Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Nikki
"

Boba visits Chippymunk.

"
DV-Part 10
-
A gruff bounty hunter finished checking over his ship's systems after returning from a hunt.
He kept himself busy and occupied for months. Boba Fett tried to keep Chipmunk off his mind. He didn't want attachments. He didn't want to love anyone. He didn't want to go through the pain of losing a loved one again.
Boba kept trying to believe he'd never hear from her again... Until he received an incoming transmission.
"Who is it?" He spoke able to see a hologram.
"Hi Bobby."

"Is this?.."
"It's uh, Chipmunk.."
"How and why?-"
"Long story.. Vader's gone for a few days. Saw the Emperor. Pissed at both of them.."
Fett waited for bit before speaking.
"Are you alone?"
"There's still guards but not as heavily armed as before. He's not worried about the Emperor getting me or me running off." She sighed.
"Oh.. How's Erin?" He continued the conversation.
"He's doing ok.. Um.. How are you?" She replied.
"I'm ok.."
"..."
"..."
"You think you can come over?"
Silence.
"Yeah..."

The Hunter landed his ship further from the castle. He set it on camouflage mode to avoid detection. She made sure there were no cameras on the outside or hallways of the apartments, or guards near the area. Erin was attended to by Alfred and Bitterman while Chipmunk sneaked out of the facility. She stuck on some thick black jeans and shoes to run through the foresty outskirts.
Boba stood by his ship with his blaster fully drawn.
Chipmunk ran toward the direction of the ship panting and stumbling.
'I can't believe I'm doing this this..'
They both thought.
She skid and stopped to catch her breath. After a few inhales she looked up to see the Hunter standing by his ship's open door.
Boba quickly readied his blaster when he heard dirt and leaves rustle from one direction. He quickly lowered his weapon when he saw Chipmunk panting and bending over grabbing her knees.
She stood up and inhaled deeply wiping her forehead.
They stared back at each other for a moments. She then dashed forward and ran into his chest.

"Hey there Chipmunk.." The Hunter's arms embraced her.
"Hey Boba." She smiled resting her face at his chest plate.
His hands rubbed her back and squeezed her shoulders.
She blushed containing a smile while looking up.
Fett couldn't help but smile behind his helmet. "Nice to see you babe. It's been a while."
"Heh, yeah. Should we go inside? The ship?" She asked.
"Yeah let's go."
She walked in while he slowly looked at the direction she came from. He quickly shut the entrance.
"I see that hasn't changed." She glanced at a familiar spot where cuffs attached to the seat along with chains at the side.
He chuckled stepping forward .
Her back faced him. He ran a hand down her shoulder.
"Heh." She leaned against him.
"I-" She felt him grab her from behind.

"Ah!" She was bent over a seat with the Hunter's hands buried in her zipper. She breathed deeply as she allowed him to open her pants.
He grinded forward while rubbing his fingers over her underwear.
"Mmm..." She closed her eyes groaning. No fighting or resisting. It's what was expected to happen. It's what was going to happen.
The Hunter tried to clear his mind from his conflicting thoughts.
Fett ignored any thoughts of rationalization or warnings, he just let his body do what it wanted. He quickly removed his codpiece and gloves.
Chipmunk helped pull her pants down to her knees. She gasped a bit feeling the texture of his rough hands squeeze her buttocks.
"Uh, I have to bring this up but, please not in my butt.. I can't do that. Especially after Erin.."
"Ok I won't. There's only one spot on my mind I really want.." The Hunter slid his finger into her underwear and stroked against her pubic bone.

What would conspire next would certainly come back to bite her.~


© 2014 Nikki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on September 20, 2014
Last Updated on September 20, 2014
Tags: Star Wars, Boba Fett, sex, sexual, Vader