The Distance

The Distance

A Chapter by dicey jones

Some three thousand miles away, two creatures sat in front of a gigantic screen. Composed of many subsections of planetary images and continuous stream of moving frequencies. Obviously operating on the complicated word screen, the two typed rapidly. The other creature stopped, looking directly into the eye of his partner his own face covered with grief he spoke out  in a well coordinated speech.   
"It happened again, someone picked up our frequencies"
"how come? it can't be possible"
"well it just did!"
"then i think the commander has to hear this" the creature looked worried.
They both knew, this wasn't a message they want to deliver. But they have too, should the commander find out from any other they'd be dammed. But who else could possibly know, they were the only two people working tonight. 
"He doesn't have to. We just have to be more careful."
"No. You have to be more careful rick"
 
Back in the coven some else had picked up the signal also, and this was something he had be waiting for for the past sixty years, something that would put him in good favor with the commander. 
"Now he would see, i am worthy". He spoke in the darkness of his abode. 
The commander would love this  


© 2013 dicey jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, Non Fiction, Sci-fic, Aliens, Tesla.


Author

dicey jones
dicey jones

Aboki, Nigeria



About
All i wanna do is simply to just write... more..

Writing
Don't be Don't be

A Poem by dicey jones