Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

BooK Chapter

"

At the classroom 3-A, Saku is half standing half sleeping. She wasn't ready to pull another allnighter... Slowly she opened the door and walked in. She looked up to see everyone in her class huddled in a corner, surrounding something... someone. Saku put her things down on her desk and pushed through the crowd. In the middle, Saku saw a girl crying hysterically. She couldn't see who it was... and then, she realized who it was, "Hiai? Hiai is that you?!"

Hiai was crying with her head in her hands in the corner. 

Saku knelt down next to her, "Hiai, talk to me! What happened?!”

When Hiai didn't answer, one of Saku's classmates did, "She got turned down by Kim Ji-Hoon…”

Saku's head snapped up, "And she is crying this bad over that?!”

At that moment, Irei and Gashippu came through the crowd.

“I heard he was pretty harsh to her…” Irei commented first.

“Very cruel… the cruelest he has ever been…” Goshippu shook her head, "That guy was cold! I heard from one of the best... It's all around school, I'm surprised you just found out..."

Saku attempted to get the story from Hiai, “Hiai, look at me and tell me what he said to you… Hiai, Hiai look at me, look-" when Hiai finally looked up, Saku jumped back in fright, "NYA!!!"

Blackened tears streak her face from her mascara, the pink from her blush smeared, puffy eyes from crying… she looks thinner too... Hiai was a mess!

Hiai definately caught on to what scared Saku, because she began to cry harder and threw herself at Saku, crying into her chest. Saku comforts Hiai as her tears stain her shirt.

Through the sobbing, Hiai was able to explain what happened, “… He... He said… Why did you even approach me... you bag of bones? You must not have any pride whatsoever… I guess your brain must be missing too! You have... no shape to your skeleton of a body and your makeup... looks like you turned into a clown! How can you even walk out your front door? And did you think you even had a shot at going out with me?! Get away from me… and make yourself at least look presentable when confessing your pathetic excuse for love!!”

Saku just couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew that Kim Ji-Hoon was cold to any girl that asked him to date them... but who couldn't help it? Hell, even she wished to go up to him even though she knew he'd reject her... She actually admired him for his multitalented was, smartness, and looks... but now, she wanted to reprimand herself for even thinking aobut him like that!

Not knowing what to say... she could only sputter out, “He’s that cold?!”

 

Because Hiai was crying so badly, Saku decided to take her out of class for the day and bought her a pint of ice-cream. Sitting on one of the benches on campus, Saku paced back and forth... her anger was close to controlling her...

“Wait till I see that jerk!” She growled.

“Saku, please, don’t do anything...” Hiai sudenly spoke up.

Saku stops pacing and goes into a fit of rage at the thought of not doing anything, "Are you kidding me?! How can I let this go?! That jerk has to be taught a lesson! No one ever stands up to him… he thinks he’s so great with his brains… and talent… and… so hot…”

Saku shakes her head violently and face palms herself, How can I think like that?! “D****t! Uhg, how could me or any other girl had liked him?!” She snaps.

Hiai shuffles her feet and mumbles, “Please don’t embarrass yourself…”

As Hiai says this the school bell rings. Saku waits patiently and watches as student begin to file out of the school, ready to go home. Suddenly, the screaming fan girls crowd out. Bingo!

“Too late for not making a fool outta myself…” Saku says to Hiai before streaking towards the crowd.

When Kim Ji-Hoon and his band members finally make it through the crowd, Saku is close.

She raises her voice so that she is heard over the cries of the other girls, "KIM JI-HOON!!!!!"

His band moves to the side as Saku Hana runs up to Kim Ji-Hoon. Just as Ji-Hoon turns to see who is calling him, Saku slaps him across the face. Silence and gawking faces are followed by Saku Hana's actions. Instantly, there is a big crowd.

Ji-Hoon’s two band members are laughing while the last one is gawking in surprise.

Kim Ji-Hoon’s expression is calm as he looks back at Saku Hana. If he was angered, he was sure to hide it behind that calm facade.

Saku starts angrily, "You cold-hearted b*****d!!”

"Is that really as hard as you can slap, I've been slapped by a baby before and it slapped ten times worse then you." Ji-Hoon calmly replies.

Saku Hana crosses her arms over her chest at the comment, "Why are you comparing me to a baby, smart a*s?! Oh forget it!” she shakes her head and grasps on to the reason why she confronted him, “You know, there are better ways to put a girl down! No need to make her feel any worse than she needs to be!!”

Ji-Hoon ponders the comment, and then, “Ah… are you speaking about the skeleton clown?!”

“She has a name you jerk!!” Saku replies harshly.

“That I don’t need to remember… anything else you need?”

“An apology!!”

“I don’t apologize to anyone honey… now get out of the way, we’re going to be late for our show… and, maybe you should clean your shirt, it’s a mess…”

As Ji-Hoon tries to walk away, Saku steps in his way, “My shirt is ruined by Hiai’s tears… and don’t call me honey you dickwad! And I really don’t give a rat’s a*s about your stupid concert! I want you to apologize to Hiai right now you son of a b***h!!”

Ji-Hoon shakes his head and clucks his tongue, “What foul language… you must not have a big vocabulary…”

Saku is taken aback by the comment and angrily sputters, “Are you calling me stupid?!”

“You catch on fast for an idiot…”

“Grr! Got to hell you smart b*****d!!” Saku pulls her hand back and aims a punch right at Kim Ji-Hoon's perfect face.

Ji-Hoon is prepared for it though, and as her hand comes closer, he snatches it in his. Saku pulls back, trying to break his grip, but Ji-Hoon's iron grip won't allow it. He smiles at her attempts and causes Saku to freeze, staring dead at his perfect smile.

Getting back to her senses quickly, Saku growls, “Let go of me…”

“Apologize for trying to hit me.”

Saku scoffs at the request, “Make me!”

Kim Ji-Hoon suddenly yanks her forward and Saku yelps and pushes herself back. The fan girls that surrounded the fight go berserk at the movement of Saku getting close to Kim Ji-Hoon.

Saku ignores them and growls, “Why should I apologize to you when you won’t do it yourself?”

She kicks his leg in an attemp to free herself. And it works.

His calm facade is ruined, “Ouch!! Why you-" Kim Ji-Hoon flicks Saku on the side of her head, hard.

“Ai!! Hey!!” Saku holds the side of her head.

It seems like there is going to be a fight, but then, Ji-Hoon's band member saves the day. Quickly intervening, he grabs Ji-Hoon's hand and yanks him away, while pushing the other two members along, “I’m sorry, but we have to go!” He pushes them all in the direction of the local hangout.

Saku calls to him as he is pushed away, “This isn’t over Kim Ji-Hoon!”

As quickly as the crowd came, it left. The fight was over and Saku definately noticed the dirty looks she got from the girls.

Hiai greets Saku with a depressed face, “Did you have to?”

Saku looks at her own watch and finds a way to avoid the conversation and scolding she was about to get, “I have to work… but don’t worry; I’ll get that a*s to apologize to you for sure!”



© 2012 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow... I didn't know people could be so rude...
I hope Saku gets that snobbish brat to appologize to her friend!
Anyway, another awesome chapter!
Keep up the awesome work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Japanese Cherry

11 Years Ago

A great reaction
I'm really enjoying this ^_^
Great chapter!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Japanese Cherry

11 Years Ago

im glad to know that u r enjoying it!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

438 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry