Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Enigma

Jumping into work wasn’t something I was in the mood to do, nor very fond of. Piper however was more eager to get started. I refused, knowing it would lead to nothing but madness and unnecessary death if we didn’t plan properly "which I wasn’t upset about- so I managed to convince her to advise and really extremist plan. Something that was dangerously stupid and outrageous but a surely possible task. After explaining in full detail about how Master would want nothing more for her to do at this point she obliged and went on her way.

            She was smart and extremely adaptable so for her, this would be nothing. It’d take a matter of hours before she was at my door, knocking and demanding entry, threatening to make a scene to local officers arrest us both, etcetera. So I had to work quickly before she returned. Grabbing my camera and various lenses I quickly set out to the scene of my crime once again, shrouded and silent I took pictures of nothing but the spot he died, the yellow tape, his position before the act, and my position before the act.

            I never really understood why, but I went mad if I didn’t do this. It was a reminder of what I had become, and what’s in store for me I always believed… It was life.

            I didn't have to worry about anyone disturbing me or questioning me while I worked because at one in the morning, everyone was asleep or inside. No one was allowed on the streets past midnight unless you had a permit, emergency, a story that was very detailed, or were part of a cleaning team.

            So I did my best to stay hidden, escaping the security camera's views swiftly as clung to the shadows. It ensured my safety on various accounts. Though once, I was confronted by an officer wondering why I was out so late. So I told him I worked for a study group trying to harness star power, so taking pictures was a key step in tracking. I swallowed hard knowing he'd question the camera in hand. He asked me to take him to our lab to confirm so I agreed. I eyed his figure, analyzing his physique and items casually as we made small talk. He wasn't very exciting though...    Eventually we reached the "Lab". I slipped a heavy black mask over my face, and locked the door to my flat. He flinched and started screaming. I sighed and quickly silenced him with a swift kick to the throat. He gasped and heaved, slinking to the ground. I always hated the bitter snooping an officer did whenever they were given the chance. He choked out the words 'b*****d' and 'dead' as blood filled his throat from a suddenly punctured vein. The topic of death was a sensitive thing for me...  So I lost my temper, and he quickly lost his tongue... It was a fair trade nonetheless. Once he was dead however I was much more at ease.

            I snapped one last picture of his dead body and disappeared into another room to get a towel I needed to clean up my mess before anyone else noticed something wrong. Officers were to come soon and investigate our talk "having eyes in the sky- and I needed to relax before Piper threw a fit. After all, jail was not an option for a murderer, and a revolutionist. 



© 2013 Enigma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on July 9, 2013
Last Updated on July 10, 2013


Author

Enigma
Enigma

SC



About
I was never meant to be, so why am I still here? more..

Writing
Tea Tea

A Poem by Enigma


Locked Locked

A Poem by Enigma





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!