The Message

The Message

A Chapter by dicey jones
"

So there is no reason why aliens would come all the way here, past the immense mineral wealth of the outer solar system, and kill people. - Billjay.

"
Power is an addiction. Once tasted the hunger to crave for more becomes insatiable. No man really gets tired of excess power, no man really can contain the power he has. The urge to always flaunt it (power) is presence and at a point he does.
B******s, if only they knew what i know. "He is incapable, he has no power." "He is just so weak to serve in the army"
the echo of the voices just infuriates him. If only they knew what power was; intellectualism. He laughed, nothing seems funny, yet he couldn't control the sub-cortex of his brain, for sure he can't. The only person who saw his potentials, that was the only person worthy of his knowledge. Damn this was funny, whatever made him laugh was the irony of it all. 
                                              ***********************************************************
Luv knew she had made the right choice, she could either distaste him like everyone had, dismiss him like every girl had or be his friend, for he could one day stumble upon something, something capable of overawing everyone. She chose the latter. Every civilization must have those kind of people that shock people, yet seeming weak. Yes they have, she was certain. She also knew this information wouldn't stay hidden for long. something is about to get very bad, something that could cause an all out war between worlds... she has to send a message. 
i need to get to the portal !

                                             **************************************************************

The noise was dying out, he needs to get the general quickly.  He had tried contacting his DTRACS(Defense Transportation and Control System), nothing. Where the f**k is this guy, now he has to go find him. F**k.

                                              **************************************************************

Zac, couldn't understand the noise blaring on from his device(telecommuter) something or someone was surely sending in this frequency and on purpose.
"Someone, is sending in signals  Sophie"
"So what? i need to solve the puzzle of teslarity" she sounded exhausted.

"This frequency isn't anything from earth"
what!.

                                             ***************************************************************

She doesn't understand a thing about this, all she knew was she needs to pass a message. She tried speaking, the only sound she keeps hearing were buzzes. She only has 60 sec to pass her message, only the past 49 sec had been a waste. The buzz stopped, she need to talk fast, very fast.
"hello if you are listening to me, don't bother who i am. The fact is i think something bad might soon happen, possibly a war that..."
The timer clicked zero, the machine stopped. She managed to speak this much for only 11 sec, she wondered how much she could possibly say in 60 sec. She smiled, but then it all ended quickly...her message never ended well "a war that..."
Hope i didn't just kicked the brick down. I think i just did!

Someone was coming, she fled hurriedly.


© 2013 dicey jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, Sci-fic, Aliens, Tesla.


Author

dicey jones
dicey jones

Aboki, Nigeria



About
All i wanna do is simply to just write... more..

Writing
Don't be Don't be

A Poem by dicey jones