Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Although Saku said she would only take a few sips of the wine from the restaurant, she ends up drinking ¾ of the bottle… and with the stress overload that she has… she is almost completely out of it… unfortunately, she can still walk around and she has semi control of her mind… as Saku continues to drink, a commotion is happening not too far from the gazebo. Saku stands up shakily to see what the matter is. A boy, he looks to be only in middle school… he is getting thrown around by 4 high school guys. Saku, being the peace-loving person that she is, walks on unsteady feet to the boy’s rescue.
When she is close enough, Saku pushes one of the high school guys out of the way and catches/falls onto the middle school kid. She sets him down gently with a pat on the head, “You’re okay now!”
The kid stares at Saku… her words are slurred… then he sees the wine bottle in the grip... he fully understands...
Saku looks back at the high school kids, “You guys!” she points to them… past them… “Go and play with someone your own size and age!”
The guys notice the bottle and take note of her slurred words… They quickly catch on to the fact that she is completely drunk.
The first guys speaks up, “Hey, drunkie, why don’t you go back to drinking and stay outta the guy business…”
Saku snorts, “I don’t take bullying lightly you terds!” She stumbles a bit, “I’m not gonna let you beat the crap outta this poor kid…”
The Second kid speaks this time, “You can get seriously hurt you know… although… it would be your fault in the end…”
The third guy whispers, “She is all alone… and drunk in a park at night…”
The fourth laughs, “You sure you shouldn't be on a street corner or something?”
Saku chuckles, “I don’t need money that bad…!”
Saku looks at the middle school kid who is still sitting on the ground, “You haven’t run yet? Stupid kid… Go you idiot! I’m saving your a*s… d****t…”
The kid nods and races off... he looks back at the drunk Saku and silently wishes her luck.
Saku looks back at the high schoolers, “Now you guys go home and stop being a public disturbance!”
Surrounding her, the first growls, “You just ruined our fun…”
Second, “How you gonna pay for that…”
Third, “We weren't planning to go home just yet…”
Fourth, “… Aren't you even the least bit nervous?”
Saku tries to get out of the circle... probably not even comprehending what they are getting at, “The hell should I be afraid for? And if I should then oh well… I can’t feel anything right now… So leave me alone and go dunk each other’s heads in a toilet or something…”
When she can’t get her way out, Saku shoves one of them… and so begins the struggle… Saku is already drunken… so she is definitely at a disadvantage. When one of the guys comes at her, she uses the bottle of wine to hit him. She makes contact and the bottle cracks and breaks; wine and glass scatter all over the place. With that distraction, Saku escapes for a second... she is a complete mess: Her arms are all scratched up... her face, a black eye slightly forming, bruised cheekbone, and a cut to the other cheek... and to top it off, Saku was still wearing the dress she wore for work, which was in tatters now.
Saku spits, bloody, “You punks… hitting girls… think you’re so tough…”
The first guy speaks, “Hmp… looks like you’re a lot more trouble than expected.”
Saku prepares when they begin to get closer again, “Yeah, well that’s a good thing!!”

Saku’s mind is racing… the sane part of her is predicting the terrible possibilities of this fight… but she is already messed up… she knows that she is definitely out of luck… The struggle lead to all of them on the ground. Saku was putting up a good fight, but she was losing it. Saku motivates herself: She isn’t planning to go down that easily… or give them the satisfaction of having her either.
She suddenly feels a rough thunk to her head, "Aw d****t…”
She lost... and she knew it... she couldn't recover from that so quickly... she lost and she didn't like what her outcome was going to be.

“I’m totally screwed… literally! I can’t believe this is going to happen to me!!”

Saku is struggling weakly... she still had some fight, even half conscious she wasn't going to go down... but that fight was going no where.
Suddenly, two of the guys are kicked roughly away. One of the guys gets a foot to the stomach and is pushed away as well when he went into the fetal position from the pain. The last was smart enough to back away before he could get some kind of punishment.
Saku slowly turns her head and makes an attempt to see who her savior is... but her vision is already blurred and she can feel herself slipping away... 
Before blacking out though... she hears and angered voice, "Honestly guys, don’t you have any dignity.... and for the ladies. Oh and by the way, I'll castrate you sick fuckers if you try to do this again!!!"
She recognizes the voice and is surprised...

“When did he get here?” 

Her vision and hearing suddenly go out...


© 2012 Japanese Cherry


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Who showed up to save Saku? I have to know!
This was a very tense action-oriented chapter - which, in my opinion, is always a good thing to have.
I hope this is the beginning of when things get better for Saku...
Keep up the incrediblely, amazingly, awesomely epic work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Japanese Cherry

11 Years Ago

:D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing