Meeting Time

Meeting Time

A Chapter by Zackman220
"

Todesfall gets a shocking briefing of his plans failure.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Meeting Time.



Walking that was always a nuisance. It never serves a purpose ,but running has a purpose. Running will take you where ever you wanted and at a reasonable speed. Of course though i could not run i had to walk cool and collect to the meeting room. I was definitely not looking forward to sitting down with all of these others. I didn't even have a clue why I decided to have people look over different sections of the government. It worked for America, Britain, Poland, and even great Russia until the great change. 
I entered the room and saw that no one payed any attention to my arrival so i decided to be nice. I walked up to my chair at sat down on it. I waited a while and Julia looked at me with a very curious expression. I looked back at her. I noticed that she was wearing a very strange complexion on her cheeks again. Her lips were wearing he favorite black lipstick, her eyes with her black eyeliner, and her red eyeshadow were all highlighted by her tight business suit. I finally realized why she was looking at me funny. It hit me like a lightning bolt. I was about to start the meeting half an hour later than normal.
I cleared my throat. "Welcome. I'm sorry for calling this meeting up so soon but, it had to be done." people turned and now listened. "I believe that all of you have received the report in full about the attack on me."
"Well sir we all know about that and we were wondering what you are going to do." said the speaker.
"Well, here's my plan: First, time to improve everything in our military and make sure none of it leaks. Second, i want to make sure that our borders our fully protected. Third, search and destroy any and all oppositions. Finally, we will destroy and destroy until there is no more to destroy!" That notion of complete fabrication was well received with a standing applause.
"Now on with matters. We need to improve our battle-walkers. I want them to be modeled after my own personal one. Engine, weaponry, even the armor, i want everything."
“Alright sir, we will begin with the deconstruction and the reconstruction of our battle-walker squadrons. I will advise you that it may take a couple of months but it will be done.” said the Military Commander.
“Alright then. Contact me if anything else needs to be brought up.” with that said I ended the meeting. Everyone left the meeting hall. I sat there pondering my next move and how it will be moved. It took me a while and I figured how and when. It would be some major work, but I would need to do it. I felt it was time to call an very old friend.


© 2010 Zackman220


Author's Note

Zackman220
Anything that you find wrong, please bring it out to my attention.



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2 Views
Added on March 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 13, 2010
Tags: Todesfall, Julia, Hungersnot, Science Fiction, Anarchy, Cloning, Zackman220


Author

Zackman220
Zackman220

Eastlake, OH



About
Well, let's begin. I am a very novice Science Fiction and Fantasy writer. but I am working hard to become a better one. I am beginning to work my way into more of the steampunk genre than anything els.. more..

Writing