Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(
"

Read and find out.

"

That night I had the dream again. The dream with the demon in it. It’s eyes were red, the only thing I could see about it, except it’s silhouette. He came closer to me, sniffed me. I could tell he had long, straight black hair as he came closer to me. The opposite of angel’s hair. The color of evil.

He had a warm, tingling aura around him, making me feel a weird sensation all over my body. It was a good feeling, but an unholy feeling at the same time. I had learned about this feeling in my studies; it was the feeling of sin. And not just any sin, it was the sin of lust.

I jerked awake from my nightmare, but the demon was still there. Before I could scream, he motioned his hand across my face in one swoop. Then everything went black.

Hours, days, weeks, months it could’ve been, and I wouldn’t have known. I became conscious again. I had a sensation of flying, but my wings weren’t moving. Someone was holding me; I could feel it, but I couldn’t open my eyes. I felt heavy and slow, weak and tired. Then I fell unconscious again.

A blasting, screaming sound entered my ears before I opened my eyes. It was almost like music, but couldn’t have been. The banging, screeching noise had a rhythm and melody to it. A rhythm that made me want to jump up and scream. To disobey. To rebel. It was satanic music.

But the sound was muffled, it must’ve been further away. Beyond walls and floors. I opened my eyes, and sensed that I was in a bed. The bed was placed at the head of a small, cramped room. It was dark, really dark, and not just because the light was turned off. There was enough light from under the door and a window in front of me to be able to tell that the walls were painted black. Even the bed was a dark color. Black metal for the frame, and black and blood red sheets.

Was I in Hell?

No one was in the room with me, I could tell. I got out of bed, and noticed I was still wearing my nightgown, thank the Lord.

I tried the door, thinking it would be locked. Wasn’t I kidnapped? But it was unlocked, and it opened without a sound. I quietly tiptoed out of the door, then paused like I was in a game of musical chairs. I tried listening for a sound, any sound, but there seemed to be no one in the house.

Wait, what happened to the music? Had that been a dream?

I looked over the banister; the whole house was dark, but there was enough light from the windows to see, though it looked too bright for it to be just from the moon. I saw outlines of furniture, but no bodies.

I walked down the stairs and into each room. The living room, dining room, and kitchen were all safe. Although everything looked extremely expensive; the demon must’ve been rich in earthly goods.

There was also a bedroom on the first floor, so I opened it and peeked inside. There was a body laying in the bed, so I quickly shut the door and turned around.

And screamed.

The demon was right there in front of me. He had pale skin, almost white; long black hair that reached his upper back, and blood red eyes. His clothing was all black as well. And he had a big grin on his face. An evil, sinister grin, and I could see four top teeth and four bottom teeth were as sharp as fangs.

“Well. Hello there, dove.” The demon said. He had a slight accent that I couldn’t place, and it was a little husky. His voice made me shiver with that same lustfulness. I prayed for forgiveness to the Master.

I made the sign of the cross with my fingers and backed away slowly. It didn’t aggravate him. All it did was make the demon chuckle, with that sinful voice. He stalked me like a lion stalking its prey. I was fearful, but that same lustfulness rose in me again. It was a horrible feeling.

Just when I thought he would pounce on me and devour me, a girl shimmied into the hallway from the bedroom.

“Az, don’t frighten the poor child.” she said as she came up to rest a hand on the demon’s shoulder. Then she turned to look at me. “Hi Clariana. Don’t let him scare you. He’s just a big bully; his bark is worse than his bite.”

My mouth fell open, I couldn’t even gasp I was so surprised. “Gaia?” I asked breathlessly. I already knew it was her, but I didn’t think that Gaia would be a truly bad person.

“Hi honey. Let’s get you home. Azazel is not in his right mind right now.” Gaia came up to clutch my hand and lead me to her car. But I snatched my hand back. “The priest was right. You Wiccans are truly terrible. Consorting with a demon? What kind of human are you? Or are you a demon in disguise, meant to drive angels and humans away from their true creator?”

The demon, Azazel, snorted. “True creator,” he mocked. Gaia sighed, then it seemed like she gave up and screamed at the demon. “Stop mocking people who have done you no harm! She’s not hurting you, so leave her alone!”

“Damn witch! Do you ever stand up for yourself? No, really, do you? You’re parents disowned you because you don’t worship that bigot upstairs, you were raped for just stating your beliefs, and now you’re letting some angel who thinks she knows it all talk to you like that.” The demon said. Gaia growled, and it seemed like they were about to tear each other’s face off.

I interrupted them by stating, “who is the bigot upstairs? I didn’t see anybody up there. You know, when I came out of the room that you had put me in after kidnapping me?”

Gaia sighed. “He means your god.” she said as if she were embarrassed for his behavior. “There you go again. I’m surprised you’re not a Christian the way you let people talk down to you and how you let their words and thoughts affect you.” The demon growled.

Gaia took my arm and started dragging me to her car, but the demon grabbed her and growled, “I’m not finished with her.” Does he always have to growl his words? Does he never talk normally?

“What do you mean you’re not done with me?” I asked. “My brothers will destroy you. You will never return to earth again!”

“Wait, there are more of you?” Gaia asked. Me and the demon ignored her. The demon looked as calm a the priest looked that time I had the dream. That made me wonder if I had messed up.

“Yeah, and how will they know about me? Once I’m done with you, you’re hair will be black as Hellstone, your wings will be in tatters, your eyes will be read with revenge, and your womb-”

“Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. She is not becoming a demon, and what is with that womb thing?” Gaia asked, looking shocked and not a little frightened. She smacked her hand to the demon’s mouth as he began to answer. It was his turn to look surprised, and I thought she was being rude. Well, they both were considering he wanted to turn me into a demon. “Nevermind. I don’t want to know.”

“What’s a womb?” I asked. The demon’s eyes widened in shock and Gaia flushed and looked at her shoes. “Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” she said.

The demon led us into the large living room and turned on the lights. Then he picked up a jar and poured the contents into a perfect circle around us. The contents looked like black salt, but then I smelled the rotting, decaying stench, and knew exactly what it was. It was hellstone powder, the powder that demons used to get back to hell whenever they wanted. I screamed and Gaia fought Azazel, saying, “no, no Azazel. I’ve never been to hell before. Please!” And my last thought before the world went black was, A’lial, please save me.


© 2017 WitchyWiccan)0(


Author's Note

WitchyWiccan)0(
As a writer, i want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly of my writing. So there is no need to sugarcoat your reviews. Be brutal, be ruthless.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on November 23, 2017
Last Updated on November 23, 2017
Tags: The Descent, Angels, Demons, Wicca, Witches, Hell, Heaven, Lucifer, Satan, Azazel, Gaia


Author

WitchyWiccan)0(
WitchyWiccan)0(

Hampton, VA



About
Hello, my name is Nyxia Night, I am a Pagan High Priestess of the Lunar Night Coven. I am 18 years old, and live in hampton, VA. I write Short Stories, Novels, and nonfiction about myself and Paganism.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WitchyWiccan)0(