Ok.. Let's have sex instead."
"Get your shoes.."

She had changed into jeans and boots with a plain short sleeved shirt.
She placed Erin in a baby seat and carried him out while having Alfred silence the alarm and informed Galuf they were heading out.
They spent 30 minutes out then quickly returned.
"Yay! That was good." She grinned.
"Well if Vader finds out at least I can say I picked the best choice.." He sat on the couch next to the baby. Erin giggled and kicked his legs. "Ha, he gets me." Fett pointed to Erin.
"Bitterman! Baby wants a Danish!" The droid zipped to give her the pastry.
"He can't eat that."
"Well not as it is now." She began to eat it.
"You're confusing me.." He responded.
"What ever I eat somehow outputs into the milk. The other day I ate garlic bread then fed. Then later his breath smelled like garlic!"
"That's.... Kind of cool.."
"It's awesome." She grinned.
"Madam," Bitterman came. "Lord Vader's on the holocom."
"Got it." She left a bottle by Erin then zoomed to the office.
Fett sat silently sat watching Erin sit next to the bottle. "..... Are you gonna finish that?"
Chipmunk walked back getting Erin as Vader requested to see him.
"Say hi to Daddy." She held him and waved his hand.
"There's my little man. How's he been?"
"He's been great! Well..."
"Well?.."
"He may have almost died.."
"WHAT?!" He flipped.
"He was drinking too fast and I guess he inhaled it then stopped breathing.. But he's fine now! Boba saved him..." She blinked and bit her lip. Vader took a deep breath and calmed down. "He's good now." She kissed his tiny cheek.
"That's good.."
"So how's everything going?" She asked.
"I haven't seen him yet. I'll meet with him soon though."
"Ah..." He sensed her worry.
"Don't worry.. I promise I won't let anything happen to you two.. I have to go now."
After saying there goodbyes she returned to Fett.
"How'd it go?" Fett asked.
"It went ok. He hasn't seen the Emperor yet." She yawned.
"I'm gonna go.. Take a nap.."
20 hours later she woke up.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up." Fett shook Chipmunk as she laid in her bed. "You've been asleep for a long time. And Erin ran out of bottles.. Are you listening to me?" Fett pulled off her thick cover and rolled her on her back. She woke up and mumbled keeping her eyes closed.
"Bitterman." Fett had the droid bring the baby. "I'm just gonna.." Fett laid the baby over her chest.
"You're all circumcised..." She mumbled. "What in the hell?!" He stared at her. He held Erin over her face causing him slobber on her.
"No Vader not now.." She turned on her side. "I'll never get used to this.." He put the baby next to her and dragged her up. Suddenly a dark figure stomped through the door. Fett looked up fearing it was Vader but then noticed the man had a blaster by his side. Fett quickly pulled out his blaster pistol and started shooting.
"Gahh holy crap!" She jumped up from the loud noise next to her face.
Fett darted and attacking the man.
She quickly shook her head and turned on the light.
"What's going on? Is it an assassin?" She jumped stared from from behind the bed with Erin.
Fett stopped when he heard her laughing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!!"
"I'm sorry.."
"Seriously!!! I lost a f*****g eye!!!"
"I'm sorry!" Fett apologized as Chipmunk laughed. Officer Galuf had walked in to check on them before Fett shot and punched his right eye out. "My god! It's completely busted!" Galuf had to put a an emergency covering over his eyes.
"I thought you were an assassin!"
"Why would you think that?"
"You were going in the room and had a blaster!" Fett urged.
"I had to get one for the extra protection we added here!" Galuf flared.
"Well what good did that do you?" Fett opened his arms. Erin giggled in the background. "Ha, he gets me." Fett pointed to Erin.
"Well I'm awake now." She grinned widely. "Well if you were checking to make sure we weren't having sex.. We weren't."
"I know that now!" He hissed. "Lord Vader instructed me to keep an eye on you two." Fett and Chipmunk giggled as he spoke. "To make sure you two weren't f*****g! Or running away!" He yelled.
"Oh my god!" Chipmunk gasped. "Language!"
Fett face palmed as Galuf stormed off. "I can't believe that." Fett grunted. "Me neither! Such language in front Erin." She shook her head.
"What, no! I mean Lord Vader having someone watching us."
"Oh. Really? I can believe it." She shrugged. "But damn you messed up his face! Isn't that right Erin? Didn't Boba mess up Galuf's face?" She made baby talk to Erin.
"Is there any alcohol here?" He asked. "Um.. I don't think so."
"Damn." He plopped on the couch and stretched.
"Now you got me thinking about a drunk Vader.. I wonder how that would be.."
"Best not to think about it."

Finally Vader was returning to his castle.
"I must find the pinkest thing." Chipmunk said going through Erin's clothes.
"Why pink?" Fett asked while flipping through channels.
"Because it's cute!" She went through a case containing lots of baby clothes.
"You think Lord Vader would want to see him in pink when he returns?"
"Yesh." She grinned. "I like dressing him in funny stuff. I'm trying to get an Ewok outfit for him!" She threw the clothes around as she searched.
"This'll do." She pulled out a Tauntaun outfit. "Oh, hey give me the remote its time for Erin's favorite show!" She took the remote from the Hunter and flipped onto a channel.
"The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee? You're making him watch that? That's even more stupid than Ricky the Rancor!" Fett struggled to get the remote back. "Nuuu! He loves these shows!" She slapped at his hands. "He's only a few months old he won't remember all that!" He snatched the remote. "We're watching gladiators." Fett flipped the channel. As she started to pout the door hissed open. "Vader!" She called out. "Oop." Fett tossed the remote to her so Vader wouldn't think he wouldn't let her watch what she wanted. The remote ended up hitting the side of Erin's head.
"Oh f**k..." The Hunter leaned forward covering his helmet with his hand. "I made it worse.." Fett mumbled. Vader's eyebrow twitched as that was the first thing he saw after a long trip. "Smooth." She commented. "So Vader how was your trip?" She asked smiling at him.
Vader remained silently steaming.
As Vader began to speak Officer Gulaf walked in.
"What the hell happened to you??!" Vader questioned as he saw Galuf wearing a white eyepatch.
"I just knocked out Darth Vader's baby... Right in front of him.." Fett mumbled in the background.
"Boba thought he was an assassin cause it was dark and he was coming in my room. And had a blaster!" Chipmunk pointed out and grinned happily. Galuf gritted his teeth angrily.
Vader sighed and held his forehead.
"I am surely positive you have high blood pressure." She blinked and looked around as Galuf glared, Fett sulked and Vader breathed.
She sighed moments after Erin started to cry.
"Why are you glaring at me?" She flailed looking at Galuf. "I didn't do anything!"
"Well he was in the room alone with you!" Galuf shouted.
"Hey Galuf, indoor voice." She responded.
"Wait he was in my room alone with you?" Vader questioned.
"It's not what it sounds like he was trying to breast feed."
She noticed Vader getting increasingly angry.
"That's not what it sounds like either! I was asleep for like, a day and Erin didn't have any food so he was trying to wake me up.." Her face burned.
"Now he thinks I tried to suck on his woman.. And knocked out his baby.." Fett groaned in the background.
"That was probably the drugs." Galuf stated. Vader slowly turned his head toward him.
"... Wut.." She squinted her eyes.
"Lord Vader wanted to make sure you wouldn't try to run off-"Vader started Force choking the officer and flung him from the apartment.
"Vader.. Did you drug my Danishes?"
"... No."
"....."
"Officer Galuf did it.."
"Oh my god!" She flailed. "You drugged my food! What if it affected Erin!"
"It wouldn't I made sure the medication wouldn't be transferred!" Vader said.
"Oh! Oh! I'm not talking to you." She faced away.
"I just came back give me a break." He walked toward.
"Fine.. But you'll have to let Boba live even though he hit our baby." Fett groaned more as she spoke. She picked up Erin and sat in the middle of the couch.
"I... Am so stressed out..." Vader plopped next to her. She looked at both her sides as both men held their foreheads.
Slowly she turned up the volume and the kiddie show's music played loudly causing them to both groan.
She simply smirked.

"Sooo... He wants to see us?" Chipmunk asked after Vader took a painkiller. Fett had left earlier unharmed. "Yes.." Vader sighed.
"Should I be worried?" She stared at him.
"I don't think so.. He seemed eager to see Erin." He sighed.
"He better stay away from his baby penis.." She squinted. "But at least we know now he's not gonna kill us.."
Vader sat still. She placed Erin in his lap hoping it'd cheer him up. He struggled to look down and held him.
Erin grabbed at the chain around his Father's neck. Slowly Erin closed his eyes and drifted asleep listening Vader's breathing.
"Do we have to see him soon? Will he let us have some more time? I don't want to move Erin around a lot yet.." She leaned on his arm. "He didn't say when but I think we have some time. I told him it wouldn't be good for you to travel now. That you'll need some time so you and Erin will avoid any risks." His arm encircled her.
"Hmm.. I know what might cheer you up!" She stood and pulled at Vader's arm. "What?" He stood still holding Erin. "Let's go to your oxygen chamber! Just for a bit. So Erin can kissies you!" She urged on.
"Alright then." They made their way to his chamber and sealed off the door. Vader began unmasking himself. "Hehe, Erin has more hair than you." She giggled lifting Erin to his face. "Neh.. He's getting big. It's getting harder to hold him. Quickly take him my arms are giving out!"
Vader scooped the baby up and stared into his eyes. Erin's hands patted and grabbed at Vader's scared face.
"He really is beautiful.." Vader spoke giving him a kiss.
"He's probably wondering what happened to your face and voice. As far as he knows that mask is your face." She watched Vader sniff the baby. "He smells good.." Vader said softly. "Oh just remembered something," Chipmunk got up and took Erin to the bed laying him on his stomach. She walked back to Vader and slapped him turning his pale skin red. Before he could react she shouted at him.
"Don't ever call me Padme again! And don't ever drug me again!" She walked back to Erin. "Oh and my year contract's up.. Damn, been so busy I forgot to bring it up." She stared back at Vader as he glared at her. "I can't believe you just did that." He growled. "Really? I can." She picked up Erin. Vader stood and sat next to her. She crisscrossed her legs and faced him with Erin in her arms. After a moment of silence she spoke. "Ok so I know you're probably not gonna say sorry. But what about that contract?"
"You're getting a new one.." He stared and tugged at her shirt.
"Another year?" She watched him intently.
"No. To be my wife.." He lifted her shirt exposing her bra.
"Hey stop that! You'll make Erin hungry." She slapped at his hands.
He began to start massaging her.
"Stop messing with Erin's food!"
She blushed. "Gah!" She burned red after Vader squeezed her breast causing it to squirt out milk.
He chuckled to himself while zipping open her pants.
"What... What are you doing?"
She felt his fingers graze past her scar. "What the hey hey!!!" She scooted up kicking at Vader's stomach. "What do you think you're doing?? He's right here!" She gestured at Erin. "So?" Vader inched toward her. "We are not screwing in front of him!" She yelled.
"He's just a baby.. He won't remember any of this." He pressed close to her as her back rested over the wall.
"Come on! That's gross!" She held up positioning Erin in his face. "Stop."
"We'll put him in the corner." Vader held onto Erin and sat him in a chair wrapped in a blanket. Vader walked back and climbed on top of her. "Nu! He can see us!" She pushed at him. "No he can't he's facing upward. And he's falling asleep.." He leaned in and starting kissing her deeply. "He's still in the room though!" She pushed away his mouth.
"Shhhh... I need this.." He kissed and wriggled his tongue into her mouth. He quickly pulled off her pants and tossed away her panties.
"How can you even get horny here?!" She turned onto her stomach and covered her head.
"I've been waiting to get close to you again.." His fingers slipped and massaged her vaginal walls. His face nuzzled on the back her head. She clawed and scratched the sides of the bed. After tickling her c**t and holding her down as she shivered he decided she was ready. He pressed his hips behind her buttocks.
"Ahh.." She shuddered as his codpiece snapped off. He slowly inserted his growing erection. Vader held her legs apart sinking in deeper.
She whimpered as his base stretched through her.
"Ow." She tried crawling away.
"You're not going anywhere.." He thrusted over her.
Chipmunk rested her face in the pillow. 'The pain's gone now.' She thought. 'Good.. Just relax..' His thoughts echoed. She squeaked as his pace quickened and got more rough. Her breast leaked as he pushed her down. "Hurry up!" She tried to grind against his hips to quicken the climax. "Just hurry." She tried blocking out the feelings.
His hand slithered down her stomach to stimulate her while he thrusted.
"Stop that!" She growled.
"You're cumming with me.." He grunted behind her ear.
"Ahh you jackass..." She bit the pillow feeling the throbbing between their organs.
"Ugh, my c**k!" He thrusted hard feeling himself release.
"Gah! Language!!" Their climax synced together. After moments of panting she managed to speak.
"Get... Get off.." She felt him still rubbing against her. "Off! I'm getting lightheaded.. And Erin!"
He waited til he slowly grew soft in her before pulling up.
"Ahh... I needed that.." He pulled off and turned her around sitting her up.
He kissed her passionately before letting go. "We.. Will never speak of this.." She flustered and rushed to get her pants on. She picked up Erin and quickly made way toward the exit. "You coming?" She looked at him blushing.
"In a minute.. I'm going to stay here for a bit.." He sat up waiting to put his codpiece on. He smirked seeing her stare at his member.
Chipmunk pouted and left embarrassed while Erin slept in her arms. "Mmm.." He relaxed in his chamber stroking his length. "My little Chipmunk.." He grinned to himself.
-


© 2013 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
Just for fun x3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on March 16, 2013
Last Updated on March 16, 2013
Tags: Star Wars, darth Vader, Boba Fett, baby, sex, cuteness