Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

Book Version

"
Saku is baffled... Tsuyoi knew about her eviction... Her plans on telling him later on when she was better off or not even at all were ruined...
"You thought I wouldn't find out? You could have told me you know... I could have helped you if you told me how much money you actually needed!"
"It would be way too much money! You make just enough for yourself..."
"I could have helped you out!"
"Tsuyoi... thank you... but you can't help me out now..."
He stares at her for a moment... and then, Tsuyoi reaches into the glove compartment in front of Saku and pulls out a box and a folded up paper. He hands them both to Saku
"Let me know what you think..."
Saku unfolds the paper and reads outloud Tsuyoi's college acceptance letter, "Wow! You got accepted?! That's great!!"
"Check out the location..."
Saku does as directed and her smile fades, "Why do you have to go so far... eh... It's nothing to be concerned about! Go!!"
Tsuyoi shakes his head, "I don't want to leave you behind..."
Saku gives the paper to him and begins to open the box, "Tsuyoi-San, don't worry about me... so I'm in a craphole... That is nothing-"
Saku is looking down at the cell phone, necklace, and $100 bill in the box, "Tsuyoi..."
Tsuyoi takes the necklace and puts it around her neck, "I activated the phone... and I have my number in there already..."
"Tsuyoi why-"
"I knew you would say I should go... but do you really mean it?"
Saku doesn't look at Tsuyoi, "I think you... should go..."
Tsuyoi isn't convinced, "You want the only guy who helps you with anything... your tennis partner... and your admirer to leave... and you won't give a crap?"
"I'll Give A Crap! Just don't give up this kind of opportunity because of me..."
Tsuyoi groans, "How can I leave you like this to better my life?"
Saku looks up at Tsuyoi, "I'll be okay... I'm... Working on a solution now! My boss is going to help me raise money! I can pay off my debt soon!"
Tsuyoi remains quiet at the mention of a solution so Saku continues, "I'll pay off my debt... and I already set my sights on another apartment! I'm going to stay at my friend's house too!"
Saku is desperately trying to get Tsuyoi to go to the college and not let her ruin his chances at a good life, "Please go to college and start a good life... If you don't then... I... I'll... oh... I'll never talk to you again!"
Tsuyoi smiles at the threat, "Is that so?"
Fingering the $100, Saku nods and remains silent.
Tsuyoi laughs at her, "Alright... alright fine... if you SO insist..."
Saku puts the cellphone in her suitcase and does the same with the money, "So I'm gonna get out and you go pack! I'll walk from her... my friend doesn't live too far..."
Before Tsuyoi could begin to offer, Saku jumps out of the car with her things and yells, "Go now!"
Saku waves him off and makes sure that Tsuyoi is far off before heading to the gazibo again...
Sitting in the gazibo... Saku Hana is thinking about what she and Tsuyoi discussed... she is upset... and now she is discussing her problems with her parents, "I can't believe he is going to college... it's such a great opportunity... but why am I so sad...?"
She begins to pace around and then stops, "I mean... I am sad that I'm losing a friend, but its not like he is leaving forever... right?"
Resuming her pace, "I shouldn't have lied, d****t... I should have told him how much trouble I'm going to be him..."
She suddenly flops down onto the ground, "Uhg... but if I told him then he would lose this opportunity... aw man... why am I like this? Am I afraid of how he'd react if he found out again? Oh Tsuyoi Senpai!!!"
Saku lies down in front of her parent's photo, "Oh... I really want Tsuyoi to stay... my tennis admirer... it'll be a lot harder to get through the days now... uhg and Kim Ji-Hoon's fan club is probably planning to strike soon... better prepare to get my head stuck in a toilet for just slapping Kim Ji-Hoon..."
Saku flips over onto her back, "I need to go to school tomorrow... but I just don't feel like it..."
Saku looks to her left and suddenly sees the bottle that she snagged from the restaurant... she stares at it for a while, until she decides to pick up the bottle and open it, "I'm really stupid right now... but... bottoms up! I need to relax..."
Saku knows the stupid decision she is about to make... but... she throws the thought away and takes a sip of the wine, "I'll just have a few sips..."
She takes a gulp rather than a sip, "A few sips won't hurt... stress reliever..."
Another gulp, "Nothing to worry about..."
Nothing to worry about...


© 2012 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Uh-oh... This isn't going anywhere good, I can tell...
Wow... Saku's in such a mess... Her situation has got to be the worst one I could imagine...
Even though there was more sadness, I still hold the hope that it'll get better for Saku.
Keep up the awesomely amazing work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Japanese Cherry

11 Years Ago

thank you for reading! Keep your hopes up for Saku!
Gretchen Clarke

11 Years Ago

You're welcome, and I will!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing