Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

Book Chapter

"

The fight from earlir never left it's touch from Saku's mind. As she played the piano at the restaurant... Insulting thoughts kept forming themselves...

 

“That jerk, Kim Ji-Hoon! Who does he think he is?! Calling me stupid?!”

 

Once she finished the piano piece, Saku stood up and bowed. She suddenly got hit with instant dizziness and begins to tilt. She quickly uprights herself... again, not wanting to cause a scene.

She quickly left the stage and went to wait tables. She came upon the first table. Fixing herself and not looking up at the time, “Good evening, my name is Saku Hana and I’ll be taking care of you tonight. What would you like to drink?”

She hears a cold voice, “Water, if you can manage that…”

Saku's head pops up, “It’s you!!!”

Looking at her with a frown, Kim Ji-Hoon groans, “It’s me… not like I wanted to come… especially now that I know you work here…”

Saku growls, “Don’t instigate a fight with me now Ji-Hoon!”

“Me? You started everything when you paid attention to me!”

“Now the blame is on me? Smart a*s… Oh, never mind…”

She quickly notices the accompanying band members: Sugureta, with his short, dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and arrogant behavior. Omoiagatta with his short, messy blonde hair, green eyes, and player attitude. And lastly Amai, with his long, layered black hair, grey eyes and glasses, and adorable personality. The only one Saku considered approving of her kindness... not knowing whether that adorableness was a facade. Omoiagatta and Sugureta answer her question in their own ways...

“Give me some coke, will ya, sugar?” Sugureta commands.

“I’ll take one too, babe.” Omoiagatta winks.

Saku snorts, definately unliking the way they are ordering.

But when Amai orders... “Um, may I have some hot green tea with honey, Miss Hana?”

Saku looks at him, surprised, “Well, aren’t you different from the bunch?” Saku smiles, maybe the facade is not real...

Amai is confussed by her statement and look at the others for help. When they don't, he asks, “If I may ask, how so, am I different?”

Saku waves a hand, “You don’t need to be formal with me; we are schoolmates after all… And to answer your question, you are much more civilized and friendly than your friends… You aren’t an arrogant fool " she looks at Sugureta " you aren’t a man w***e " Saku nods her head at Omoiagatta " and you aren’t an intelligent b*****d!" Saku lastly glares at Kim Hi-Joon who answers her by sticking out his tongue.

Sugureta and Omoiagatta both shrug off her insults.

“Hmp… Well,” Saku looks at Amai and smiles “I’ll bring your beverages out in a second…”

Saku walks away and has to wait another table after she gives the order... so in a few minutes, Saku comes back with their drinks:

“Two cokes,” she sets the cokes in front of Omoiagatta and Sugureta, “One water,” she sets the water in front of Ji-Hoon with a hard thump, “And one hot green tea,” she gently sets the cup down with a smile in front of Amai, “With honey!”

The others snicker, noticing that Saku is being nice only to Amai... so he bows his head respectfully, in order to hide his embarrassment.

 

Saku notices quickly, “Huh, he’s the only cute AND nice one here… he shouldn’t be embarrassed…”

 

She decides to definately offer her kindness to the boyish teenager sitting in front of her.

“Well then, have you decided on what you would like to eat?”

Sugureta and Omoiagatta answer at the same time, ordering the same, “Chicken Teriyaki with Shrimp Tempura!”

Kim Ji-Hoon yawns, and slowly orders, “Yakisoba with a bowl of Miso Soup, and don’t mess up my order…”

Amai ponders his decision for a moment. The face he makes has Saku giggling silently.

Finally, “Oh, I know! Can I have a plate of sushi and a salad?”

Saku smiles, One moment!”

 

He’s so adorable! Cute in a childish sort of way! I wonder why I never paid much attention to him… He is second to Kim Ji-Hoon… I’d say better… oh well, no time to be thinking of that now.

 

As she begins to walk away, Saku hears Amai call her, “W-wait, Saku!!”

Saku stops and looks over her shoulder, “What is it customer?”

“Um, can I also order Mitsumame?”

 

“My my, how cute! He looks so shy while ordering! So sweet!”

 

Saku giggles, Of course you can!"

After a good period of waiting, Saku reappears holding everything that everyone ordered. Amai's face brightens at the sight of the food, "Wow!! It looks so good!”

Saku smiles at his childish look.

Wish I could be like that… It’s like he doesn’t have a single worry in the world…”

 

She sets the food down quickly. Just when she finished, she heard her boss call out, “SAKU, PERFORMANCE REQUESTED!! VIOLIN!!”

Saku groans; she does not want to play another instrument now. She was so tired of being on that stage, “I still have a table left! I’ll perform in a second boss!!”

Saku hangs her head and trudges to the table she had to wait. Upon finishing, she rushes to the stage where her partner is waiting.

“I told him to give you a break…” he comments to her.

“It’s fine… just start…” Saku didn't want to hear sympathy...

After she finished playing the violin, Saku rushed to Ji-Hoon's table. Huffing, she asks, “Are you satisfied with your night? I will need to collect your fee.”

Slowly she bows, not wanting to tip over again, and holds out her hands, waiting for the pay.

However, Ji-Hoon comments rudely, “How was it satisfying seeing your face here? My whole night was ruined…”

Omoiagatta and Sugureta laugh at the insult and Amai remains silent.

Saku’s mood, already sour from the morning fight, turns rotten. She quickly stands up straight and tall, growling at the insult, “Damn b*****d, you don’t know when to shut up, do you?! You think my mood was any better seeing your sorry face here?!”

Amai quickly saves the night from further argument, “Saku, you were great! I’ll pay the bill, and I’ll give you your tip!”

As he fumbles with his wallet, the other three snort.

Saku hisses at them as she takes the pay and tip from Amai, “You shouldn’t come back if all you plan to do is sour my mood…” but she quickly looks at Amai and quietly states, “I’m glad you enjoyed your meal… Have a good night…”

Saku quickly runs before another smart comment could slip or before Amai can answer; she packs up her things and runs out the restaurant, yelling to the boss, “I have a tennis tournament coming up so I have to practice with Senpai!! I’ll see you tomorrow night!!”

“I know, just go!” her boss replies, sounding quite annoyed.

 

Saku trains hard at the tennis court with her Senpai. After training she begins to pack up while sitting on the ground. She takes a huge gulp of water. Her Senpai speaks first, “Saku, I heard you’re having financial problems… you know, my house is free if you need support…”

Saku stares at him before answering, “Tsuyoi Senpai, you know I’m going to decline… how many times are you going to try to pick me up, huh?”

Tsuyoi shrugs, “Can’t blame me for trying… but seriously now, do you need help?”

“No… I… I don’t want any help from anyone…” Saku answers.

“Saku, don’t be stubborn… you’ve been overworking yourself and trying to get into school… you’re about to lose your apartment… you need help… how much money do you need?” Tsuyoi asks.

“Too much to be paid back…”

“… This’ll be the death of you… maybe I can find you easy work…”

“Tsuyoi Senpai, the tennis tournament is offering money to the winner… so help me win and I will have an easier time… now, go home before it gets later…”

As Saku gets up, Tsuyoi offers, “Saku, it’s late, I’ll walk you home…”

Even though she declined, he still walked her home.

 

When they finally made it, Saku hugged Tsuyoi in thanks and prepared to go into her apartment.

Tsuyoi called her back though, “Saku wait.” Saku looks over her shoulder to see Tsuyoi holding an envelope, “Here, take this… and know that you can always turn to me whenever you need to…”

Saku turned araound and walked back to take the envelope, “You know, you’re lucky you are two years my senior and not older… you might have a chance with me… thank you Senpai…” She kisses him on the cheek and walks away, thankful for his help.

 

Inside of her apartment room, Saku is lying on the ground. Tsuyoi's envelope is lying beside her, “Hm… Tsuyoi Senpai is so nice… Giving me so much money…” Saku sighs, “I didn’t have to stay up so late tonight… Uhg, but my mood was still ruined by the jerk!” remembering Ji-Hoon's attitude, she groans, “Uhg… I hope he doesn’t come back…” In an attempt to sleep, Saku tosses and turns, “I can’t even sleep… I’m still furious!! Oh, just you wait Kim Ji-Hoon; I will get that apology from you!”

 

 



© 2012 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poor Saku... First her friend is treated like dirt by that brat, and now he has the nerve to show up at the restaraunt she works at?
Awesome work as usual!
Keep up the awesome work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Japanese Cherry

11 Years Ago

Arigato!!!
Gretchen Clarke

11 Years Ago

You're welcome!
*gives a #1 ribbon* :3
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Japanese Cherry

11 Years Ago

thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

477 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry