Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations

A Chapter by Zackman220
"

Something finally happens that is good for Todesfall. Although there is a shadow upon him.

"
It was a week before the first prototype of the new walker was even functional. It was perfectly done. I was impressed. I gave the military the thumbs up for continuing production. Meanwhile since that was now taken care of. I finally had some me time or should I say thinking time. In all of the creationary parts of my mind I have finally out done my self in a way. I have devised a plan on how to protect the borders of this state. Speaking of the state I still haven't named it. That can wait. The plan of great multitude will have to be done by covert agents and since Wahrheit  infiltrated the compound of Hungersnot we have been fed intel. This plan of mine will come in whenever we are able to take back the little chunk of land from, (well I might as well use the old name of this country) Germany. 
His surprise attack to everyone completely off guard. He was able to take over and control a military outsource base that had cloning capabilities, but thanks to their quick thinking the commander was able to successfully destroy the machine and vats. We only lost one hundred troops and three battle walkers compared to his fifty thousand troops killed. Maybe next time he will clone a real marine instead of his usual civilian. His victory at what I call, operation a*****e, is surprising and also a nice cold piece pf reality pie. I mobilized the troops and made sure everything was in order. I even radioed our f*****g space station asking if it had the laser prepped. All was ready and I was waiting for his move.
Then it happened the second attack on the northern border, but this time it was from us. We were able to take about half of what he took. Although we suffered some casualties we were able to hold our position. This is where we are right now. This is the time in which my plan will either become real or just another back up plan. It all depends on my brothers move. I hope it will be quick.
Anyway back to my plan. I have recently developed a different type of mine fence wall. The idea is to plant active solar laser pods under the ground and have the placed in a wall formation making it impenetrable. The cool part of it is that we have the Black ops ready for the mission at the ready.
“Sweetie?” asked Julia very weakly.
“Yes my dear?” I replied hands behind my head.
“Were you thinking about today and that plan of yours again?”
“Yes..... Why do you ask?” I turned to face her. She just woke up. It was very plain to see. Her hair was very disheveled and she had that drunken stupor look on her face.
“I was just wondering.” and with that said she snuggled against me and promptly fell asleep. As I laid there watching her dream her still innocent womanly dreams. I began to ponder. Of course though every time I have down time something bad happens.
I heard quick footsteps coming up the stairs. Then they went down the hall and stopped at my door. They knocked.
“What the f**k do you want?” I yelled.
“Sir, we just want you to know that Wahrheit has been found out and captured and that we have won the northern boreder back and we are now as we speak installing your wall thing.” he said accomplished.
“Wait repeat the first thing you said.” I implored.
“Uhhh.... Wahrheit was captured. Hungersnot announced it by pirating ever signal he could sir.”
“Mother. That's what I thought you said. Organize a rescue party and make sure to include me. This might let me finish my brother once and for all.” to emphasize what I meant I shot a laser out from my arm out the window.


© 2010 Zackman220


Author's Note

Zackman220
Anything you want to point out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep up the good story. All I gotta say is you mispelled border as boreder lol. I'll give ya a 95/100. I'm taking off 5 for slapping my hands every f*****g day. Good job man haha

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:)))

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2010
Last Updated on April 18, 2010


Author

Zackman220
Zackman220

Eastlake, OH



About
Well, let's begin. I am a very novice Science Fiction and Fantasy writer. but I am working hard to become a better one. I am beginning to work my way into more of the steampunk genre than anything els.. more..

Writing