Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Enigma

To choke with an undying and impeccable amount of gratitude and lust wasn't uncommon for the average civilian that’s be crushed and struck down by the worlds leaders... Stalking their prey eagerly awaiting their death. Watching them move frantically, body tensed and mind slipping from paranoia. Knowing their opponent was well aware of what could be only increased the tension and savage draw of both creatures. One hidden in the depths never to be awaken, another alive and well, but mentally damaged due to knowing what happens next.

            Thought at fault, the man can only wonder who’s really dying tonight. A moment passes and the man is gone. Another moment passes and the prey is gone. Stillness fills the empty spaces, and all is quiet... Until the victor slowly makes haste of the surroundings and dashes away to a saver, more non-exhilarating climate.

            A pool of thick blood sits, a small folded note and a branded symbol left on the paper. "We watch. We move. We pray. We kill with thrill… To die another day. " is all that's left. Lusting and eager for more the man returns to his chambers, far from the reach of any mortal and baths in his success. 



© 2013 Enigma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
Added on July 9, 2013
Last Updated on July 9, 2013
Tags: Death, totalitarian, love, life, loyalty, secrets, secret society, new, modern, blood, gore, first person, Gehenna


Author

Enigma
Enigma

SC



About
I was never meant to be, so why am I still here? more..

Writing
Tea Tea

A Poem by Enigma


Locked Locked

A Poem by Enigma